Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 25: First Spell

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25: First Spell - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Bonnie knocked on the door to her master’s bedroom, “May? Master? Are you in there?”

“Come in,” said Henry.

The blonde freshman opened the door, “It’s Christmas, and Dawn ... oh my!”

The young sorcerer was lying on his bed, with his apprentice sucking on his large cock.

The former gymnast regained her composure, “Do you need any help, Sister?”

May looked over at her, “There’s plenty of room, if you want to jump in.”

“Oh, I do!” she exclaimed, running to the massive bed.

The two grasped the base of their master’s cock and lapped away at his large head. Their tongues would intertwine briefly then return to their task. They licked up and down the sides of his shaft then licked the ridge of his head.

Henry moaned his appreciation for their attention.

Bonnie smiled at her sister, “Look what I can do.” With one fell swoop, the petite slave swallowed his cock all the way the base. Her throat bulged from the massive cock inside it.

May’s eyes bugged out, “How did you learn to do that?”

The freshman gasped as she pulled the cock out, “June. That woman knows everything about sex. She gave me some tips on how to deep throat Henry’s cock. There are some exercises you can do.”

“Will you show me how?” asked May.

“I don’t know. Being able to deep throat is a skill only June and I know. It would be nice to have something that makes me better than all the rest of you.”

Bonnie broke into a big smile, “I’m just messing with you. Of course, I’ll show you.”

Henry cleared his throat.

“Sorry, Master!” they both chorused, and resumed their fellatio session.

Soon after, Henry came. His cum sprayed three feet up, showering both girls’ face, hair, and tits.

Bonnie smiled at Henry, “I love how much you come, Master. You are so amazing!”

The sorcerer nodded in recognition of her statement. “You two need to clean each other off.”

May and Bonnie licked each other’s face and tits, getting off all the cum they could find off their bodies.

Henry turned to the freshman, “You came in here with a message, right?”

“Oops, that’s right. Dawn was about to show us all Stanley and her latest improvement of the room. She wanted to wait until all of our family was present.”

Their master nodded, “Dawn told me about this. I want to see it for myself.”

He got up and put on his black robe that was lying on the floor.

His two girls followed him to the ex-classroom.


Iris, the former student-body president, was waiting by the doorway. “I know what you’ve been doing,” she said in a sing-song voice.

May blushed, “What do you mean?”

“There’s cum in your hair,” she said. The blonde senior ran her index finger through Bonnie’s hair. It came back coated with semen.

The apprentice touched her hair, and her hand came back soaked. Without thinking, she cleaned it off with her tongue.

Bonnie smiled, “It was so much fun. You should have seen our Master come. He was like a geyser.”

“I guess we didn’t do such a good job cleaning up,” said May ruefully. “We really should take a shower.”

Dawn cut in, “Speaking of showers, I want to show you what Stanley and I have made. It is our Christmas gift to you all.”

Henry and the rest of the girls followed the black-haired freshman to the mirrored shower room door.

With a dramatic flair she opened the door, and displayed the new toilet and sink that were seated by the left-hand wall, directly in front of the door.

Everyone ran up and oohed and aahed at the new fixtures.

Dawn pointed out all the special features, “As you can see, there are no valves. Stanley will automatically turn on the sink when you stand in front of the sink, and turn it off when you leave. The water temperature will be the same as when you take a shower.”

“What if I want to get a drink of cold water from the faucet,” Jenny asked.

“Stamp your foot on the floor,” said Dawn. “Another stamp will return it to the normal temperature.

“Similarly, the toilet automatically flushes when you leave it.”

“Dibs on the first dump!” cried Bonnie.

Dawn shook her head, “Sorry, I’ve already used it. I had to make sure it worked.

“Who would have thought I would be learning plumbing when I joined a harem. Toilets are complicated things.”

Bonnie plopped herself down on the toilet and started to pee.

Henry touched his slave’s shoulder, “You have done very well, Dawn. I am proud of you.”

The freshman gasped in pleasure and her pussy started to swell, “Thank you, Master.”

May could tell that the sorcerer had used Dawn’s true name.

“As a reward, I’m going to fuck you, and you alone, in front of your sisters.”

She fell to her knees; her hands clasped together, “Oh, thank you, Master.”

May had never thought of Dawn as being one of the overly devoted members of the harem. But she could see how powerful a true name was on the unaware.

“Now, follow June’s example, and do your best to withhold your orgasm,” he said.

“I’ll try, Master,” she said, getting down on her hands and knees on the shower floor.

Unlike his usual style, Henry started fucking the freshman with slow and steady strokes. He kept at it, taking his time to let her passion rise. He seemed to know when she was peaking, because he slowed down, and eventually stopped, with his cock still inside her.

“Hold it back,” he said to her.

She moaned, “I’m trying. Oh God!” She gritted her teeth and sweat dripped off her small breasts.

When she finally calmed down, her started copulating with her again, “You are doing well,” Henry said.

Dawn closed her eyes as her master increased his pace.

When he finally came, she lost it and came as well. Her cries echoed off the shower walls.

As the sorcerer pulled out, she turned around and groveled at his feet. “I’m sorry I came without your permission, Master,” she cried. “You coming inside me, set me off.”

Henry touched her back, “You did very well, Dawn. I did not expect you to have complete control like June does. This is the first time you’ve come after I did. You have made excellent progress.”

All of Dawn’s sisters broke into applause.

The black-haired girl blushed from the attention.

Changing the subject, May asked, “That toilet is right in front to the door, do you think you could put up a barrier?”

Bonnie jumped in, “Why? The only people who come here are us sisters and Henry...”

“June and Maxwell could be here as well,” added Serena.

“True, but they are all family. I have nothing to hide from any of you. I am not offended if you defecate. We all do it. Why should we try to hide it?”

“That was my feelings as well,” said Dawn, giving Bonnie a hug.

May and Bonnie quickly used the shower to clean off their hair, while the rest waited patiently.

Joy and Iris ran to their storage bins and retrieved their sisters’ shampoo and conditioner.

When the two had finished washing their hair, their sisters helped dry and brush it into its original state.

Henry addressed his harem as the two were drying off, “Speaking of hair, I have made another decision about you.”

All the girls turned and looked at their master.

“From now on, none of you are to cut your hair. You are to grow it as long as it can.

“If you want braid it, or change its appearance in any way, get approval from me.”

None of the girls had any objections, including Bonnie, whose hair almost as short as a man’s.”

As the group walked out of the shower room, Monica asked, “So what are you and Stanley going to build next, Dawn.”

“I was thinking about building each of us a little closet; where we can stow away our clothes, as we enter, on hangers.”

“Don’t bother with that just yet,” said Henry.

Dawn stopped in her tracks. “Yes, Master,” she said meekly.

“Why not?” asked May.

“You’ll see,” the sorcerer said with a wink.

“How about a separate little bedroom instead?” said Dawn. “That way you, or a small group of us sisters, can have some intimate alone time together.”

Henry nodded, “That sounds great.”


About an hour later, Henry was studying the scroll he got from Collem, in the main library.

There was a knock on the door.

The sorcerer frowned in confusion, “Come in, Monica.”

His Hispanic slave opened the door and entered. She almost backed out. Besides in her dreams, this was her first time she was truly alone with him.

“I thought May was here,” she stammered.

The young master shook his head, “She’s in the kitchen with June, working on a project. Was it her you want to talk to?”

“No, no it isn’t.”

Henry was starting to lose his patience, “Well, what can I do for you?”

Monica fell to her knees, at his feet “I-I think I like having a penis better than a vagina. A lot more...”

This surprised him, “Really? I have always thought you girls have an advantage. You can come dozens of times. Most guys can only come once then have to wait for their erection to return.”

“But you are in control!” Monica blurted out. “There is a feeling of power, when you grab a girl’s ass and drive your cock into her. You set the pace. And when you come, it is so explosive. When I came, fucking my first sister, Joy, I almost passed out. It was so sweet!”

Henry knew where this was going, but decided to let her come out and say it. “So, what do you want from me?”

“Could you give a penis permanently?” she asked, barely louder than a whisper.

He shook his head, “No, for two reasons.”

Monica’s face dropped.

“First, transforming you for a short time, like I did, took a lot of energy. You didn’t see me after you left with Dawn. I was in a bad way. I got better, but I am still not up to full power.”

“Oh, Master! I’m so sorry!”

“You had no way of knowing, and I did it willingly.

“The energy it would take to transform you permanently is more than I can comprehend. It is impossible.”

“But ... But you gave May big breasts.”

“I used the bond of your sisterhood to enable me to share Serena’s, then Iris’s, body with her. I could not do that without that bond.

“I can do small internal things, like tighten up a stretched vagina, and mend a torn ligament. But to permanently give you a penis is beyond my ability. Sorry.”

The Hispanic sophomore nodded sadly, “You said there were two reasons.”

“Even if I could do what you ask, I wouldn’t. You are my slave. What would I do with a she-male slave? Anal sex is a nice side activity, but not something I want all the time.

“Besides, I want my girls fucking me, not you, on a constant basis.”

She rose to her feet sadly, “I understand.

“I just wish I’d had the chance to pee standing up.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll get another chance. After all the other girls have had theirs.”

Monica nodded, “Yes Sir.”

He stood up and pinched her small left nipple, “I think you need a reminder about how good you girls have it.”

She let out a gasp, “Oh, yes, Master!”

Bending her over his chair, he slid his large dick inside her. “Now, every time I fuck you, Monica, I want you to practice holding back.”

She moaned, “We’ve all been trying, with dildos and masturbation. It is much harder when you fuck us, Master.”

“I know,” he said, as he drove his cock all the way inside her.

The dark-eyed Hispanic moaned and closed her eyes.

“There now,” Henry said with a grunt. “Isn’t that nice?”

Monica shuddered, “Yes, Master.”


The next day, at 11am, May found her master in the library.

Henry was holding his hands over the scroll he had traded Angie for. He was muttering some words repetitively. He seemed to be in deep concentration, so May didn’t disturb him.

Finally, he stopped. Looking down at the scroll, he frowned.

May cleared her throat.

The sorcerer looked up at his apprentice, “Is it that time already?”

She nodded.

He reached down, retrieved a flat box, and handed it to her. “Put this on,” he said.

“We’re going out in public?” asked May.

“That’s right.”

The brunette pulled out a navy blue, almost black, dress.

As she was about to pull it over her head, Henry said, “Look inside.”

Inside there were dozens of sigils made of gold thread. None of them were familiar to her.

“It will make what you are about to do even more efficient,” said Henry.

“What am I going to do? I’ve made this weird powder, and I memorized the words I am to say. But that’s it.”

Her master smiled, “I’ll explain it all when we get to our destination. Have faith.”

May realized that she didn’t have much choice, so she put on the dress.

Though sleeveless, the dress completely covered her torso. The skirt underneath was very short, barely covering the bottom of her ass. The sophomore tried to pull it down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.