Magical Slavery
Chapter 34: Into the Faerie Realm

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 34: Into the Faerie Realm - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

The next day was a Thursday, and the harem, including Moon, were in the bathroom after an early breakfast, shaving each other’s armpits, legs, and pubes. The only one missing was Iris.

The newly pregnant blonde came dashing in.

“Where have you been?” asked Serena.

“I just found out the sex of my baby,” she said breathlessly.

“Don’t keep us hanging,” said May, who was having her pussy shaved by Bonnie. “Tell us!”

She smiled, “I’m having twins, both girls!”

June, who followed Iris in the room, nodded, “Master fathers multiple births quite often.”

The girls all shrieked and embraced their sister.

Iris smiled weakly, “I’m going to get huge.”

May kissed her cheek, “Honey, that’s part of being a woman. You’ll be fine. I guarantee it.”

“Let me groom you,” said Misty as she dragged the blonde to the shower floor.

Soon all ten of the slaves were shaved bare. Their sisters checked each other out, making sure there was not any stubble anywhere.

Just as they were satisfied with their work, Henry walked into Stanley. “Inspection time, girls,” he called.

The slaves ran out of the bathroom, and lined up in two rows of five for their master. They put their hands behind their heads and spread their legs wide.

The sorcerer carefully inspected each girl, making sure that all ten were indeed bare. Once he was satisfied, he called out, “Bend over.”

Like a well-trained drill squad, as one, they all bent over, grabbing their ankles.

Again, Henry inspected each ass and pussy, insuring that every orifice was shaved.

He nodded his head, “Very good, girls. This makes the eighth time in row that you have all passed inspection.”

They all let out a sigh of relief.

“Before we go to breakfast, I have two things I need to cover.

“First, May wants to try a bit of magic on you. It is a spell that I, as a male, cannot do. I think you will find it very helpful.”

The apprentice stepped up, “I know we have all just started our periods this month.” Indeed the harems had had their cycles synchronized for the last six months.

“I’m not ... flowing,” said Iris.

Joy rolled her eyes, “That’s because you are pregnant.”

“Oh, right.”

May resumed, “We all know how messy, annoying, and inconvenient these five day out of the month can be. I have got a spell that will make it a whole lot easier.”

Monica cocked an eyebrow, “Really, how?”

“Through some female magic that I found in Matilda’s book, I have every reason to believe that the spell is legit, though I have not had a chance to try it. The spell only works on the first day of your period.”

Several of May’s sisters looked skeptical.

“Her pink balloon spell worked as advertised, and I am willing to cast it on myself, if no one else, alone; if none of you are willing.”

Bonnie stepped forward, “I will try it with you, May.”

Dawn stepped forward, then Monica. Soon all eight of her sisters were in.

Relieved, May stepped forward, “Moon and Iris, stay behind me. This spell could potentially harm your unborn child.”

The six months pregnant art teacher looked nervous, “Maybe Iris and I should leave the room.”

The brunette apprentice nodded, “You may be right.”

“But I wanted to see the magic!” Iris whined.

Moon, ignoring her protests, escorted the blonde graduate out of Stanley.

With just Henry and June watching, May stepped up to Bonnie, “Just relax.”

The apprentice inserted her right index finger between the freshman’s labia.

“Hey!” exclaimed Bonnie, more in surprise than objection.

May pulled out, with a drop of menstrual blood on her finger, “Sorry, I should have told you what I was going to do.”

She drew a star-like sigil on the petite blonde’s forehead with the blood. It disappeared into her skin without anyone getting a chance to examine it.

“Now what happens?” asked Bonnie.

“Now you wait on your sisters. I will cast the spell once, on all of us.”

Going down the line, May repeated the same ritual with each girl’s menstrual blood. Last of all, she reached between her own legs and then inscribed the sigil on her own forehead with her blood.

“Okay, here we go,” May said. She reached out her hands and said a set of three nonsensical words three times.

All eight girls gasped in surprise, as they felt something shift inside them. They all grabbed their lower abdomen and moaned.

Phrases like, “Oh My God!” and “What is happening?!” flew out the frightened slaves’ mouths.

Suddenly, as one, the eight spread their legs, and their full uteral lining fell out of their vaginas, and dropped onto the floor with a splat.

“What the hell was that?” exclaimed Jenny.

May smiled, “You just had your five day period compressed into thirty seconds.”

“It would have helped if you had warned us,” said Joy.

“I thought it might scare you, and it would go easier if you didn’t know,” said May.

Bonnie gestured down at the floor, “Look at this mess! I am on cleaning duty today. It is going to take hours...” Her voice trailed off as she watched all the menstrual waste get sucked into the floor.

Dawn let out a gasp, “Stanley is so full! He is so full of energy, I better find some way to calm him down.”

“I’ve got some atlases for Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona,” said Henry.

The black-haired freshman nodded, “That’ll give something new for him to learn.”

Her master exited the room.

May cleared her throat, “Back to what just happened. What do you think? You’ll have thirty seconds of discomfort instead of five days.”

Serena, the new college student, cleared her throat, “I don’t know ... It was just too weird. I’m not sure I can get used to it.”

Several other girls nodded their heads in agreement.

“Oh, you’ll get used to it,” said Henry, reentering the room, with three large atlases in his arms. “It is going to be part of your monthly routine, just like your weekly grooming sessions. And I know that took some getting used to.”

“Well, that settles that,” said Serena with a sigh.

The sorcerer nodded, “Menstruation is part of every fertile woman’s life. But it is a nuisance. If my apprentice can eliminate it quickly and easily, then I am all for it.”

May bowed her head, “Thank you, Master.”

He handed the books to Dawn then continued, “Last night I tested May in her knowledge about the Faerie Realm.

“I am convinced that she is ready. She, June, and Bonnie are leaving tomorrow morning.”

“That soon?” gasped May.

“I’m not ready!” exclaimed Bonnie. “I know nothing about the place we’re going.”

“I’ll bring you up to speed,” May reassured her. “You will never be alone. So you don’t have to know everything.”

“But you don’t know that! Anything could happen there. I need to know everything.”

The apprentice nodded, and took the younger blonde’s hand, “You’re right. I’ll tell you how to survive in the Faerie Realm.”


After breakfast, Henry, June, May, and Bonnie went into the library for a strategy meeting.

The seven other harem members went to their assigned tasks, working on lunch in the kitchen or cleaning their home.

After Bonnie got her initial debriefing, she clutched the sides of her head, “This Faerie Realm is so different! And it could be dangerous too.

“I don’t want you two risking your lives for me, May and June. I’m not worth it.”

The apprentice grasped the blonde freshman’s shoulders, “Bonnie, you are my sister. Any one of our family would gladly risk their lives for you.

“Your life is in danger. That magical energy you’re storing is gradually destroying your insides.

“Think about it. If my life were in danger, and you knew that you could help, would you; even if it meant risking your life?”

The petite gymnast nodded, “Of course. It’s just feels a little awkward when it is being done for you.”

The homunculus chimed in, “Of course with you coming along, you are risking your life as well.”

“Have you ever been there, June?” asked Bonnie.

She shook her head, “Master was banned from the Faerie Realm long before I was made.”

“So we are all going in with a base knowledge, and no ‘real life’ experience,” said May.

“And your magic won’t work?” asked Bonnie.

The apprentice shook her head, “The only thing that will work is my making a portal to get us home, and that will take about five minutes to cast. It will be no emergency escape route.”

Henry stuck his head into the library, “If it makes you feel any better, I’ll be coming along.”

“Oh no, Master!” exclaimed June. “If they catch you, they’ll put you in jail, maybe even kill you.”

“I know that. Opening a portal into an exact location in the Faerie Realm is next to impossible. But I can open one in one of a dozen isolated areas, where I am not likely to be spotted. I will be waiting for you there, with an emergency portal ready, if need be. If I am spotted while waiting, I’ll return home immediately, of course.”

“That will be very helpful, Master,” said May.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.