Magical Slavery
Chapter 16: Max

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Max - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Max was waiting by the front door when May got home around 9pm. “Tell me what’s up with Dawn. Why was she all spaced out in the corner?”

“Let’s go up to your room, and we can talk,” said May.

Once up there, she explained how the freshman was bonded to the room.

“So, that room is alive? Weird,” he said.

“Maybe not so much alive as thinking; it is just a baby learning about its environment.”

“But it built a shower,” said Max.

“Following Dawn’s instructions; without her he could not have done anything like that.”

Max changed subjects, “About what happened at the room today, with us...”

His sister shrugged, “Henry is testing you. He wants to see what kind of person you are. I have no idea what he is looking for, but for the next seven days I am yours to use as you see fit.”

“Are you sure he’s not testing you?”

May nodded, “Positive. His control over me is complete. He has no need to test my obedience.”

The twelve-year-old pushed up his glasses. “I have some homework to do,” he said nervously. “I need to go get it done.”

She rose to her feet. “I’ll leave you to it.”


A couple hours later, after her parents had gone to bed, May, now naked, got up from her desk and headed to her nest in the garage.

She started when she saw Max was waiting for her outside her door. He was wearing his pajamas

“What are you doing here?” she whispered.

“I want to watch you,” he whispered back. “Not from the shadows, this time.”

She sighed and nodded.

When they arrived in the garage, Max closed the door behind them and turned on the main lights, illuminating the whole enclosure.

Before she could object, he said, “No one can see in here. There is no point using just that small nightlight.”

The brunette nodded, “I know. The dark seemed to enhance my mood.” She made no move to turn down the lighting.

May settled into her pile of sheets and blankets. Trying to ignore her brother’s presence, she began stroking and pinching her breasts, getting herself aroused. When she felt moisture between her legs, she shifted her attention down to her clit and labia. Soon she was vigorously rubbing between her legs. Her moans filled the garage. As she felt her passion rise, and her body tense, she eased off, using just her index finger swirling around her achingly hard clit to increase her arousal. Just as she felt she had reached her peak, she pulled her hand away.

She closed her eyes and groaned. The temptation to push a little farther and come was almost too much to resist. But her Master’s instructions made her do so.

During all this, Max watched silently. He didn’t touch himself, though there was a sizeable pup tent in front of his pajama pants, where precum stained the front. “Are you in pain?” he asked.

May nodded. “It’s like having you doing the same thing; being on the verge of coming, and stopping before you can.”

“I’ve never had that happen to me,” he said.

“Sooner or later it will happen to you.”

Blushing, Max cleared his throat, “While you are waiting to calm down, would you give me a hand job?”

May nodded. Unable to refuse, she crawled over and unsnapped his pajama pants. His five-inch erection stuck out in front of him.

Her brother blushed, “I know I’m not as big as you are used to...”

“Henry said that you were just starting puberty. You still have some growing to do.”

“Really?” he asked.

She looked at his rock-hard member. “I’ve never done this to another guy before. So be patient while I figure the best technique.”

“What do you mean ‘another guy’?”

This time it was May’s turn to blush. “You remember how Henry gave you a woman’s genitals for a few days? Well he did the exact opposite to me.”

Max’s jaw dropped. “You mean you had a ... penis?”

Turning an even deeper red, she nodded.

“For how long?” he whispered.

“Over twelve hours; long enough to know what you are feeling right now. I know what you are going through.”

That made him feel much better. “So, you understand!”

May nodded. She grabbed her brother’s shaft and started pumping it. “That doesn’t mean I approve, though.”

Max leaned back his head and moaned, “Oh, sis! That feels so good!”

A few seconds later, he came, spewing a thick rope of cum onto May’s hair, face, neck, and tits.

Some cum got on her lips, which she reflexively licked off.

One taste and her eyes lit up. “Max, you taste so good!” She started scraping the cum off the rest of her body, and eating it.

The twelve-year-old didn’t know quite what to say. “Henry ... he doesn’t ... taste good?”

She shook her head, “All the other men have tasted like sticky snot; flavorless and gooey. But you taste like warm tapioca pudding. Yum!”

“‘All the other men?’ May, how many men have you tasted?”

May blushed, “Including Henry, five. But you must understand, I had to have sex with those men, just like I have to service you right now.”

Max nodded, “Henry’s orders.”

“That’s right.

“I’m ready to edge again.”

May’s younger brother decided not to pull back up his pajama pants that were around his ankles. Instead he stepped out of them and took off his top, as he watched his sister masturbate again.

This time, May was already wet and ready as she started jilling off. She only took a minute before she was down to using a single finger, carefully building up tension without losing control.

Soon she was panting and moaning. Sweat was pouring down her body, her eyes were closed and her clit was red and swollen. “I can’t go any farther,” she groaned.

“Could you do me again?” Max asked.

May nodded and got back on her knees.

As she jerked him off this time, she positioned her face so it was only inches from the engorged cock head. Though it took longer than the first time, Max didn’t last long. He moaned and came, shooting his wad straight into his sister’s mouth. The second and third spurts missed her face and landed on her tits and the floor.

“God, that felt good! Thank you, Sis.”

She nodded. “You taste so good, it’s a pleasure, not a chore.” With her hands, she scraped the excess cum off her breasts and into her mouth.”

Max looked down at his sister’s body. “Are you getting your big titties back?”

“They should be back when I wake up in the morning, though they won’t be quite as big as before.”

“That’s a shame. I liked them when they were big.”

“You and I were the only ones. Everyone else thought they didn’t look normal.”


After a while, May got back to edging. She tried, per her instructions, to push the limits. To see how close she could get to an orgasm without coming. She got herself to the point where she was keeping herself back by her force of will. She didn’t dare bring her legs together, for fear of the friction setting her off. “Oh God!” she panted, as sweat poured down her body.

“Now, it’s my turn,” said Max, pointing down at his renewed erection.

Without hesitation, she lunged forward, engulfing his cock with her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on his hard dick.

Max put his hands on her head and moaned, “God, May, you’re so good!”

Pulling her head away briefly, she said, “I had a good teacher.”

He pushed her head back down. “Don’t stop,” he moaned.

Just a few seconds later he came, shooting his load to the back of her mouth.

May gulp down his sperm greedily, sucking on his cock to get every drop.

When Max caught his breath, and his head stopped spinning, he said, “Lay back and spread your legs.”

“Wha- what do you want?” she asked, as she complied.

Her brother crawled between her legs. “You got to taste me, now I want to taste you.”

With his tongue, Max licked his sister’s slit, starting at the bottom working his way up. When he touched her slit, she lost control. May cried out and came, spraying his face with her cum.

“You taste good too, Sis,” he said, wiping his face, “Like a juicy peach.”

May got up on her feet. “Well, that ends my edging for tonight.”

Max nodded and looked at the clock on the garage wall, “It’s getting late too. I guess we should get some sleep.”

May nodded and headed to the door leading inside.


The next morning, May woke her new Iris-shaped body. All her clothes were resized to match her new form.

As soon as she walked through the school entrance, her clit pager went off. Fortunately, she came in near room E-14, so she got there after two buzzes.

“I’m here!” she cried as she burst through the door.

Henry nodded. “Tell me all about last night,” he said, cutting to the chase.

Succinctly, she told about what she and Max did the night. While she was doing so, she undressed.

“You left out how good your brother’s cum tasted,” her Master added.

She almost asked him how he knew, but knew it was pointless to ask. She also realized that Henry already knew all about last night. He just wanted to hear it from her. “I was wondering about that,” she admitted.

“No doubt it is a result of the sexual feedback loop you and your brother are in. It is speeding up his sexual maturity and affecting your feelings for him.”

May was about to protest, but she paused and thought for a minute, and realized that Henry was right. A few weeks before, she’d never have thought of giving her little brother a blowjob.

“But don’t worry, in a few days I’ll break this cycle for good.”

The sophomore sighed, “Thank you.”

“Now get along to class. You’ll be late.”

May looked around the room, and saw that the usual girl was not present. “Where’s Dawn?” she asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.