Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 3: The Sisterhood

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Sisterhood - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

May woke just as the night sky was lightening in the east. She didn’t know how long she’d been asleep, but she felt rested.

She woke because her arm had fallen asleep. Dawn, a freshman with long dark hair, was lying on top of it. Trying not to wake her, she gently pulled her arm out from under her. The girl murmured something, but did not wake.

Several more naked bodies were nested beside or on top of her, making it difficult for her to move. Her head was resting on the thigh of Angie. Gently, the brunette turned over, so she was face up.

With her head elevated, May was able to see her surroundings. None of the other girls were yet awake.

May was lying at one end of the pile. On the far side, Henry stooped over Serena, who was gently snoring. Like he had done earlier, he pulled a glowing string out of her. This time it was green in color. He pulled it over the pile toward May. He was surprised to see that the sophomore was already awake.

“What are you doing?” she whispered.

“Shh! Don’t move. You’ll thank me later.” He placed the end of the green string against her forehead. Like before, it dissolved into a shower of sparks.

May wanted to ask what he had just done, but had been told not to speak, and had to obey. She didn’t feel any different.

He leaned over and kissed her.

The brunette returned the kiss, opening her lips. Feeling his tongue dart in her mouth made her yearn for more of him inside her.

“When your sisters wake, tell them they can leave. Come back tonight at 7pm. They can enter and exit through any door at the end of the hall. The alarm system will not detect them if they move throughout the school.”

“I will,” she replied.

Henry patted her head. “Good girl; I’ll leave some breakfast for all of you in the hallway.” He then exited the room.

May laid still for about fifteen minutes, contemplating all that had happened to her. Her life had completely changed in such a short time. She thought that she should feel weird about being part of a lesbian orgy, but she didn’t.

After fifteen minutes, all the other girls started stirring. They soon were trying to disentangle themselves from their recent lovers.

She went out into the hallway and found two dozen doughnuts, eight bottles of orange juice, and two large cups of coffee. “Who drinks coffee?” asked May.

Iris raised her hand. “That would be me.”

“And me,” said Jenny, a freshman with jet black hair, pierced lip and nostril, and a butterfly tattoo on her ass. “How did you go out to the hall? Henry said we couldn’t leave.”

“That was last night. This morning, before he left, he told me we could leave. We need to be back by 7pm, though.”

Several girls started retrieving their clothes.

“Wait!” cried Iris. “I don’t know about you, but I am all sticky and gross. We should clean up before we put on our clothes.”

“But the showers are on the other side of school,” said Dawn, a freshman. “How are we to get over there without setting off the alarms?”

May cleared her throat. “Henry said that we would not set off any alarms.

Serena put her hands on her hips. “Looks like you and our boss have gotten all chummy.”

The brunette blushed. “It’s nothing like that. I just happened to wake before he left.”

Iris stepped in. “Regardless, let’s go get clean.”

The ten walked out of the room, naked as a jaybird, down the halls to the gym. They walked the two hundred yards laughing and talking, with their clothes folded in their arms. It was as if they were walking to a class.

Misty, who happened to be in front, tried the girls’ gym locker room door, and found that it opened for her.

As they walked into the big shower, May put up her hand. “Before we start, I want to bring up something for you to think about.”

The other nine stopped and looked at her. “Look at us. Yesterday, we were all but strangers. Sure, some of us were in student government together, and three of you were cheerleaders, but on different squads. None of us were friends. As a matter of fact, I find it curious than none of us were close with each other. If you were to randomly select ten girls, some of them would be in the same clique.

“Anyway, none of us said we were lesbians, even Bonnie who had been having sex with her coach. Yet last night, we all started going at each other like we were all lifelong dykes. Henry didn’t tell us to do it, yet we did.”

The group pondered for a minute.

“That is strange,” said the junior, Joy.

“Maybe it is all part of this sisterhood, Henry was talking about,” offered Bonnie.

May resumed. “I was also struck by how natural it all seemed, having sex with all of you. I had never lusted after any woman, and to be honest I still don’t. But being with all of you seemed to ... feel right. It wasn’t so much sexual desire, as a need to become ... one with you all.”

Iris nodded. “I think we all feel the same way. We need to talk to Henry some more about this.”

When the discussion wound down, the girls turned to the showers. There were plenty of nozzles to go around.

The girl showering next to May was one of the few she had not talked to. Her name was Monica and she was the only Hispanic in the group. She was also the only other sophomore.

“Mind if I wash your back,” she asked.

“Not at all,” said May, “As long as you let me wash yours.”

“Deal.”

Monica started scrubbing May’s back, giving special attention to the brunette’s ass.

“Do you feel uncomfortable, being the only Hispanic?” asked May.

“Not as much as I’d have thought,” she said. “It is like you said, we are all family now. Besides, Serena is the only black in our group, and she seems to be handling it well.”

“I guess you’re right. I’m the only one with oriental blood, and I’m alright. Of course, I’m used to being the only one of my ethnicity around.”

The two ended up not only washing each other’s backs, but their fronts as well. They washed and scrubbed each other’s breasts, and their pussies. They moaned in the steamy shower as they came in each other’s arms. May and Monica both ended up collapsed on the damp floor; exhausted, but very clean.

All the other girls similarly paired up. They all seemed to be getting to know the people they hadn’t talked to before. The shower room echoed with the sounds, cries and moans of women pleasuring each other.

By some coincidence, all ten girls reached a stopping place at virtually the same time. They all grabbed a fluffy white towel that lay on the table near the shower entrance, and dried themselves off.

The girls looked at their folded clothes reluctantly.

“It’s odd, isn’t it?” said Serena. “Being naked with each other feels so normal; putting on clothes seems so ... strange.”

May thought for a moment. “Maybe it’s because we have been so open and honest last night. I made my life bare to all of you; I don’t mind making my body bare either.”

The ten did get dressed eventually. They walked out to the exit closest to room E-14 and left. With many hugs and kisses, they departed for their separate homes.


The day went quietly for May. She did her homework, regretting that she didn’t get more knowledge exchanges from Henry.

Her brother Max seemed not as disruptive as normal. As a matter of fact, he seemed to be avoiding May, which suited her just fine.

At supper, she announced, “I am going to a club meeting tonight at seven. I don’t know when I’ll be home.”

Her mother smiled, “That sound like fun, dear. Have a good time.”

May had been expecting to get a real interrogation about her plans. She had been rehearsing her alibi all day. Not being questioned was almost a letdown.


May arrived at the room at ten to seven, carrying samples of her writing, and her favorite anime DVD. Five of the other girls were already there, along with Henry. All of the girls were already naked.

They helped her out of her clothes. Their hands casually stroked her bare skin as they did so. Those touches instantly made May’s pussy wet. An involuntary moan escaped from her mouth.

Joy ran her fingertips over the sophomore’s erect nipples. “Feels good, doesn’t it?” she whispered.

“God, yes!” she moaned.

Serena kissed May deeply. Their tongues intertwined.

The threesome broke up when another girl, Monica, entered the room. They went over and helped her disrobe.

The bean bag chairs were all piled in a massive heap in the far corner.

Henry was again wearing his short black silk robe.

“As you are waiting for your sisters, I want you to kneel on the floor with your hands resting on your knees. The last girl to enter will help the next one with her clothes and tell her any of my special instructions.”

“How do want us arranged?” asked Joy.

“Five of you kneel in front, with an identical row behind. Sit in the order that you arrived.”

May was the first in the second row, seated behind Angie, who evidently was the first to arrive.

Looking around, the sophomore said, “This room was a mess when we left this morning. Who cleaned it up?”

Angie, who was also a brunette with green eyes and a large mole on her right breast, shrugged. “It was clean when I got here.”

Henry replied, “It is likely that the room cleaned itself. It will use the trash for materials to modify its structure.”

“Sounds like the ultimate in recycling,” said May.

Soon the room filled with the remaining girls, with the last, Bonnie, coming in just seconds before seven.

As the freshman knelt in her place, Henry stood up. “Before we begin, there is a little ceremony we need to do.” The young man slipped off his robe, revealing his hairless body and his flaccid cock. “You will all, in turn, take my dick in your hand and kiss the head.”

He stood before Angie, with his cock at her face level.

She blushed and brought her hand up, so her master’s penis was resting in her right hand. She gingerly leaned forward and kissed it.

He moved from girl to girl. Each repeated the actions of Angie.

By the time he reached Bonnie, Henry’s cock was fully erect, precum was forming at the tip. The petite blonde had to stand up halfway to kiss his head, and she didn’t need to hold it in her hand. She immediately resumed her kneeling position when she was done. The freshman got some of the precum on her lips. Licking her lips, she ingested her first taste of a man’s fluid.

“Everyone, face on the ground, ass in the air,” he barked.

They all obeyed.

“Spread your legs as wide as possible.”

May let out a groan. Was she going to lose her virginity? Her spread pussy left a large puddle on the floor between her legs.

She looked around, the best she could from her position. All her sisters were panting, their bodies shiny with sweat. Puddles of vaginal fluid were on the floor, below their swollen pussies. The whole room reeked of female sexual desire.

“Does anyone know why I had you kiss my cock, just now?”

The student body president, Iris, spoke after about a minute of silence. “To remind us who’s boss?”

“Very good,” he said, running his finger up her slit.

The willowy senior cried out. Her pussy spurted out onto the floor behind her.

“I don’t want you to get so engrossed in your sisterhood that you forget your purpose in life.

“A sisterhood has been described as a spider web, with each member being a strand. They are all interconnected elements bound into a whole. If that is true, then I am the spider. I spun this web, and can pull each strand to act as I see fit. Don’t any of you forget it.”

“Yes, Master,” they all chorused.

Henry knelt beside May. He stroked her dripping slit and whispered in her ear, “You really want me to fuck you, don’t you; to take your cherry?”

“Oh yes, Master!” she cried. Her whole body shook from an orgasm that was induced by just his touch.

“Sorry, it’s not going to happen today. You’ll have to wait until next Friday.”

The brunette moaned. She had six days to wait. Somehow, she’d have to endure.

Henry resumed his walking around his prone girls. “It has been pointed out to me that I had been remiss in the servicing of my harem. Of all my eligible women, one I have not properly fucked.”

He stopped behind Serena. “This is something I need to fix.”

The cocoa skinned cheerleader quivered in desire. “Do you mean me?” she asked in a trembling voice.

He nodded, though she couldn’t see it. “Yesterday, all I did was sodomize you. I didn’t give you the proper fucking you deserve. I need to correct this.”

“Oh, thank you, Master!” she cried.

“Get up on your elbows. I want you to do the fucking, not me.”

“Yes, Sir,” she replied.

“The rest of you can gather around and watch.”

The black girl leaned forward, and Henry positioned himself so the tip of his cock split her labia.

Serena cried out as she shoved her hips back, impaling herself. “Oh God! You’re so thick. I don’t think I’ve ever fucked someone so big!”

“Well, don’t stop,” said the sorcerer.

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” she grunted, leaning forward again. The cheerleader strained to push herself against the massive erection. She managed a rhythm where she pulled herself forward, off most of Henry, then, with effort, shoved herself back. As she got used to its girth, Serena gradually increased her speed. Sweat dripped from her massive swaying breasts.

Misty, the red-head, reached down and started massaging Henry’s large balls as the fucking kept going for several minutes.

“Oh yeah!” he grunted, looking at the field hockey captain. “That’s good.”

After over five minutes, Serena finally came. Her eyes rolled back as she slammed herself back all the way onto Henry’s member. Her body convulsed and her vagina clamped down on his dick.

The master cried out as he came. He pulled out, spraying a large quantity of cum, covering the black girl’s ass and back.

“Bon Appetit, ladies,” he said.

The nine other girls surged forward, and started lapping up the semen from Serena’s back. Bonnie got underneath and sucked the cum from out of her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.