Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 11: Monday Meeting

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Monday Meeting - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

On Monday, the girls piled into the room after the last bell. Dawn and Henry were already waiting for them.

"Didn't you go to class?" asked Iris.

The black-haired girl shook her head. "I've been too busy making these."

She pointed to a set of ten cubby holes set into the wall next to the door. Each one had a girl's name above it.

All nine of the girls expressed thanks as they stowed their clothes in their storage space. They then knelt in two orderly rows in front of Henry.

"I wanted to add a door to each nook," said Dawn, "But Stanley is having trouble with hinges."

"Stanley?" exclaimed Angie. "You named the room?"

She blushed. "We kind of chose the name together.

"Give us a few days, and we'll get the doors done. After that we'll build bigger things, like each of us having our own closet."

"Did it occur to you that I might like a storage nook too?" said Henry quietly.

Dawn's face went white as a sheet. "Oh no, Master. It didn't. I am so sorry! Stanley and I will get to work right now..."

He put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't bother. I don't need a nook. I have plenty of storage space."

The black-haired freshman looked relieved. "That is good to know. The next time we make something, I'll be sure to ask for your input."

"See that you do. Remember who your master is. Any major change in the room needs to be submitted for my approval."

Chastened, she nodded her head. "Yes, Master."

"Now, there's nothing wrong with these nooks. They are an excellent start in renovating this room."

"Thank you, Master," said Dawn.

Henry turned to the other girls. "How was your Sunday shopping trip?"

"It was great," enthused Monica. "Going to the mall is much more fun when you have money to spend."

"How did you get money?" asked Henry.

The dark-haired Hispanic girl blushed. "It was actually Joy's money. She insisted that since we are all sisters, she should share her wealth.

The dark blonde girl nodded. "My dad is gives this jumbo allowance every week. I can afford to spread the wealth."

Henry shook his head. "If it were your money, I'd say yes. But it isn't. I am returning all the money you spent back on your sisters to your debit card."

Joy did not look too thrilled.

"Controlling the purse strings can be used as a form of control."

"Oh, I wouldn't do something like that!" she protested.

"Maybe not intentionally, you wouldn't

"I want each of you to go back to your nook."

They all rose to their feet, and went back to their alphabetically ordered storage hole.

At the front edge of each nook was a debit card with the girl's name on it.

Stunned, they turned and looked at Henry. "Is this real?" asked Misty.

He nodded. "This is to be used on you only. You can buy food, clothes, gas, and car repairs. If you do something stupid, like trying to buy a new car, the card will come back empty."

"What if I want a cheap used car?" asked Monica. "It would be such a help getting me and my brothers to school. I hate getting up for the school bus."

Henry looked around. "Who lives closest to Monica?"

Bonnie raised her hand. "But I don't have a driver's license yet. My mom or dad takes me to school every day."

Iris raised her hand as well. "I'm not too far away. I can pick both of them up for school."

Both Bonnie and Monica expressed their gratitude.

"If you have an emergency, and you need an exception to the rule, contact me, and I'll make a ruling."

"How do we contact you?" asked Misty. "We don't know your cell phone."

"I will contact you. Don't worry."

For anyone else, they'd be skeptical.

"Tell me more about shopping," he implored.

Jenny spoke. "We all met here in the room, and managed to pull Dawn away from it. From there we all caravanned to the mall."

"How did you get to school, Monica?" asked Henry.

"I took my mom's car. She doesn't go to work on Sunday, and the rest of my family was at church. That's just down the block from home."

"So you had a good time?" he asked.

"We had the best time!" Jenny enthused. "We made out in the changing rooms, scandalizing the attendants."

Serena spoke up. "I almost forgot. I think I met your rival at the mall. You know, the woman who is your better at some aspects magic."

Henry froze. His face went pale. "Tell me what happened," his voice was dead serious.

"Well, all the girls, except Iris and me went to a petite clothing store. We went to a kitchen supply store that was next door. You know, just to look around until the others were done."

Iris interjected, "We're both too big for the clothes in that store."

"After I was done browsing, I went out front. Iris was still in there looking, when this woman walks by. She smiles at me and says, 'Nice sigils; tell Allister I said hi.

"I looked down at the marks on my hands. When I looked up, she was gone."

Henry locked his eyes on the curvy cheerleader. "This is important; concentrate. What did she look like? Close your eyes and visualize."

Serena did as she was told. With her eyes still closed, she spoke. "She was tall, about seven feet, and thin. She had long light purple hair. I guess you'd call it lavender."

"What was she wearing?"

"This long gauzy silver dress that shimmered with every move she made. Oh, and her eyes matched her hair."

"Did you see her ears?"

The brunette concentrated. "I don't think so; too much hair. Sorry."

Henry relaxed. "Thank you, Serena. You did very well. It was not who you thought it was. You met Sylphonia."

"Who's that?" she asked.

"This elf witch I am acquainted with. I guess you'd call her my friend."

"Elves are real?" gasped May.

He nodded. "There is a dimension called the Faerie Realm. It is a chaotic place, but brimming with magic energy. That makes it one of the easiest ones to reach. That is where those legends about fairies, elves, and unicorns come from.

"So Sylphonia is in town. That is very interesting," he muttered to himself.

"Could we meet her?" asked May.

"Maybe you, later, but that woman is renowned as a troublemaker. She'd do nothing but sow discontent."

May turned to Serena, "You met a seven foot tall woman with lavender hair and eyes. I would think that would be the first thing you would mention."

The senior shrugged. "I guess it wasn't important."

Henry stepped in. "Normally, Sylphonia like to travel in disguise, looking a normal and ordinary as can be.

"Serena's sigils cut through part of her illusion. She saw her true appearance, but the remaining part of her spell made her still think of her as unremarkable. Not bad for only being marked for a few days."

The cheerleader glowed with pride.

"Give it a few years, and you'll be able to cut through the whole spell."

"Who's Allister?" asked May.

"That was the name I used before I became Henry. Some people from my past still call me that, or have not learned about the change."

"Is there anything you want us to do, today?" asked Bonnie.

"There is just one thing, and it is about your merging with each other.

"You know how intimate it is. All you are is out there for your sisters to see.

"But sometimes you want to keep a secret. For instance a birthday present for Jenny, whose birthday is a week from now. If you merged with her, you'd give away the surprise.

"There may come a time when I will require you to keep a secret from you sisters. How do you do that?"

The harem members looked at each other and then shrugged.

"You probably haven't told any of your sisters your middle name, and even if you have it is still a good subject. Think of that piece of information. Now visualize it surrounded by something that will repel. A thorn bush, an electric fence, or a moat full of piranhas is great example. It can't just be something that holds things back, like a wall. It needs to be something that actually repels.

"If you have something that you want to keep secret, put that in place of your middle name."

May could not think of anything shameful that she wanted to keep from her sisters.

"Will this work against people like Sylphonia person?" asked Serena.

"Your sigils are a better defense against her and her ilk."

"What about your rival whom you haven't seen in so long," the cheerleader persisted.

"If she wanted to extract information from you, and she didn't care how badly she'd hurt you, she'd get it. It would probably leave you a babbling idiot. It also would leave me bound on extracting vengeance on her."

Genuine fear flashed on each girl's face.

"One other thing: This and any other type of barrier will not work against me. I own your mind, as well as your body and soul. If any of you ever try to block me, I will burn that barrier like it was crepe paper, and then your brain down to its stem. Is that clear?"

All ten nodded fearfully.

"Now, who wants to fuck me first?"

Bonnie's hand shot up. "Oooh! I do!" She spread her legs, showing her master her dripping quim. "I am so wet, and it's all for you."

Henry nodded. "Now, that's what I want to hear. Bend over and prepare to be ravaged."

The young blonde let out a squeal of delight, as she assumed the required position.

Serena shook her head. "I think Bonnie losing her virginity has unleashed a monster."

The rest of the girls spent their time merging or having lesbian sex. The room was soon filled with the sounds and smells people fucking.

Dawn didn't participate. She sat quietly in a corner, looking into her mind and the primitive mind that was Stanley.

May, after sixty-nining with Monica, went over to check on her black-haired sister. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Dawn broke out of her trance. "I'm fine. I don't think I can explain what I'm going through."

The brunette sophomore smiled. "I can imagine.

"I think you need some away time with your sisters. Would you like me to eat you out?"

The freshman nodded. "I'd like that. I don't think we should merge, though. I'm not sure how your mind would take what I've experienced. I've tried building a thorn hedge around those memories, like Master Henry said, but it is so big I'm not sure how well it will hold up."

"I understand," said May. "I have something that I don't know if I should protect it or not. So I'm not merging until I check with Henry."

The two sisters kissed deeply, groping and teasing each other all the while. May broke off the kiss and moved down Dawn's body until she reached her pussy. With practiced skill, she licked, nipped, and sucked on her clit; bringing her to multiple orgasms.

Dawn finally pulled away. Turning around, she kissed her lover. "Thank you so much! I didn't realize how much I needed that."

"It was my pleasure," said May.

"I hope you don't mind that Stanley watched on. I have been trying to explain the importance of sex, but I think he needed to see it for himself."

It took a few moments to comprehend that there was a voyeur in their midst. "I thought you had already had sex with Stanley."

Dawn blushed. "Stanley didn't have sex. He didn't orgasm or anything like that. Me humping the floor was more of a way for him to get access to my menstrual blood and sexual energy."

Just then, Henry called out, "Dawn, your next!"

The black-haired girl smiled. "I've been summoned. I guess Stanley will now know what being fucked feels like."

"Be sure to tell Henry about your peeping tom before you start," said May.

Dawn smiled as she walked away. "That's a good idea. Thanks."


After a couple more sexual rendezvous, May ended up joining a circle with eight other girls. Dawn had gone back to her corner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.