Accidental Hero  - Cover

Accidental Hero

Copyright© 2015 by Coaster2

Chapter 8 Getting to know Wonder Woman

Sex Story: Chapter 8 Getting to know Wonder Woman - Ian Dunlop was not a boy to stand by and watch others who were in trouble. But by any standard, his adventures through his youth were anything but ordinary.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Slow  

There were very few weekends that we weren't together. The only time we saw each other during the week was in the morning at the fitness centre. She was irresistible and it soon became evident to our friends and acquaintances that we were a couple. I invited Shelly to Sunday dinner to introduce her to my parents and I thought Dad's eyeballs were going to pop out of his head. Mom liked her right away, but then Mom liked all my girlfriends. The fact that Shelly knew and admired Symphony, just cemented Mom's opinion of my latest lady.

I got a lot of envious comments from some of the guys when it became obvious that Shelly and I were exclusive. The contest win and just her everyday appearance was enough to stir a lot of male interest. Like with young Kelsey when we were in high school, Shelly deflected all the advances and made it clear she was "off the market." I felt great about that. Talk about an ego boost.

There would come a time when I wanted us to become intimate. I know from talking to Shelly that she knew Sym and I had sex. And, based on some of her comments, I was completely convinced that Shelly was not a virgin. But as always was the case with me, it was entirely up to my partner to decide when that time was. In this case, it was two weeks after the Halloween dance.

"My parents are away for a few days, Ian. Would you like to stay with me for the weekend?" she asked with a comfortable smile.

"More than anything," I replied, then wrapped her in my arms and kissed her passionately.

We'd been working our way toward this day and I was relieved that it had come at last. She was the most beautiful woman I could ever imagine making love to. I was even wondering if she might be "the one" ... the woman that would join with me for a lifetime. But it was too early for that and I would concentrate on enjoying the gift I was expecting to receive.


Shelly let her car pool know she'd find her own way home on Friday afternoon. I'd told Mom what we were planning in general terms without getting too specific, but I was sure she understood completely. What she told Dad I do not know. I packed a light sport bag with what I thought was the minimum necessary for the weekend and stowed it in the truck Thursday night. I would be off early Friday to the fitness centre, and gone before either Dad or Mom was up.

I arrived before Shelly, but only by five minutes. It seemed both of us were anxious about the weekend since we were at least twenty minutes ahead of our normal schedule. We both found that funny with a nervous sort of humour. We were both pretty uptight about what was to come. I worked extra hard that morning, attempting to burn off the additional energy I felt from my nervousness. Watching Shelly, I thought I detected the same thing, but neither of us mentioned it.

I finished my last class a few minutes before Shelly, and waited for her at the pre-arranged place near the parking lot. I expected her to arrive just before four o'clock, but when the hour came and went and there was no sign of Shelly, I began to wonder. I knew where her last class was and decided to backtrack and see if I could meet her. She was only fifteen minutes overdue, but with my heightened anxiety, I wasn't about to sit back and wait for her.

I'd just about reached her building when I saw her. She was arguing with a guy I didn't recognize and her face was red and her body language said she was stressed. I picked up the pace and arrived by her side.

"What's up, Shelly?" I asked, checking out the guy who was standing in front of her.

"Not your problem, kid. Get lost," the guy said in a dismissive tone.

"Shelly, is this guy bothering you?"

Before she could answer, the guy pushed me back. "I said, get lost, asshole. I'm talking to her."

"I don't want to talk to him, Ian. He's bothering me and he won't go away," she said.

I could see the stress on her expression and I turned to the guy just in time to see him load up with a right hand and take a swing at me. Luck was with me and I was able to duck most of his punch, his fist just grazing my cheek and shoulder. Now I was pissed. I didn't bother with the niceties of Marquis of Queensbury, I simply steadied myself and then kicked him square in the crotch with as much force as I could develop. That was all it took. He was down and was writhing on the ground in pain. Fine. Just as I'd hoped. He wouldn't be bothering us again.

"Make sure I never see you near Michelle again, pal," I spat in anger as I crouched over him. "The least that will happen to you is I'll report you for harassment. Last I heard, the university takes a dim view of any guy threatening the female students. You will be up shit creek with both the administration and me."

As a last minute thought I asked Shelly, "Do you know this guy?"

She shook her head wordlessly, still in shock from my action I suppose. I bent over and snatched the wallet out of the guys back pocket and checked his ID. Cory Monteith, with a campus address. So, he was a resident then. Not hard to find if we needed to. I threw the wallet on the ground beside him.

He hadn't even attempted to get up, but I could see he was eyeing me to see if I was about to dish out more punishment. I decided he'd got the message, so I took Shelly by the arm and led her toward the parking lot and my truck.

She didn't say anything for the first couple of minutes until, "Thanks, Ian. I was scared. He wasn't going to let go until you came along. A couple of people went by me, but no one volunteered to help. They must have heard me tell him to go away. But then, Superman came along and saved me," she said, her tears brightened by her smile.

"I'm not a fighter, Shelly. In fact, I've never had a fist fight in my life. I remember someone saying that the best way to deal with guys like him was to disable them as quickly as you can. I was pretty sure a quick kick to the family jewels would slow him down, but I didn't expect him to go down in a heap and stay there."

"I don't care how you did it, but you did. Let me see your face. Did he hit you?"

"Not hard. Just a glancing blow. I'll be alright," I assured her.

She put her arm around my shoulders as we continued on our way towards my truck.

"I'm going to say thank you in a very personal way tonight. That's the first time you've had to fight someone and it's also the first time I needed to be rescued. It's a good thing my boyfriend is Superman, otherwise I'd have been in trouble."

"You're forgetting. I turned in my Superman outfit. I'm back to being just Ian Dunlop."

"Cape or no cape, I'm going to make sure 'up, up, and away' really means something tonight," she giggled nervously.

"So, Superman and Wonder Woman are going to get in on, are they?" I smiled, giving her a squeeze as we approached my truck.

"If it wasn't so public, we could get it on right here and now. I'm that wound up," she admitted.

"Oh hoh! You're one of those women that gets off on fights, are you? Maybe our next date should be at a boxing match," I kidded.

"Maybe I am ... and maybe we should," she smirked, wiggling her eyebrows. She appeared to be returning to her normal self.

"I can see our personal time is going to be quite an adventure. You'll have to let me know what the rules are."

"Rules? What rules? We'll make them up as we go along, okay?"

"Okay, Shelly. Whatever you say," I laughed.

Dinner was late that evening. Shelly was so wound up after the altercation with Cory Monteith that she almost attacked me as soon as we got inside her home. We were stripping on the go as she led me to her bedroom. Every piece that she removed revealed a body that defied my ability to describe. She was so incredibly beautiful, and yet exuded athleticism. I was expecting that my stamina would be called forward for examination that afternoon.

"Oh, Ian. Sym was right. You are big. Take it easy on me at first, please. I haven't had any experience with someone as large as you. In fact I haven't had any experience at all lately."

Sym had told me I was larger than average, but not so much in length. I was thicker and in her opinion that was better, but required me to be gentle at first, allowing my partner to get used to my girth. I never forgot her lessons and my first moves with Shelly were to begin with foreplay. I had no idea what she liked or didn't like, but I guessed that if I started with oral stimulation, she would tell me quick enough if it was something she enjoyed. Within a few seconds I knew she not only enjoyed my actions, but was insistent that I be a little more aggressive with my fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.