Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 12: Field Trip

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Field Trip - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Wearing the new pager during school was more difficult than May had imagined. The way it constantly sucked on her clit was distracting to say the least. While her clit stayed erect and inflamed, at least it was covered and protected, not getting irritated by clothes rubbing against it. After a few days, May and the other girls had to cope.

It was on Tuesday of the next week, that May received her first page. She was sitting in her first class after lunch, Geometry, taking a test. Without warning the device started vibrating. It made no sound and lasted only a few seconds, but the sensations on her clit were enough to almost make her come.

The curvy brunette let out a gasp. “I need to go to the restroom!” she exclaimed, then ran out of the room, without waiting to hear her teacher’s reply.

Just outside of the room, in the hallway, a second vibration hit. This one did make her come. Her legs buckled, and she fell to her knees. “I know! I’m on my way!” she exclaimed to the thin air. May scrambled to her feet, and ran down the hall, toward the secret room.

She met Angie in main corridor as the third vibration hit. Moaning, they fell into each other’s arms.

“I’ve never been so humiliated in my life. I had an orgasm in History class.”

May nodded. “We need to hurry. The sooner we get to the room, the sooner it will end.”

The two ran down toward Hall E.

“Maybe your classmates didn’t notice,” offered May.

The green-eyed junior shook her head. “I let out a shriek, and I squirted.”

May looked down and saw a dark spot on Angie’s short dress. Angie had always been the squirter of the group.

The two had just reached Hall E when their clits vibrated again. They both came again, but somehow managed to keep their feet.

Scrambling into the hidden room, they called out, “We’re here! You can stop paging us!”

Henry nodded, “Very good.”

“We got your message the first time. You didn’t need to do it anymore.”

The sorcerer smiled. “I know. It just amuses me.

“Take off your clothes.”

Angie looked around. None of the other girls were there. Dawn was sitting in the corner, like always. “It’s just us?” she asked.

Henry nodded.

Both girls sighed with relief when they removed the pager device from their clits. They both knelt before their Master.

“I got a message from a man I have wanted to do business with for several decades. He finally wants to meet with me.”

“That’s great, Sir,” said May. “How does this affect us?”

“I need a retinue to go with me; a support staff, if you will. My apprentice and an attending slave will do nicely.”

“Why did you choose me?” asked Angie.

“I know Collem’s tastes. He will like that big mole you have on your right breast.”

“I take it Collem is the name of the person you are meeting.”

He nodded. “He is a wealthy and powerful man on his world.”

“World?” they both exclaimed.

“More accurately, it’s a parallel universe.”

“Ah!” exclaimed May.

Angie looked confused.

“You’re the sci-fi geek, May. Why don’t you explain it to your sister?”

“Quantum Theory says that there an infinite number of universes, most of them just like ours, with only small differences. And new ones are being created every second.

“For instance, when you were getting ready for school this morning, Angie, which did you do first, brush your hair or brush your teeth?”

The petite junior thought for a moment. “My hair,” she said.

“Well, according to Quantum Theory, there is a separate universe where you brushed your teeth first.”

“But, what difference does it make?” Angie asked.

“It that case, not much; but what about a universe where you decided to run a red light on the way to school, rather than stop and wait, and it gets you killed? For most people, it would not make much difference, but over the centuries, children you never had, and their future spouses can start to make a real difference.”

The green-eyed girl closed her eyes, her mind reeling. “I can see that.”

“There are uncountable universes out there that we can’t reach. Ones that are nearly identical to ours, to ones where the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs in our universe, missed the Earth in theirs.”

Angie closed her eyes. “Okay, I think I got it.”

Henry stepped in. “What May doesn’t know is, I can reach a few of them. Most of the universes are whirling around like water molecules in a blender. They move by too fast for me to reach. There are a few that seem to tag along with ours. I don’t know if they are attached to or orbiting ours. Collem’s Earth is one of these.

“How is his Earth different from ours?” asked May.

“In practically every way; the inhabitants are still human, and the geography is basically the same, but that’s it. Their language and customs are very different from ours. I don’t know when this universe split off, but it was before I was born.”

“If their language is so different, how do we understand them?” asked Angie.

“With this:” Henry pulled a small item that looked like a foam earplug with a hole in the middle. He handed one to both girls. “Put this in your right ear.”

The sophomore smirked. “Let me guess, a Babel fish.”

The sorcerer nodded, “Pretty much.”

Angie looked mystified.

“It’s an instant translator,” said May.

The girls did as instructed. After a few minutes, they almost forgot they were wearing it.

“Do we need to get dressed for this trip?” asked Angie.

“Lord no! In this world, all women are slaves. They live all the days of their lives naked.

“If you think I’m a sexist and misogynist, wait until you meet Collem. Next to him, I’m practically a feminist.

“While we are at Collem’s, May, don’t speak unless spoken too, and then only if a nod or shake of the head will not do.

“Angie, you don’t speak, period. We will respond for you.”

“Why can May speak and I can’t?” said the junior.

“Because, she is aclimarte, and you’re just a slave.”

Both girls waited for his explanation.

“There are some words that are unique to a language, they just don’t translate. An aclimarte is a female slave who has reached a level of trust and status that she can speak on behalf of her master. It is the closest word they have for a female apprentice.

“Speak of which, I need to do this...” With a wave of his hand the sigils on May’s hands moved up to her forehead.

May didn’t feel a thing, but Angie informed her of change. The sophomore looked for a mirror, but there wasn’t one to be found in the room.

“What if I see something important, and I need to talk to you about it? What should I do then?” asked Angie.

Henry thought for a moment. “Nudge me. We’ll go to a side room where we can talk in private.”

“Why did you move my marks?” asked May.

“A person with their master’s sigils on their forehead is universally recognized as symbol of apprenticeship, in the magical community.

“I didn’t do it earlier because we aren’t exactly in Diagon Alley, are we? And I didn’t want to make you stand out as special from your sisters.”

May thought that over, and it made sense.

“Just one more thing, before we go. Angie, put this on.” He held up a seven-foot-long metal bar with a hinge in the middle. On each side were three metal indentions, with center one being larger.

“What is it?” she asked

Henry didn’t answer. “Hold up your hands, so they are level with your head.”

When she complied, her Master closed the hinge, so the junior’s wrists and neck were clamped together. He put a padlock that could only be opened with a key onto the two holes on the far side from the hinge.

The sorcerer finally answered her question. “It is a portable stock. It is what all slaves wear in Collem’s world, when they are not on their Master’s property. It also holds up your sigils, so everyone can see whose property you are.”

Angie tried to come up with some protest, but could not think of anything. “How will I eat?” she asked.

“One of Collem’s junior slaves will see to feeding you.”

On the blackboard, Henry wrote a note telling the other girls that He, May, and Angie would be gone for no more than 24 hours. He did not specify where they were going.

May walked over and talked to Dawn, who was sitting in a trance in the corner. The black-haired freshman had not been to any classes in the past week, and not been home in several days. There was evidence that she was not taking good care of herself. Her long hair looked dingy, not having its usual gleam. When you got close to her she stank, like she hadn’t showered in a while.

The sophomore tapped her on the shoulder. Dawn looked up. “Oh, hi May,” she said.

May spoke to her, filling her in on details of where the three of them were going.

“Gee, that sound dangerous,” observed the freshman.

“It does. But Henry should be able to handle anything,” said May, trying to convince herself of what she was saying.

“By the time you get back, Stanley and I will have a big surprise for you.”

In the past week, Dawn and the room had put hinged doors on each storage nook, and combined all the bean bag chairs into one big bean bag mattress. All the previous bags were melded into a pinwheel pattern that was beautiful to behold.

“We’ll look forward to that.

“Be sure to tell the others what I told you.”

“About what?” asked Dawn.

“About where, Henry, Angie and I are going!” May exclaimed.

“Oh, right, sure,” the spacey freshman replied.

May walked away from her, shaking her head. Joining with the room has made Dawn lose touch with the rest of the world.

Henry stood before a large book on a lectern, flipping through pages. “Ah! Here we are.”

Angie cleared her throat. “Is this Collem person a wizard like you?”

He shook his head. “Collem does some magic, mostly dimension travel. He is more a scholar and collector.

“Now, be quiet, I need to concentrate...”

After a few minutes, he nodded. “This is going to take more energy than I remembered. I’m going to need Bonnie.”

“You need to only page her once, Master,” said May.

“And you don’t tell me what to do. If I want to have a little fun at my slave’s expense, I’ll do it.”

Within two minutes Bonnie was through the door, gasping. “Stop the buzzing!” the blonde freshman cried. “I’m here.”

“Very good,” said Henry. “I need to use some of your energy.”

“Thank goodness! The buildup was starting to get uncomfortable.” When she took off her clothes, one could see that her sigils were starting to glow orangish-red.

“Where does this magical energy come from, Master?” asked Angie. “It’s not like there are a lot of magical things around the school.”

“Some emotions and even words have a magical component to them. If Bonnie is near them, she’ll soak them up. In a school this large, gathering energy is inevitable. Every afternoon I have to drain her, or she’d start to overheat.”

Bonnie looked at the three. “What’s going on? What is Henry doing?”

May went over the explanation again. “I also told this to Dawn.”

“Good thing you told me as well. Dawn is not the sharpest tool in the shed lately.”

The sophomore shook her head. “Our sister is just as bright as ever. She has other things on her mind.”

The blonde freshman sighed. “I guess Master needs my energy to open a portal.”

“Good guess,” said Henry. “Stand to the left of me. I am about ready.”

“Will you need me to come along? You’ll need some juice to get home.”

Henry shook his head. “Getting home is always much easier than getting there.”

Placing his left hand on Bonnie’s pubic sigil, the sorcerer started chanting some words that none of the other girls could understand. With his right hand, he made a geometric, roughly star-like, shape in front of him. The air in front of him started to glow. Gradually a six-foot diameter circle appeared. In the circle, the scene of a dock, with a wrought iron gate blocking entrance to the land beyond. The smell of salty air waft through the hole in space.

“Well, we made it. Step through slaves; it won’t stay open long.”

Nervously, the two naked girls stepped through onto the wooden dock.

Henry, wearing just his black robe followed.

The portal closed as soon as he stepped through.

Once they were through, May and Angie got a better view of the area. The dock was on a large island. The wrought iron gate seemed to be part of a fence that ran the perimeter of the island. The island itself had lots of trees. It rose to a large hill in the center. On the hill was something that looked like concrete bunker, but was hard to tell from their distance.

The island seemed to be in a harbor. The distant shoreline seemed to be virgin wilderness, crowded with trees.

It was afternoon. The sun was above the hills to the west.

It seemed to be November here, but much colder than home. The two naked slaves started to shiver. Angie, whose hands were still in the stocks had it worse. She couldn’t even put her arms around her body, to keep warm.

“Where are we?” asked May.

“In our world, this would be Liberty Island, where the Statue of Liberty stands,” said Henry.

Angie gawked. “This is New York Harbor? Where’s New York City?”

“In this Earth, the new world wasn’t discovered until the seventeenth century. There was no mass migration of people to North America. Much of what is the USA is still unsettled wilderness here.”

Both girls were at a loss for words.

Their Master smiled. “I told you it was different.

May looked down. “My body is gone!”

Indeed, the large breasts and hips she got from Serena had disappeared. Her old less curvy body was back.

Henry nodded, “I hadn’t thought of that. With Serena in another world, your connection is severed. I will reestablish it when we get home.

The apprentice did not look thrilled.

Their master continued, “Collem owns all of Long Island and Manhattan. He uses it as land to hunt wild game.”

“Why was there no westward push?” asked May.

“Well, the population is a lot lower here. Currently, there are just over one billion souls on this Earth. Without the overcrowding, there was no need to leave their home.

“That is not to say there are no large cities in the Western hemisphere. In South America and in the Rockies, there are large cities based on mining...”

At that moment, a large naked woman with bright blue skin broke through the trees, walking down the road that led to the main building. As she got closer it became clear that she was not at all human. She stood six foot six. Her long hair was an inky dark blue. Sticking out of the side of her head were large curly ram’s horns. Her fingernails were very long and sharp, and seemed to be made of iron. Instead of feet, she had hooves that seemed to give her great speed, as she approached the gate very quickly.

Her body was obviously female. She had large firm DD breasts that bounced just slightly as she trotted. Her hips were wide, and her pussy was hairless.

She wore a silver collar around her neck, and on her hands, were a set of sigils different from the ones Henry’s harem wore.

When she arrived at the gate, she fell to one knee and bowed her head.

She spoke, she used a language unlike any May had heard before. In her left ear, it sounded like, “Ching-a-ling ding ching-ling.” If a bell could talk, this is what it would sound like, May mused.

In her right ear, she heard the translation. “Greetings, dread arch-mage; I am Yling, slave to my Master, Collem. We have been anticipating your arrival. If you and your retinue will follow me, I will guide you to him.”

Henry nodded his head, “Lead on, Yling.”

The alien opened the gate and led them up the road.

As they followed, it became obvious that their guide was going at a slower pace than she was used to. She had a hairless forked tail that lashed from side-to-side as she walked. It made little whizzing sounds, like a whip.

“What is she?” whispered May to Henry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.