Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 32: Trial Separation

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 32: Trial Separation - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Two weeks after the prom, the three seniors graduated.

Iris was salutatorian, as she got a “B” in Chemistry in her last semester. Another boy who got straight “A’s” was valedictorian.

She gave a speech that she practiced a dozen times before the convocation. All the sisters helped contribute to it. They used a third grade vocabulary, so the blonde would understand what she was saying, and not mispronounce words.

Many people congratulated her for giving a riveting, easy to understand, speech.

Serena, Iris, and Misty, using Silk Magic, appeared to wear silk robes to the graduation, while everyone else was in nylon gowns. The difference was startling. Their gowns shimmered and flowed unlike all the others.

Of course, to all the other slaves, they appeared to be graduating in the nude.


A few days later, June Potter was in her workroom, putting the finishing touches on her latest project with a paintbrush.

Henry watched on, “So, you’re finished?”

The former art teacher stepped down from the stepladder, her naked protruding belly made her descent a precarious one, “All done. I thought I had finished a week ago, when you expanded it to life-size. Once it was that big I had to add more details.”

“I thought it would look better,” the sorcerer said.

June let out a sigh, “And you are right. I am sure the other girls will think so too.”

The clay statue was the splitting image of Angie, right down to the large mole on her right breast. She was standing with her right hand on her hip. She had a cocky smirk on her face. Her labia and clit were swollen with sexual desire.

“You did a very good job of capturing the essence of a girl you knew for so short a time.”

“She was never my student, but I do remember seeing her in the halls.

“Besides, June made a wonderful copy of her for that holographic photo you took. It made sculpting her easy.”

Henry looked at the statue lovingly, “I’ll get it fired up right away.”

The interior decorator nodded, “I’ll get out of your hair.”

“Before you go, I want to talk to you about your future.”

Reluctantly she turned back around.

“You know, your six month trial ends with me in three weeks...”

“Twenty-two days, to be exact.”

“Right; I want your decision to be an informed one, so I am letting you go early. You can see what your life will be like out in the real world.”

“That sounds great!”

“Of course, if you want to stay here until the contract expires, you can do that too.”

“No, I want to go.”

Moon felt like she should be happy, but a feeling of uneasiness swept over her, “I abandoned all my possessions and apartment. It must have all been sold by now.”

Henry led her to the door that should have exited to the main hallway. Instead, it opened to the former teacher’s old apartment.

Everything looked just as she had left it. She found herself feeling slightly disoriented, “Did you... ?”

The sorcerer nodded, “I kept your rent paid up. That came from your paycheck. I have also altered all your clothes to fit your pregnant body, so you’d have clothes to wear when you go out and restart your life.”

Her master doing something this considerate was disconcerting to say the least. “Thank you,” she whispered.

“When the twenty-fourth of June arrives, the fist doorway you go through will lead you straight to me. You will give me your final answer of whether you want to stay my slave.

“If you want to talk to me before that, you know how to find Stanley. You still have my sigil, and can still see through the illusion in E Hall.”

She nodded her head, “I know.”

Henry was about to leave her, when he remembered something. He reached into the pocket of his short black silk robe and pulled out a debit card, “This is for you. It has all the money that you have earned on it, minus the rent, of course. It is a tidy sum, to say the least. If you want a full accounting, I will provide it for you when you come back.”

She took the card cautiously, “Thank you, again.”

“No, thank you. The work you have done has exceeded all my expectations. I am very pleased with your creations, and so are my girls.”

Moon nodded in acknowledgement, as her master exited her apartment, leaving her alone.


A few hours later, at lunch, Henry stood up and announced that Moon was gone, making a trial run at being a free woman.

All of the harem moaned, saying that they were going to miss her.

“I don’t see why anyone would not want to be Master Henry’s slave,” said Serena, her large coffee and cream colored breasts bouncing fetchingly. “To be his fucktoy is all any woman could wish for.”

All the other girls nodded in agreement, like what she said was self-evident.

May looked thoughtful, “But Moon is not like us. Her period of servitude was set for just six months.”

Maxwell whispered to his boss, “Master, do you think it was wise to let her go just like that?”

Henry winked at his seneschal, “Don’t worry. That slut will be back well before the three weeks are up.”


While most of the girls went right to the oasis room, for an afternoon of sun, swimming, and sex, May and June followed Henry and Maxwell to the left, per Henry’s mental instruction.

Their master led them to the main library, where they sat down on in the large reading chairs. He turned to his apprentice, “Our plans for getting Dawn help in the Faerie Realm has been all but finalized; now you need to learn what perils await you there.”

“I have done some reading on the subject,” said May. “Much of what I’ve read is unclear or contradictory.”

Henry nodded, “Sometimes fiction and fact get mixed up. I am going to set the record straight.”

Maxwell raised his hand, “Before you go any further, could tell just the three of us why you are banned from the Faerie Realm?”

June and May both nodded their heads.

The sorcerer let out a sigh, “Okay. But this is not to leave this room.” He looked at his apprentice, “May, you are not to share this with your sisters.”

“Of course, Master,” the brunette said reassuringly.

“When I was young, only on my third lifetime, I loved the Faerie Realm. It was like a second home to me. While my magic ability was greatly diminished, I had accumulated many magic items that were designed to be used there. I had my own cottage where I kept these tools. If I took them out of the Realm they’d lose their power.

“One of my favorites was a bracelet that, when put on, let the wearer assume any shape he wanted to.”

“Kind of like me,” said June.

He nodded, “Exactly. It also had the restriction of me assuming humanoid shape. But I could look like an elf, satyr, ogre or troll.

“Anyway, I got very full of myself, and very cocky.

“One day I was walking along the streets of Avalon, when a group of high elf soldiers pushed me to the side, to let a very snooty looking high elf walk down the street unobstructed.

“All the other folk around me seemed very excited. I asked them who that was.”

“They told me that he was Oberon, King of the Faeries.

“I didn’t realize that they had a king, so I enquired more. Using my various rings and cloaks, I broke into the palace and spied on the king and his wife, Queen Titania.

“I found her to be a nice piece of ass, so I decided that I would have her for myself.”

May let out a gasp, “You didn’t!”

“I most certainly did. When the king was gone on some diplomatic mission, I impersonated him, coming home early. I seized the queen and took her to bed.

“Unfortunately, Oberon returned while I was mid-coitus. Some palace wizards broke through my illusion and I had to jump out a window to escape with my life.

“I summoned a portal back home, and I have a warrant for my arrest if I show myself in the Faerie Realm again.”

Maxwell whistled a long note, “Well, that explains your exile.”

Henry nodded, “It is not something I am proud of. I wish I could take it back.”

“Hopefully, we’ll be able to put this whole thing behind you,” said May.


The next morning, Henry was in the dining room with Joy and Jenny, whom he had slept with, eating a bowl of oatmeal. Serena and Monica were also early risers, joined them in eating breakfast.

Suddenly, his head shot up, sensing something. “Girls, I need to go.”

All four of them nodded in acknowledgement as he rose from the table.

He went to his bedroom.

Maxwell entered through the door not five seconds behind him, “You summoned me, Master?”

The sorcerer nodded, “Moon is returning.”

The seneschal was stunned, “Already?”

“It surprised me as well.”

Maxwell, using Silk Magic, changed his clothes to match his master’s black silk robe.

About two minutes later, Moon Potter came into the room. She was wearing one of her long, almost ankle-length, hemp dresses, altered to fit her pregnant physique. Her whole body seemed to be trembling, though she tried to hide it.

“I didn’t expect you back so soon,” said Henry.

The former art teacher nodded sheepishly, “Neither did I.”

“Why are you back so quickly?” asked Maxwell.

The thirty-something woman blushed. “I didn’t like it out there,” she whispered

“What happened?” the sorcerer asked.

The artist started out talking softly, gradually gaining in volume. “When you left me, I tried to reacclimatize myself. Wandering around my apartment felt weird. I recognized everything, but it felt like a stranger’s home.

“I tried on my clothes. They fit perfectly but were also uncomfortable. The outfits cling to my bare skin. I felt like a mummy. The idea that I used to voluntarily put these on every day boggles my mind.

“I decided to call the few friends I had.”

“You didn’t have many friends?” asked Maxwell.

“My mother had been sick for years. I didn’t have time to socialize, taking care of her. The few friends I had were other teachers that I talked with at lunchtime.”

“I called them, and they had all forgot about me! They were all happy to hear that I was doing well, but they all had excuses when I suggested that we go out clubbing that night. Some of them were married, and others had other obligations. Some of them were really lame. They said that they need to be at school the next day and didn’t want to be hung over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.