Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 10: Too Much Power

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Too Much Power - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Some girls came into the room as early as six-thirty am. Inside bowls of cereal, milk, and juice were waiting for them. All ten of them arrived by five minutes before seven.

Henry walked in after the last girl-- Angie walked in, toting a bag of donuts. He joined his harem in eating some breakfast.

When they all finished, they placed the leftovers in a corner.

“I’d like to apologize to most of you in advanced, but I have three newly deflowered virgins whom I need to work with. I want the seven of you to repair back to the gym. I have something that will keep you occupied.”

The seven moaned and exited the room.

Henry turned to May, Bonnie, and Dawn. “How are you feeling?” he asked.

“Hot,” said Bonnie.

May nodded, “Me too. I thought I had a fever this morning, but my thermometer said my temperature was normal.”

“But the heat is not in your head, right?” he asked.

“Yeah, it’s like my stomach is on fire, but not like indigestion.”

“Actually, it is coming from your uterus.”

The three let out gasps of alarm.

“You are currently containing an incredible amount of energy, made from the loss of your virginity. In the next few days, it will start to seep out. But I don’t want that to happen. I want to use it.

“You see, the energy generated from a virgin’s deflowering is one of the most potent sources of magical energy. To not put it to good use would be a horrible waste.”

The three slaves nodded, understanding most of what they were being told.

“But here is the problem, what do I do with so much power? Henry was the youngest person I had ever taken over, and as a result, you are my youngest harem. Usually having one virgin was considered a coup. Having three is a bonanza beyond belief.”

“So, you do make mistakes,” said May.

“Oh, yes. I have been around long enough to avoid old mistakes, but I do occasionally make a new one.

“I now know that I should have had you fucked at separate times. That way I could use your energy in separate intervals. Right now, I have a problem that most magicians would envy. I have too much power, and no practical way to use it. Or at least I did have that problem, until I studied last night, and found a solution, or should I say solutions.

“Bonnie, let me work with you first. You two can go join the others in the gym. I will call for Dawn in about an hour.”

As May and Dawn were leaving, she heard their master say, “Before we start, I want to fuck you for the first time...”


When the two got to the gym, they found five of the other girls crowded around a big box. In it were a vast variety of sex toys. Serena and Iris were already going at it hot and heavy on the bleachers with a two-headed dildo.

Monica and Angie were having a heated discussion over a dildo that had four heads, all at right angles to each other. Each head was different.

“I think it was designed for one woman, who liked to change up her sensations on the fly,” said Angie.

“That doesn’t mean it can’t be used by four of us at once,” argued the Hispanic girl.

“But, look at it. The dildos are too short. All our legs would get in the way.”

Monica thought for a moment. “I guess you’re right.”

May cleared her throat. “I have an idea.”

The five had not noticed Dawn and May’s arrival. “You’re back!” exclaimed Misty, giving her equally naked sisters a hug. “Where’s Bonnie?”

The two late arrivers filled the rest in on what was going on.

Everyone speculated on what Henry was up to.

Angie interrupted the discussion. “You said you had an idea about this dildo, May?”

The brunette nodded. “I do. All four of you could use it at once, if your four asses were in a square, and take it doggie style. There would be no legs in the way then.”

They all thought it over. “That should work,” said Monica. “But which of us should try it first.”

“Well, May came up with the idea. She should be go first,” said Joy, the dark blonde rich girl.

The sophomore demurred. “I just came in. I’ll help facilitate its insertion.”

Finally, it came down to Joy, Monica, Angie, and Jenny. Misty, Dawn and May worked on the tricky task of getting the asses to line up. Angie had to really raise her rear up high, while Jenny, the third tallest girl, hunched over. They all had their hands and knees on the court.

After all that work, May did the honors of insertion. She pushed a corkscrew head into Joy, while the other three pulled back slightly. To her right she slid a phallus whose head was covered with little nubs into Jenny. Across from Joy, Angie got a dildo with an oversized head. Then lastly, Monica got the one covered all over with round bumps.

The four tried to coordinate their movements, with little success. Asses kept bumping into each other, limiting movement.

May shook her head. “Let me help. None of you move. I’ll move it for you.”

Reaching over the four, the brunette grabbed the center of the sex toy, and shoved it into Angie, then proceeded into move it in a clockwise fashion.

“Oh, yes!” cried Jenny. “That’s much better.”

To mix things up, May stopped, thrust it back and forth, both ways, and then switched it to counter-clockwise.

Soon all four were moaning. Monica came first. Her knees gave way and she pulled out with a pop. Jenny, who was across from the black-haired Hispanic girl, also came, and pulled out.

With just the two left, Angie and Joy began to thrust their asses against each other, so their butts were only separated by the crossbar. Without May’s help, they thrust against each other, coming numerous times.

Finally, Angie gave out. She collapsed, pulling out in the process.

“And the winner is Joy!” exclaimed Dawn.

The sweat-covered rich girl pulled some strands of her dark blonde hair out of her face. “What do I win?” she asked breathlessly.

Misty thought for a second. “Since Monica came first, she lost. I guess she has to eat you out.”

The tawny skinned girls laughed. “That’s no punishment. I love Joy’s pussy. It’s so yummy.”

May stepped in between the two. “Before you go on to round two, I want your feelings on how that four-headed dildo worked.”

Monica shook her head. “Too much work for the payoff. The idea was a lot hotter than the reality.”

Joy nodded. “It is a lot better with just two girls.”

“That’s what I thought,” said May.

She stepped back, and the winner and loser embraced. Monica pulled Joy to the floor, kissing her body on the way to her bare pussy. As she licked her slit and clit, the junior moaned in pleasure.

The other two participants, Jenny and Angie, also paired off, both still hot from their four-way. They French kissed each other as stroked each other’s ass, forcing their bodies even tighter together.

“May, Dawn, you’re here!” exclaimed Iris. The student body president had evidently gotten tired fucking Serena. “What’s going on with Henry?”

May again repeated what she had told other five.

Misty picked up the still-warm dildo. “Are any of you game?” the red-head asked.

Serena shook her head, as she casually stroked her partner’s shoulders. “I don’t know about my buddy, Iris, but I need to take a breather. That girl wore me out.”

The willowy blonde nodded. “Give me a few minutes to catch my breath.”

“That leaves just three of us,” Misty pouted. “That won’t work.”

Dawn grabbed her hand. “Let’s go look in that box. Maybe we’ll find something new.”

“I wonder why Henry didn’t bring this out earlier?” asked Iris, who followed behind.

May looked at her with incredulity. “Isn’t it obvious? Henry wanted his virgins with their hymen intact. These toys would have made it difficult.”

The blonde senior smacked her forehead, “Of course.”

“Is it just me, or has Iris gotten a lot dumber?” thought May.

As they were examining the bounty of sexual goodness in the box, Bonnie walked in. “Dawn, you’re next,” she said.

The seven girls around the box gaped “Bonnie! What did he do to you.”

The four other girls broke off their oral sex, and looked as well.

The pixie-like blonde was covered with sigils. There was one on each shoulder and hip, and one on her forehead and one just above her vagina. None of the glyphs were familiar except for the Venus/ female symbol, of a circle with a cross under it, above her sex. Bonnie’s hand sigils always glowed a reddish orange. Now all her sigils glowed brightly.

Her sisters flocked around you, flooding Bonnie with questions.

“The new sigils just make me able to hold magical energy permanently.”

“How do you feel?” asked May.

“You know how you felt like you had a fire inside you, this morning? Well, mine has grown into a volcano.” The blonde’s brave face cracked, and tears streamed down her face.

The sophomore hugged her. “Oh, Bonnie. I’m so sorry.”

“Henry said that the pain would go away and the marks would stop glowing after he used the energy on Dawn.”

The black-haired girl gulped. “Well, I guess we should go to the room ASAP.”

The two freshmen headed out the gym door, Bonnie leaning slightly on Dawn’s shoulder.

The other looked at each other, trying to come up with something to say.

Angie finally spoke, “Hey, let’s check out the rest of the toy box.”


“We’re here, Master,” announced Dawn, as she came through the door.

Henry was looking through a large leather-bound book. “Good, good,” he said, not looking up. “Bonnie, you stand by me. Dawn, kneel in the middle of the room.”

The room was completely empty. Even the beanbag chairs were gone.

“This particular spell I have never done. Not because it is difficult, but because it takes so much energy to do. I am very excited to do it at last.”

At last he looked up. “Part of this requires blood magic. You’re menstruating, right Dawn.”

Blushing slightly, the black-haired freshman nodded. “I just started this morning.”

“That is why I chose you for this.”

Suddenly a wave of fear hit her. “Wha-what are you going to do?”

“You know how I told you that the room would eventually change, adding fixtures and rooms? Well, I am going to speed the process up, by bonding you to the room.”

“Me, with the room?” she asked.

“Don’t worry, you’ll still be part of the sisterhood, but you’ll have a separate bond as well.”

“But the room doesn’t think or feel, does it?”

Henry smiled. “Think of it as a kitten, just a few days old. It has no idea what to do or think. It is getting some input from you girls and I, but has a long way to go. I want you to teach it. Bridge the gap, from years to days.”

Dawn didn’t look too thrilled. “I see,” she muttered.

“The first step is to up the magic. Dawn, remove your tampon.”

Henry closed his eyes and mumbled some words. One hand was on the sigil above Bonnie’s labia.

Her glow diminished slightly.

“Oh, yes,” sighed the blonde. “Thank you, Master.”

Dawn let out a gasp. Blood was dribbling out of her labia, and down her leg.

“Don’t worry. This room was built on blood magic. It will soak it up like a sponge.”

The black-haired girl nodded, pulling her hand away from her gash.

Looking back at his book, he said, “Here’s the hard part.” He raised one hands and started chanting loudly. His other hand was again on Bonnie’s new sigil. Neither Bonnie nor Dawn could make heads or tails of the words. It was like none of them had any vowels in them.

Bonnie’s glow faded to nothing.

In front of Dawn, a small lump appeared in the floor. Quickly, the dome grew higher, until it was a foot high. The girl might have not noticed it except that she had already been looking down. When it was done growing, it was undoubtedly a large cock. It was part of the floor. It was made of linoleum. The speckled pattern on it could still be seen. The cock came out of the center of a tile, so there were no cracks.

“You can’t be serious,” exclaimed the black-haired girl.

“Have you ever seen me joke?” said the sorcerer. “You don’t have to take it all in. Just do your best.”

Dawn fell to her knees. The phallus was tall enough that she had to raise up to her full height as she straddled it. Gaining her nerve, she lowered herself down on the large member.

She moaned as part of the room impaled her. Lowering herself, she suddenly cried out, “It’s growing!”

Henry nodded. “It’s reacting to the blood, like I said.”

She cried out and came as the cock grew and spread inside her.

Abruptly, the violation stopped. The floor receded, then flattened out to its usual state.

Dawn collapsed on the floor.

Not a speck of blood was visible.

“Are you okay?” exclaimed Bonnie, rushing to her side.

“Uh huh,” she muttered.

“Can you hear the room?” asked Henry.

The black-haired girl nodded. “Oh yeah, but it’s not an infant kitten, it’s more like a mindless amoeba, lashing out at random to any stimuli it receives.”

“Does it understand you?” he asked.

“I think I can reach it. Give me time.” The girl laid face down on the floor, embracing the room.

Henry turned to Bonnie. “Go get May. I need to talk to her next, after lunch. Food will be waiting outside the gym entrance. You can stay in the gym.”


It was almost two hours when Bonnie returned, carrying several big bags of burgers. This time she was not glowing, though her new sigils were still there. “Lunch is here,” she announced.

The eight were sitting on the bleachers. Evidently, their libidos had been sated for the moment. They jumped to their feet and ran to her. She was bombarded with dozens of questions.

“Where’s Dawn?” “Is she okay?” “Do you feel better?” were just some of the questions.

The blonde held up her hands. “I’ll answer your questions. But first, let’s eat these burgers before they get cold. The drinks are still outside the door. I couldn’t carry them all.”

They all went out and retrieved their twenty-ounce bottles.

As they were eating, Bonnie explained what happened.

“So, Dawn can talk to the room? Weird!” said Jenny.

Bonnie shook her head. “It’s more like telepathy. Kinda like our sisterhood. They are both based on Blood Magic.”

May wadded up her empty rapper and shoved it into her empty fry box. “I guess it is my turn. I wonder what he has in store for me.”


When she arrived at the room, May found Henry sitting in a black beanbag chair, which she had never seen before. He was buck naked, sporting his usual massive erection. Across from him was her mint green chair. Dawn was sitting on the floor in a daze, slowly eating some fries.

“May, have a seat,” he said.

“Is Dawn okay?” she asked as she lowered herself on her chair.

“She’ll be fine. She’s just trying to understand a lower lifeform. I’m assuming Bonnie told you what happened.”

The brunette nodded.

“Good. Now, before we go any farther, I want to get fucking you out of the way. You know you are the last one.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.