Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 38

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

About two hours later, Misty and Serena came back from their college classes. May again recounted the events to them.

The two joined the rest of their sisters in pondering possibilities.

After about two minutes, Monica, the Hispanic sophomore, spoke up, “I have a suggestion. How about Pamela Gandy?”

The name sounded vaguely familiar to May.

“Who’s she?” asked Bonnie.

“She ran a daycare center out of her home, for pre-school children, not far from here. About two years ago, it was discovered that she had been molest her charges, then posting the images on the internet.”

Serena stared at Monica, “You seem to know a lot about her.”

The dark-haired girl nodded, “One of my younger cousins, Amelia, was in Ms. Gandy’s daycare. One night, my aunt discovered some blood in her underwear. Close examination found that it came from her rectum. Someone had tried to clean her up, but she bled some more afterward.”

Several girls looked nauseous.

“It was this discovery that got her arrested.”

Henry, who had been watching by the wall, spoke up, “So, you want us to extract this woman from prison?”

Monica shook her head sadly, “One of the investigating police officers, obviously upset, obtained evidence from Pamela’s house, before the search warrant was obtained. Her lawyer got everything from her home disallowed from the trial. Pamela Gandy walked free.”

“Where is she now?” asked an obviously upset Joy.

The Hispanic teen shrugged, “She has left town. Rumor has it that she’s left California.”

Henry cleared his throat, getting all his slaves’ attention, “This Pamela Gandy seems to be an excellent candidate for having her brain wiped. Any other candidates?”

All the other girls wracked their brains for a few minutes. Finally, they all shook their heads.

The sorcerer nodded, “Apprentice, come with me. I will show you some divination magic.”


Henry walked down the aisles of his library. He kept walking for about a mile.

Abruptly, he stopped. Turning right, the sorcerer walked two rows and retrieved a small wooden box.

When he returned to the study area, May was waiting for him, with an armload of maps and travel atlases.

“I got all of Dawn’s maps,” said the apprentice.

“Very good; now all we need is something that belongs to Ms. Gandy.”

The sophomore frowned, “That could be tricky. I’ll need Monica. She’s the expert on our target.”

Henry nodded, “I’ve just summoned her.”

May set the maps down on the table.

Fifteen seconds later, there was a knock on the library door. The Hispanic slave opened the door, “You want me, Master?”

The sorcerer nodded, “Do you know where Pamela lived?”

“Sure, only about three blocks from my old home.”

“Can you tell me the address?”

“No, but It was on the corner of Tahoe and Fifth.”

“Which corner?”

Monica closed her eyes for a second, “ ... northeast.”

“That should do.”

“Do you know if anyone has moved into the house?” asked May.

The Hispanic girl shook her head, “No way. After what happened there, it may be unsellable for a decade.”

“Perfect,” said Henry. “You have been very helpful. I’ll fuck you later.”

Monica nodded, “It is always nice to be of help.”

“Let’s go to Stanley, and talk to Dawn.”

Leaving the library, they entered the semi-sentient room. The black-haired freshman who was merged with the room, was waiting, kneeling by the door.

“How can Stanley and I help you, Master,” Dawn asked.

“This is your first real test. Can Stanley open a door to the house on the northeast corner of Tahoe and Fifth?”

“Sure, no problem.”

“There should be no one home.”

“That should make no difference, Master.”

Dawn paused for a moment, then said, “You can enter the address now.”

Henry nodded, “Thank you.”

Exiting the door that normally went into the hallway, this time it went into a house that was obviously empty. The counter of the entry table was covered with dust. The afternoon sun shining through the windows, was the only illumination.

Monica, who followed along, let out a whistle, “Six months of vacancy and things really go downhill.”

Henry ignored her, “Now, we need some item that Ms. Gandy touched and used.”

“That may be difficult,” said Monica. “So much was taken by the police as evidence.”

“Find anything that would have touched her body,” the sorcerer instructed.

May and Henry went into the bedroom and quickly found that all the bedding and clothes were gone.

“I think I found something,” called Monica from the kitchen.

The two joined her by the kitchen counter.

The Hispanic girl gestured at the coffee cup.

It had the name “Pamela” on the side. In the bottom of the cup was some black sludge that was once coffee.

“This should work,” said Henry.

He pulled a silver cone-shaped spindle. with a silver chain attached to it, out of the wooden box. Chanting softly, the sorcerer dipped the spindle into the thick liquid. When he pulled it out, the fob glowed blue softly.

“This is so much fun!” exclaimed Monica. “I love watching you two doing magic.”

“Let’s go back home,” said Henry. “The spell will wear out in a few hours.”

“Can I watch you some more? I won’t get I your way.”

May looked at her master, who shrugged in reply. “I don’t see any reason why not,” said the apprentice.

Exiting through the front door, the three returned to Stanley.

Dawn was waiting nervously, “Did everything go well?”

Henry nodded, “You and Stanley did good.”

The slave girl let out a sigh of relief.

The sorcerer gestured to the spindle that was dangling from his right hand, “Now, we need to get to work, and find where our quarry is hiding.”

Monica followed behind the two, as they went back to the library, where the maps were waiting.

Joy opened the door behind them, entering from the hallway, “Master, dinner will be ready in about an hour.”

“We should be done by then. Thank you, Joy.”

The junior turned to Monica, “June has been looking for you. You should be helping us in the kitchen.”

The Hispanic sophomore looked at her sister desperately, “I want to see the magic.”

Henry spoke up, “It’s okay. She can stay here.”

Joy nodded, “I’ll tell June.”

“I’ll clean up after supper,” Monica said.

After the brown-haired girl left, Henry turned to May, “Get out the road atlas. We need to narrow down where our child molester is hiding.”

May opened the Rand McNally Road Atlas to the double page spread with the map of the forty-eight states.

“It has been two lifetimes since I last used this type of magic.

The sorcerer looped the spindle’s chain over his right middle finger, and let the pointed metal fob dangle over the center of the map. Instantly, the spindle pulled it to the west. Henry moved his hand in that direction, until the chain hung directly below the state of Nevada.

“That’s so cool!” exclaimed Monica.

“It looks like Pamela didn’t run too far,” said May.

The apprentice fished out the Nevada state map and laid it flat on the table.

Once again, the silver spindle pulled Henry’s hand, this time to the south.

“She’s hiding in Las Vegas?” asked Monica.

“Not quite,” said Henry.

The pointer stopped over a small town west of Las Vegas, near the California border, Pahrump.

“Are there any side maps of Pahrump?” asked the sorcerer.

May picked up the large map and examined the side boxes, “No, the town’s too small.”

“How are we going get a street map of Pahrump?” he asked.

Monica shrugged, “I could bring up a map on my smartphone...”

“Of course, we don’t have any cell coverage here, or in Stanley,” finished May.

Henry frowned, “That means we’ll have to go out into the school hallway.”

May shook her head, “That shouldn’t be a problem. After all it is after summer school hours.”

The sorcerer nodded as he headed toward the door, “We’ll need Dawn to see the map for Stanley.”

They stepped out into the school’s hall, and Dawn followed immediately behind. “You called, Master?” she asked.

He nodded, “I’ll want you to look at this map. We’ll need your friend to take us to a specific address.”

Monica blushed, “I need to go get my smartphone from my cubby hole.” She went back through the door into Stanley.

About a minute later, she returned with her phone and her charging cord. “It’s been so long since I’ve used it, I’ll need to recharge it.”

Henry nodded, “By all means.”

Eventually, Monica found a power outlet, and started searching while her phone recharged.

She found the Pahrump Chamber of Commerce’s webpage, with a detailed map. Monica laid the phone flat on the ground.

“This’ll be a first,” said Henry as he dangled his spindle over the screen, so it almost touched.

The sorcerer called Dawn over, “Do you see this spot?”

The freshman nodded.

“That is where we want Stanley to take us in a few hours.”

The black-haired slave looked nervous, “I am sure he can do it. Can you show me a wider view of the area?”

“Certainly.”

Once Dawn was satisfied, Henry patted her shoulder, “You’ve done well. Let’s go get some supper.”

The three naked girls followed him back into his house.


After eating, Henry pulled his apprentice aside. “I want you to lead the raid to nab Ms. Gandy.”

May nodded, “I think we need to wait until around 2am, when she’s sound asleep.”

“Sounds logical.”

“You showed me a ring a few months ago, that would be perfect for this caper.”

The sorcerer nodded, “You’re talking about Aurora’s Ring.”

“That’s right.”

“That item is very dangerous. It can easily backfire on you.”

“I know that!” barked May. “But under the circumstances I think it is our best bet.”

Henry pondered for a moment, “You may be right. Since this is your mission I will allow you to use it.”

The apprentice sighed in relief, “Thank you, Master.”

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go fuck Monica and Dawn.”

May glanced down and saw a big pup tent bulging from under Henry’s robe. She nodded, “I believe they are both in the kitchen, cleaning dishes.”

“I know.

“Care to join us?”

She felt her pussy get moist, “Not tonight; I have to talk strategy with Sylphonia and June.”

The sorcerer nodded, “Good, maybe they’ll take care of you raging libido.”

May started to protest, but stopped. He knew her too well.


In the library, May told her two advisors her plan.

June nodded, “That seems sound to me. I’m in.”

Sylphonia nodded, “Just one thing. Instead of you going in and subduing Pamela, I should do it.”

“Why you?” asked June, just a heartbeat before May.

“I don’t know if you’ve figured it out yet, May, but the only magic you can use in realms other than your own, is magic you cast on yourself.”

A light went off in the apprentice’s head, “That’s why I kept my enhanced figure in the Faerie Realm...”

“And how I managed to disguise myself in that mall where Serena first met me.

“As an elf, I can do things with my appearance that you humans can’t. I can turn invisible. Can you or Henry?” In an instant, Sylphonia vanished, then reappeared a few seconds later.

May shook her head, “I don’t know about our Master, but I can’t.”

“Me sneaking through the house in the dead of night makes more sense than you. Don’t you agree?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.