Magical Slavery
Chapter 4: Sunday Shopping

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sunday Shopping - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

On Sunday, May slept in. She woke around 11am to the biggest surprise of her life. She was lying on her back, and looking down she couldn’t see her feet. Instead there was a pair of DD breasts where her B’s used to be.

Not quite believing her eyes, she reached up and grasped her new massive mammaries. She let out a gasp from the sensations that she got from merely touching them.

May scrambled out of bed, shucked off her pajamas, and stood in front of the full-length mirror that was on her closet door. She saw that the breasts were not the only change. Her waist was now several inches slimmer, with six-pack abs, and hips that were also much wider.

I look like Serena, she thought.

Suddenly, she remembered how Henry had connected Serena to her with a green thread yesterday, while all the other girls were asleep. This must have been the result.

“Thank you, Master,” she whispered.

And while her measurements were the same, the result was not identical. May was four inches shorter than Serena. That made the look more exaggerated. Also, Serena had mocha skin with dark quarter-sized areolae. In contrast, May had pale skin, her areolae were pale pink and only the size of a dime.

As she ran her hands over her new thighs, a thought suddenly hit her. “What am I going to wear?” she whispered. “Nothing’s going to fit me.”

She looked back at her pajamas that were wadded up on her bed. They seemed to fit her as well as before. She put it back on, and sure enough it fit perfectly for her new build. Her small nipples jutted against the thin fabric, but that was it.

Looking in her top dresser drawer, she pulled out several of her bras. Instead of being 34B, they were all 34DD. But they weren’t new bras. One of May’s push-up bras had three hooks in the back, with the middle one broken. The new larger version still had the same defect.

Going through her clothes, May found that all her clothes had been altered for her new curves. The size labels on them had been changed.

At least I know what sizes to shop for, she mused.

She put on a tee shirt and jeans, typical knock around clothes for a Sunday afternoon. When May looked at the results, she was not pleased. “I need to look better than this,” she muttered. She tried on one of the few dresses she had. The effect was much better.

The sophomore was about to open her door, when another stumbling block occurred to her. How do I explain it all to her parents?

She didn’t know. Telling them that she was a late bloomer insulted their intelligence. No one changes this much overnight.

The brunette finally closed her eyes and prayed. Henry had covered all the bases this far; she prayed that he had this one as well.

Going downstairs, May entered the kitchen. Sitting at the table were her parents. Her Caucasian father was reading the entertainment section of the paper, and her Oriental mother was reading the funnies. They were sipping on cups of coffee. Both were wearing a robe over their pajamas. Evidently, they had slept in as well.

“Good morning,” said May.

“Morning, sweetie,” said her mom, without looking up. “I could make you some eggs, if you’d like.”

“No, cereal is fine.”

The two continued their reading.

“Don’t you notice anything different about me?”

Her parents glanced up. “You’re finally dressing up, and getting away from those ratty old jeans,” said her mother. “Good for you! I think you’ll find that the boys in school will find you more attractive.”

May sighed in relief. “That’s right. I was thinking about going out and getting some more feminine clothes. Could you loan me some money?”

Her mother retrieved her purse from another room. “Here’s a credit card,” she said, handing it to her daughter. Looking over at her husband, she asked, “What should be her spending limit?”

He thought for a moment, “Two hundred dollars?”

“With today’s prices, make it three.”

May, relieved, decided to see if she could push it a little. “I’ll be going out with some friends. Would it be okay it I went a little over buying food.”

“Sure, honey,” she said, kissing her cheek. “Just be careful not to get anything too slutty. With your curves that’s easy to do.”

Taking the card, May went upstairs, so she could talk to Dawn in private. Halfway up, her phone rang. The phone number was unfamiliar.

“Hello?”

“May, this is Iris. I’ve finished my paper, and took a nap, and I’m ready to go. Meet you at the school.”

“I have a better idea. Would you like to go shopping at the mall with Dawn and me before?”

“Sounds like fun. I take it that neither of you can drive.”

“I can drive, but only with a licensed driver with me.”

Iris sighed. “I’m glad I’m past that.”

“So, you’ll pick us up?”

“Sure, if I knew where you lived.”

May smirked. “To be honest, I don’t know where Dawn lives either.”

“This is understandable. Until a few days ago, we didn’t even know each other.”

The sophomore gave Iris her address. “I’ll have Dawn call you with her address.”

After hanging up, May called her new freshman friend. After filling her in on the plans, she ended the call, and got ready to go.

Ten minutes later, a late model Toyota pulled up, with Dawn and Iris inside.

May ran out, and nearly fell over. Her center of gravity had shifted, and the weight of new boobs threw her off.

The two in the car stared at her, with their jaws dropped.

“What happened to you?” cried Dawn.

“Those can’t be real!” exclaimed Iris. “Are those falsies?”

“Let me in, and I’ll tell you.”

On the way to the mall, May filled them in on what Henry had done, and her parents’ lack of reaction.

Dawn looked thoughtful as they were getting out in the mall parking lot. “You know, if you ask him, Henry would change you back.”

“I don’t want to go back! I like the way I look. I like the way I feel.”

The freshman started tearing up. “But ... but I liked your old slim self. We were so alike. I thought of us as twins.”

“I’m sorry, but I have wanted this since before puberty. My dad’s side of the family was full of stacked women. One of my earliest memories was seeing my aunt walk into a public swimming pool wearing the bikini. I thought she looked so pretty. I saw everyone stare at her, with lust or envy, depending on their sex.

“Unfortunately, I got my figure from my mother’s side.

“When I realized that I was not getting the body I wanted, I started saving money to get plastic surgery when I turned 18. So far, I have $300 saved.

“Now I have the body of my dreams, and didn’t have to spend a dime to get it.”

“No, you just had to sell your soul,” muttered Dawn.

Iris butted in. “If you are happy, then we’re happy. It will take a while for some of us to get used to it.

“Now, even though all your clothes fit, not all of them will be right for you to wear anymore. Take that bra you are wearing. It is too flimsy. Your tits are bouncing all around. We need to get you an underwire bra.”

“I also want some super sexy clothes that really show off my new curves.”

“But who would you wear them for?” interjected Dawn. “You don’t have a boyfriend, except Henry. And he only sees your clothes for a few seconds before you strip.”

May’s mouth flapped a couple times. “I want them for myself,” she said defiantly. “I have always dreamed of showing off my body like this, and I’m going to.”


They walked into Victoria’s Secret. The salesclerk, who was about Iris’s age, seemed delighted to help May find the right bra. A few times she seemed to cop a feel of the sophomore’s large breasts, but acted like it was part of the sizing process.

“I think the saleslady may be a lesbian,” Iris whispered to May, as she was looking for more bras in her size.

May nodded. “But her groping did nothing for me. I guess I am not a lesbian after all.”

The student body president reached over and stroked her new mammaries. “But, how about me?” she asked.

She let out a gasp. “Ooh! That’s so hot!”

“Hey! Stop that!” cried Dawn. “Wait until we get back to school.”

With the clerk returning, Iris changed the subject. “Do you see what I mean by you needing more support?”

May nodded. “But surely you don’t need an underwire.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.