Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 29: Pink Balloons

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29: Pink Balloons - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

The rest of January went quietly. No more attempts to assault any girls in school were reported.

Henry created an exercise area for his harem, per Bonnie’s request. It had a full-sized track with four lanes. Inside the oval was a set of gymnastic equipment, including a mat for floor routines, uneven parallel bars, a vaulting horse, and balance beam.

Several of the smaller girls used the apparatuses, with Bonnie as their coach.

Also inside the track were other strength training devices that could be found in any gym. The harem found themselves in the exercise room many times when they had nothing else to do. Many of them found that their body was becoming leaner and more muscular, even after a short time.

May found that she did not have as much free time as the rest of her sisters. The spell she had decided to do was much bigger than she had anticipated. All twelve hundred balloons had to be enchanted. She could do ten balloons at a time, but the spell was a long one and required concentration. One little slip up and she had to start again.

Her absence was noted by the rest of her sisterhood.

“We miss you,” whined Iris, one night.

“Is there anything we can do to help?” asked Serena.

The brunette apprentice shook her head, “Henry asked the same thing, but the answer to both of you is no. No to him, because this is female magic, and no to you because you don’t have the abilities.

“I will need your help at the end. It will be vital.”

“Anything we can do,” said Monica, giving her fellow sophomore a hug.

“When will you be ready?” asked Bonnie.

“I am aiming for February the fourteenth. It will make for a memorable Valentine’s Day.”

“What exactly does this spell do?” asked Monica.

May winked, “It is a surprise. But this I can say, it will bind most of the energy from the girls in our school. It won’t affect you though. You are all already bound to Henry.”


Some of the girls were starting to undergo physical changes. Moon’s pregnancy was starting to show. She had a small baby bump sticking out above her hips.

Bonnie was starting a growth spurt. She was no longer the shortest member of the harem, and was almost as tall as May.

Henry also was growing. He no longer matched May in height. He claimed that his final height would be six-foot-two.


Moon got inspired after watching Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” and redesigned the reception room. The entrance was now at the top of a sweeping marble staircase. The marble was etched with gold. At the base of the stairs was a massive ballroom floor. Again, the floor was gold-etched marble. Surrounding the room was large, elegant golden columns. The ceiling was painted replica of blue sky, filled white clouds. Between the clouds were little cherubs who flit about them. In the center of the ceiling hung a massive golden chandelier that burned fifty candles that never went out or drip wax. The entrance to the hallway, which led to the main part of the house, mirrored the entrance; another sweeping staircase, with the door on top.

Several girls complained about the amount of time and effort it took to cross the room, but Henry loved it from the start, and his opinion trumped all.


Around eight PM on February 13th, Henry and May walked into Stanley. The rest of the girls were lounging in the beanbag bed. Some were kissing and stroking each other, but nothing serious.

The sorcerer held up his hands, “This is my apprentice’s show tonight. I want you to all follow May’s instructions, unless I say differently.”

All eight of her sisters nodded eagerly.

“I myself will be helping out a little bit. But overall it is all on her shoulders.”

The brunette sophomore suddenly felt nervous. She cleared her throat, “The first thing we need to do is collect the DNA of all the female students in this school. The original text called it ‘Their essence’ but I am sure it is the same thing.

“Each of you put on one of these cotton gloves. You will each be assigned a hallway or two. Go down that hall and rub the dial on every locker’s combination lock. That should get them all.”

Serena raised her hand, “Won’t that get all the boys too?”

May nodded, “That’s right; but my spell won’t affect them, and it won’t affect the outcome.

“When you’ve finished that, come back here for your next assignment.”

The girls lined up to put on the white cotton glove.

Iris frowned, “Which hand should I put it on?”

The apprentice smiled, “You are left handed, so put on your left hand.”

“Oh, right.”

June, who had been watching, standing by a chalkboard, stepped up, “Could I help, May?”

“And me too,” said both Moon and Maxwell, who had been watching next to her.

“Moon and June, that would be great. Thank you so much.

“Brother, dear, thank you for the offer. But this is female magic. If I knew more about how this works, I would accept your offer. I am not sure if a man would affect the spell’s execution. So, I’m afraid I will have to say no.”

The seneschal did not look upset, “I understand.”


With all the janitorial staff gone, the ten naked girls went into the hallway.

It was the first time since Christmas Eve that Moon Potter had been back in the school. She started to tear up. “I didn’t think I’d get this emotional about this old building,” she said.

Each girl went to their assigned hall and systematically wiped down each locker dial.

When they returned to Stanley, the room was empty. A large plastic trash bag lay against the wall. Above it, on a chalkboard was an arrow pointing down to it, and the words, “Deposit Gloves Here.”

Inside the bag was a big bunch of deflated pink balloons.

Each sister followed the instructions.

As the last girl, Iris, was depositing her dirty glove, May came through the door, “Sorry I’m so late. I was doing the disgusting job of wiping down all the girls’ restrooms.

“I wiped down each toilet and sink, then touched every used paper towel and bloody maxi-pad in the trash.

“I had to change gloves with each restroom.”

She held up a plastic bag with a half-dozen gloves inside. She dumped the contents into the large garbage bag.

“Wouldn’t they have been cleaned by the janitors?” asked Bonnie.

May shook her head, “Henry made sure that they would ‘forget’ to do them tonight.”

June nodded, “That’s our Master for you.”

“So, what do we do now?” asked Serena.

“Go back to the hallways you just did. Each classroom with a female teacher should be unlocked...”

“Courtesy of our Master?” asked June.

The apprentice nodded. “Wipe anything that teacher might have touched; chalk, markers, chairs, and especially coffee mugs. If you see anything left by a student, wipe that as well.”

The girls nodded, and put on another glove. “Take several with you,” said May. “That chalk will ruin them quickly.”

“My hallway is right next to the office,” said Jenny. “Do you want me to go in there?”

The sophomore nodded, “Use a separate glove. Wipe down the secretaries’ keyboards and telephone headsets. Be sure to get the nurse’s and principal’s office as well.”

“And what will you be doing?” asked Misty.

“The big job of wiping down the girls’ locker room; I will be doing all the locker dials, shower room, and trash receptacles.”

Serena nodded, “If we get done before you, we’ll stop by and lend you a hand.”

May sighed, “I’d appreciate that.”


The group filed out again and completed their assigned tasks.

When they returned to their room they disposed of their gloves in with the rest.

After the last glove was deposited in the jumbo trash bag, May sealed it up in with a twist tie. “My sisters, will you shake that bag up? Make sure that all the balloons touch at least one glove.”

With great enthusiasm, the eight started shaking and flipping the plastic bag.

“Be careful not to break it,” warned May.

With a little more restraint, they continued. The sophomore started chanting, her hands over the jostling container.

The bag glowed with a yellow light then seemed to sink deep inside.

After a few minutes, May stopped chanting and dropped her hands, “Okay, you can stop now.”

With a sigh, the girls dropped the full bag.

Bonnie leered at her sister, “I can feel how horny that spell made you.”

May blushed, “I’m sorry.”

The rest of the girls, except for June, nodded. “We all can,” said Iris.

As one, they all surged toward her.

The homunculus stepped back, “I’ll let you girls have your fun. I’ll check in with Master.”

“Remember!’ cried May. “No ganging up.”

The eight sisters all sighed as one. The four toward the rear paired up and released their pent-up lust with each other.

“Is four of us on you ganging up?” asked Bonnie with a giggle, as she slipped two fingers into the apprentice’s pussy.

May let out a moan, “I-I guess not.”


The first person to feel the effects of the spell was the principal, Mrs. Patterson. She arrived at the school at 6:30 am. A full hour and a half before classes started. The two female members of the janitorial staff had entered the building before the spell was activated.

When the brunette administrator, who was in her forties, walked through the main entrance, two pink balloons popped out into the hallways. One was in a far corner of the building, where no one was near. But the other one appeared only a few yards from one of the younger janitors, a Hispanic named Manuel, who had been buffing the hallway.

The twenty-something custodian was baffled by its mysterious appearance. He walked up to the balloon and picked it up to examine it. The pink balloon was only half inflated. What could have been eight inches in diameter was only four inches across. When he picked it up it was very pliable and yielding to the touch. The end farthest from the inflation tube had a dimpled point, like a nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.