Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 22: Recruiting Astra and Zelda

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22: Recruiting Astra and Zelda - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Six Years Before

Kimmy and Wendy walked out of their changing tent wearing light sundresses having just finished their bikini photo shoot.

They had just worked in the heat of the day on a St. Bart’s beach. The two had to have their sweat constantly toweled off them, and sunblock applied every fifteen minutes. All the while, they had to look relaxed and natural under the baking sun, with a photographer constantly clicking away.

“All those people, who think this is easy work, are idiots, “ said Kimmy.

Her cohort nodded in agreement.

The two would not call each other friends, but they were certainly more than just acquaintances. The fact that they looked so much alike made them regular partners at photo shoots.

It was a shame they had so little in common. Kimmy grew up in rural Wyoming, while Wendy was a Chicago girl. Their tastes in music were very different, and even their favorite foods conflicted.

On a photo shoot, they got along okay. There they both had one goal: to get the best pictures possible.

As they were approaching the condo that they shared for the three days they were to be on St. Bart’s, they saw an old man, wearing baggy swim trunks and a fluffy white spa robe, approach them from across the sand.

He was old, with a wrinkled face, bald head, and a large nose and ears. But there was something disconcertingly vibrant about him as well. He walked with jaunty gait that would normally be found in a young man. His dark blue eyes glittered with a purposefulness as he approached the two girls.

“Kimmy and Wendy, I have a business proposition for you.”

Something in the way he said their names was so compelling, they almost agreed to whatever he said without thinking. “Do ... do I know you?” asked Wendy.

He smiled, “Not yet. Soon, I hope we get to know each other much better.”

The sexual implications were not lost on the girls. But there was something in the way he talked that made him very appealing.

Kimmy pulled her co-worker aside, “Do you think we should be talking to this guy?”

The black-haired girl smiled, “Come on, he’s just an old man. He’s probably rich.

“Remember that old guy that hired us to lounge around the pool at his party wearing bikinis? It was the easiest paycheck ever.”

The blonde nodded, “You’re right. What could it hurt to hear him out? Besides, there’s two of us to just one of him.”

They returned to the old man.

“Come on over to our place,” said Kimmy. “It is real close.”

They walked over to the beachside condominium, and walked to one of two suites on the ground floor.

“My room is next to yours,” he said.

“Wow! What a coincidence,” said Wendy.

“Let me get something out of my room, then I’ll join you through the door that joins our rooms.”

The two models went into their room on the left. Immediately they heard a knock on the right wall door. Wendy opened it to find him waiting there. He had two pieces of paper and a pen in his hand.

“I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Allister.”

“And your last name?” asked Kimmy.

“Allister will do, for now.

“Here’s the contract you will sign, after I explain it to you.”

He stepped forward, into the girl’s suite. They parted before him, letting him inside.

He led them into the airy living area, bedecked in white furniture and a black marble floor. Over the floor was a plush white area rug.

“Have a seat,” Allister said.

Without thinking, the two obeyed his commands.

“Why don’t you tell us about this job you have for us?” asked Wendy.

“The first thing you should know is that I’m a magician...”

Kimmy’s eyes lit up, “Oh, you want us to be your assistants for a show. I’ve done that once. I had to sign a contract so I could never divulge his secrets.”

Allister shook his head, “That man was an illusionist. He used sleight of hand and clever devices to trick the audience’s perceptions. I am a true magician, a sorcerer, a wizard.”

“You mean like Harry Potter?” asked Wendy, the black-haired model.

“Similar, but those stories were just the author’s idea of what a true magician is like.”

The blonde was not convinced, “Prove it. Do something that we can’t explain.”

“Very well, go out your front door.”

With some trepidation, the two followed his instructions. When they opened the door, they found not the beach and ocean, but another apartment.

Kimmy stood there stunned, “This is my apartment back in L.A.” She ran out to her balcony, which overlooked the parking lot and neighborhood park across the street.

Wendy stood in the doorway and looked in. She had been to her fellow model’s apartment several times, for parties. She looked out the windows that flanked the door and saw the expected view of the beach at St. Barts.

Allister said, “If you’ll close the door, I’ll take you to your apartment.”

The ebon-haired beauty shook her head, “You don’t need to. I believe you. You are a sorcerer. You do real magic.”

The blonde Kimmy just then returned to the Caribbean condo, closing the door behind her. “This can’t be real,” she said in alarm. “It must be some kind of trick.”

When they both returned to the living room, the sorcerer, who was a good head taller than them, put a hand on their shoulders. “If that did not convince you, maybe this will.”

The two let out a gasp and fell to their knees. Their bodies were inflamed with a passion they had never felt before. Their bodies were burning with a sexual need that made their nipples rock hard and their pussies drip with desire.

“Oh God!” moaned Kimmy.

“Do you believe me now?” he asked.

“Yes, I do, Allister,” she moaned.

“Call me ‘Master’ from now on.”

“Yes, Master,” they both cried.

The two started mauling themselves through their flimsy sundresses; first their breasts then their shaved pussies under their skirts.

“Stop right there!” Allister barked. “Do you want to jill off, or do you want to fuck?” He dropped his swimsuit to reveal a ten-inch-long, two inch around erection. It was rock hard and standing out like a flagpole on the side of a building.

The two girls gaped. They had seen larger cocks before, but not many. He was in the top five.

“Oh yeah!” they both sighed, pulling their lightweight dresses over their heads. They were wearing nothing underneath. Together they crawled toward the old sorcerer.

He looked down at the blonde, “Since you were so slow to believe me, I’ll fuck you last.”

She looked up at him with tearing eyes, “Yes, Master.”

“You sit on the couch, with your hands on your knees and watch. If you touch any other part of your body, I won’t fuck you at all.”

Trembling, she sat down per his orders. Her breath came out in small pants, as Wendy got down on her hands and knees.

“Get down on your elbows,” Allister said.

The dark-haired model complied, “Please hurry,” she moaned. Fluid from her swollen pussy dripped out onto the white area rug.

The sorcerer laughed, “Good things come to those who wait. And for trying to give me an order, I’m going to make you wait a full minute.”

Wendy groaned, “I’m sorry, Master.”

Kneeling behind her spread legs, the old man waited for the second hand on the wall clock to make a full circle around the dial.

“Okay, here we go,” he said finally, shoving his large cock deep inside her.

“Oh my God!” she cried out, arching her back. Instantly she came hard, her whole body trembling.

Being experienced in controlling his body, Allister held back his orgasm.

The aching Kimmy leaned forward and whispered to her co-model, “Is he really that good?”

“Oh yeah! I thought I knew what sex was, but I was wrong. He ... he’s amazing! Oh God!” she cried as he shoved the full length of his erect dick inside her.

For the next ten minutes, he pounded her hard, giving her more orgasms than she’d had in the past three months.

Finally, he cried out, “Here I come!” and pumped a load of cum into her.

Wendy felt like a firehose had been turned on inside her. The force of his orgasm forced Allister’s cock halfway out of her. A wave of cum squirted out from their joining.

When he withdrew, the girl collapsed onto the sweat-soaked white carpet. She lay there panting for several minutes.

“Now it’s your turn,” he said to the frustrated Kimmy.

She looked down at his cock, “You’re still hard? Amazing!”

“This time, we’ll fuck with you on your back.”

He looked at the still recovering Wendy, “You’re in our way.”

She managed to crawl onto the couch, “Sorry, Master.”

Kimmy laid down on the rug, spreading her legs, exposing her sopping swollen pussy to him. Her breath came out in short pants as she waited for relief.

Allister lay on top of her, with his hips raised up, so the tip of his cock was just touching her labia. With one fluid motion, he rammed the full ten inches into her.

She cried out, “It’s too much! I can’t take it all!”

“Oh yes you can!” Allister said with a snarl. “You will take what I tell you to take.

“Now, come for me, you little bitch!”

With a wail, she did. Her whole body shook as the largest orgasm of her young life swamped her body.

“See what I mean?” said the still horny Wendy, who was masturbating on the couch.

“I do!” she cried as another orgasm hit her.

Pinned under the sorcerer, Kimmy could do nothing but take the pounding that Allister delivered. She lost count of the number of times she came.

After about fifteen minutes, he cried out, “I’m coming again.”

Again, the force of his orgasm left the blonde feeling bruised inside. The amount of come that soaked the rug seemed more than a human being could produce.

As he pulled out, the still-hard Allister smiled. “Now, wasn’t that worth the wait?”

Kimmy nodded, as she lay there, panting.

“When you are ready, join your partner on the couch.”

It took a few minutes for her to regain her strength and pull herself onto the white padded couch.

He looked them over, “How do you feel? Sated and well-fucked?”

They looked at each other, then shook their heads. “I know I should, but I am still horny,” said Wendy. “Could you, you know, do me again?”

“And me too?” chimed in Kimmy.

Allister shook his head, “From now on you’ll always feel horny. You will always feel the need to come, no matter how many people you do. You could fuck a college football team and still feel the need for another orgasm.”

The two looked at him fearfully. “Please make it go away!” they begged.

“I am sorry, but it is the nature of the spell I used. The only thing I could do is take away your libido completely, and I’d wish that fate on no man or woman.”

Kimmy nodded her head, “I guess we’ll have to learn to live with it.”

The sorcerer turned to business mode, “Now to my job offer, I want you two to work for me, on a permanent basis.”

Wendy gasped, “Will you teach us to do magic?”

The old man shook his head, “The ability to do magic is a rare ability. Unfortunately, neither of you have the gift. I could teach you to do what I do, but it would not work.”

Both girls looked disappointed.

“But you will be in an environment where magic is everywhere.”

“What would we be doing?” asked Kimmy.

“Whatever I tell you to do. And you will feel an immense feeling of satisfaction whenever you do it.”

Wendy arched an eyebrow, “Let me guess. It will involve you screwing us a lot.”

Allister nodded, “With the sex drive you two have, it would have to be the case.”

Kimmy fought against the allure he had been weaving, “I hate to tell you this, but we have a job that pays us very well. And if want to get fucked, we can get it; any time, any place.”

“Yes, but for how long?

“I am about to do a little magic that will show you your future.”

The sorcerer closed his eyes and waved his hands in a figure eight pattern.

Suddenly, in front of each girl, there stood a 3-D image of themselves, naked. Like a hologram, they could see through the image. It slowly turned around in front of them, showing their body from all sides.

Allister narrated, “This is your body as it looks today. You are nineteen, at your physical peak. Let me show you your body ten years from now. As you age you’ll also start to feel the differences in your body.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.