Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 47: The Talent Show

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 47: The Talent Show - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

All ten girls immediately went into action, deciding what talent to demonstrate for the competition.

Bonnie staked out the gym and track room as her practice area, while Monica went to the kitchen.

May went to the library and Iris locked herself in June’s bedroom, with her blessing.

Moon retired to her art studio.

June, though she was a participant, did not seem to do any preparation. She fixed all the meals, and delivered them to any girl who did not want to take a break.

On the third day, Henry called his harem, mentally. “The show will start in two hours. We will meet in the dining room. If you need a different venue, we’ll move from there.”

Several girls called back with requests.

He called back in response.

Two hours later, they all gathered.

Henry came in last and took his place at the head of the table. Looking at his family, he said, “I considered who should go first, I decided that the oldest should go first. The next time it will be different. Maybe youngest first, or alphabetical, but this time we’ll go oldest first.

“June, you are first.”

The homunculus nodded and stood, “Me choosing a talent to demonstrate to you was very hard. You all know what I am good at: I am strong, I can clean and cook, but that’s it. I create make utilitarian objects, but I have trouble with true artistic expression.

“So, I decided to go with my strengths, and make Master his favorite meal. But he doesn’t have a favorite. He likes variety. So, I decided to make one of my fellow slaves’ favorite meal. So, I am making Thanksgiving dinner in August.”

Almost everyone applauded.

“But we just ate lunch,” said Joy.

June nodded, “I know. The meal is ready and waiting in Master’s magic pantry. We can eat it when we are ready.”

Henry stood up and put his hand on his oldest slave, “Very good, June. We will all sample your talent later.”

The homunculus bowed her head and took her seat.

“The next oldest is Moon.

“What do you have to show us, Slave?”

The former art teacher, slightly embarrassed, stood, “Like Moon, I am showing off my strongest talent.”

The brunette pregnant woman walked out of the dining room and into her studio. She returned seconds later with two by three foot stretched canvas. The painted side was facing Moon.

“I didn’t have much time to do this, and parts of it are still wet...”

“Just show us your painting, already!” exclaimed Jenny.

Blushing, she nodded and turned around her artwork.

On the painting, Henry was sitting in a large wooden chair with arms. His black robe was pulled back, revealing his bare chest and large erect cock. The angle was from a kneeling position, between his legs. His large red cock head filled the bottom of the painting. The sorcerer was looking down at the viewer, his face glowing. Henry’s smile was that of an understanding father, like he knows that you need his cock, and he is willing to favor you with his cum.

All the girls oohed and aahed over the painting.

“It’s not very good,” Moon protested. “I only had three days to do it. It should be twice as big.”

“Did you get any sleep?” asked May, hastily checking the pregnant woman’s condition.

“A few hours a night,” she admitted. “I had so little time, and I wanted to show my master how I truly felt about him.”

“Where should we put it?” asked Iris.

“I was hoping to keep it in my room,” said Moon. “So, I could pray and masturbate to it.”

May gaped, “You pray to our Master?”

The pregnant artist shrugged, “Well, he is my god.”

Dawn, the black-haired former Christian, was stunned at the thought, “I guess you are right. He is the center of our lives. What he commands is law. That makes Henry our god.”

The sorcerer just sat silently, neither acknowledging or denying their accolades.

He finally said, “Very nice, Moon. The next contestant is Serena.”

The busty black girl stood up, “My talent has always been cheerleading. Master gave me permission to put on part of an appropriate outfit.”

Using her Silk Magic, she produced a brightly colored skirt around her waist. It was only a few inches in length. The skirt did not even cover her pussy.

Serena continued, “For my music, I’d like to thank my sister, Jenny.”

The former goth girl stood up next to the senior, “This was going to be my talent entry. Is it okay if I perform with Serena, Master?”

Henry nodded, “Go ahead. You two can perform together.”

The cheerleader took her position, with her hands on her hips and her legs spread.

The freshman attached at speaker to her smartphone, and turned on an instrumental soundtrack. Jenny started singing “Mickey” by Toni Basil, but substituted “Henry” for “Mickey”. “Oh Henry, You’re so fine. You’re so fine, You blow my mind. Hey Henry! Hey Henry!”

While she was singing Jenny was constantly touching herself.

At the same time, Serena was doing a very athletic cheer routine, full of flips, jumps, splits, and cartwheels. Also thrown into the mix were hip thrusts, and stroking of her wet pussy lips.

When they finished, the audience broke into enthusiastic applause.

“Maybe we sisters can form a cheer squad,” said Bonnie.

“Nicely done, both of you,” said Henry.

“Next up is Iris.”

The former student body president bounced up enthusiastically, “I think you all know that while I’ve been cleaning, June has been training me as a scullery wench, she has also been training my pussy with Ben Wah balls.

“I asked her, ‘What good will these balls do me?’

“When she told me, I was excited by the possibilities.”

The blonde grabbed a large dildo and climbed onto the long dining table. Spreading her legs, she shoved the phallus all the way inside her.

She moaned, “Now watch this...”

Without her touching it, the dildo slid out two inches, then back in. Iris strained as she did these three times.

“The further out it goes, the harder it is to pull back in”

After three times, the sex toy came flying out with one big push.

Climbing down off the table, Iris said, “With more training I’ll be able to move it a lot more.”

Her sisters all applauded her efforts.

Henry said, “Thank you, Iris. I have noticed the difference these past few weeks every time I’ve fucked you.”

“Me too,” added Maxwell.

Iris blushed, “You are the only reason why I am training my pussy, Master.”

Several of the other girls muttered to each other that they should start training with the Ben Wah balls as well.

The red-headed Misty stood up, “I guess I’m next.

“My real talent before I came here was athletics, specifically field hockey. I did not see how I could use that in a way that would impress you, Master. So, I decided to use my skills I have gained in academics. I have written an essay entitled, “What Belonging to Henry Means to Me.”

“Before I became Master Henry’s slave, I lived a typical high school life. I went to school, and on dates, and spent time with my family.

“Since I have given myself, body and soul, to Henry, my life has been anything but typical. I live only to serve my master, who fills my sexual needs in ways I could never have imagined. He has expanded my horizons teaching me that there are so many ways to come. I now orgasm both vaginally and anally all the time. He has made me squirt for the first time. His massive cock fills and stretches my pussy, causing my body to come so hard, every time he fucks me.

“He is continuing to teach me how to hold my orgasms. While I did not see the point at first, I now realize that is giving me more control over my body. When I do let go, my orgasms are so intense, it almost causes me to pass out. The afterglow is also amazing, I feel my body tingle all over.

“I have also gained sisters, fellow slaves, who have become my new family. We are so connected, I cannot imagine life without them. I love them both emotionally and physically. Before, I had thought that lesbian sex was gross and unnatural. Now, with my sisters, I see that touching, teasing, and pleasing them is normal, and such a joyful and pleasurable way to bond with them. When my sisters touch me, my body comes alive with sensations I had not thought possible. We all love to make each other come. Their physical differences make my sex life so varied and fun. The possibilities and combinations are endless.

“Being a slave is also an unexpected joy. I must obey Master Henry’s orders, whether I want to or not. Sometimes that is difficult, but knowing that I have no choice frees me from getting stressed. And when I obey my master’s wishes, I find that I really don’t mind whoring myself out to strange men. That it is actually fun. From the experience, I have learned all about different body types and penis sizes.

“In conclusion, I am so glad that I have become Master Henry’s slave. It has opened whole new worlds to me, and taught me so much about myself.”

All the room rose to their feet in spontaneous applause. Misty’s sisters surrounded her in a group hug.

“That was so beautiful!” exclaimed Iris.

“I could have written that,” said Bonnie.

May retorted, “But you didn’t. Misty did.”

After the group broke up, the red-head walked up to Henry, “Before I end my presentation, I have one more thing to show you, that truly expresses how I feel about you.”

Looking only at him, she reached down and started diddling her clit. “Oh, Master, I love you so much,” she whispered, so only the sorcerer could hear. The speed and intensity of her masturbation increased rapidly. She dropped her papers and started kneading and pinching her breasts with the other hand. Sweat poured down her body. Misty repeated her message, but this time shrieking, “Oh, Master! I love you so much!”

Her muscular, toned body shook, as she came hard and fast. Her pussy squirted a large amount of fluid. Her legs gave way and she collapsed onto the floor

“That was very nice,” said Henry.

“The next contestant is our sole junior, Joy.”

The former rich girl with dark blonde hair stood up, ‘First, I’d like to thank Dawn and my master, Henry, for making this possible.

“The only talent I have that makes me special is my love of driving.”

She led her family out through the door to a large empty race track. Stanley’s door was on the side of a garage. In the front of them was her red Porsche.

“My father took me here several times a year, where I could really open up my car and drive as fast I wanted. Sometimes, I got to drive a Formula One racing car, but they can only seat one.”

She turned to Henry,” Master, I would like to take you out for a ride.”

The sorcerer nodded, and with some trepidation, put on one of the two helmets that were on the car’s hood.

Joy grabbed on the other, “You don’t need to worry, Master. I know what I am doing.”

He nodded, opened the passenger door and stepped inside.

Joy, still naked, put on her helmet, and got behind the wheel.

Putting on her seatbelt, she turned on the ignition. With wheels squealing, she took off, down the track.

The went around the two-mile-long track, going well over one hundred miles an hour. Instead of pulling in after one lap, the sports car continued for a second lap.

After the second lap, Joy pulled in and stopped in front of her sister slaves.

They all ran out to greet the two.

Henry, usually unflappable, got out of the Porsche, visibly shaken, but also excited, “I do believe that this is the fastest I have ever traveled, without teleporting.

“You’ve never flown in an airplane?” exclaimed May.

He shook his head, “I never have trusted them.”

“Bullet trains are faster than my car,” said Joy.

“I’ve never had the opportunity to ride in those either.”

“Who else wants to ride?” the driver asked.

May shot up her hand instantly, “I do.”

Joy gestured to her red sports car, “Climb on in.”

Once again, they took off down the track, circling the course twice.

The apprentice was forced back into the chair from the acceleration. Going up the slanted sides on the curves, kept them from slowing down, for the entire ride.

She climbed out of the car, visibly shaken. “Wow!” was all she said.

“I want to ride next!” cried Bonnie.

The junior shrugged, “I cannot give you all rides, not enough time, not enough gas.”

“Bond with May,” said Henry. “You’ll experience exactly what she did.”

The blonde freshman stuck out her lower lip, “It’s still not the same.”

Monica raised her hand, “What about June? She can’t bond, she has no sigils.”

“I’m fine. Don’t worry about me,” said the homunculus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.