Ty Pranger - Cover

Ty Pranger

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A retired Army man returns to his home town wondering what to do with the remainder of his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Riding in an airport shuttle from the airport heading to his now inherited home, Ty Pranger thought after twenty two years in the Army that civilian life was going to be a big change for him. Ty had joined the service after college and didn’t intend to stay that long but he found that he enjoyed the military life and his duty assignment. Because of liking what he did, he extended his enlistment. An Army recruiter initially had talked him into joining saying that Ty’s Criminal Justice degree was what they were looking for at the Criminal Investigation Command or CID as it was known.

Ty had a successful military career as an investigator and progressed to the top rank of Chief Warrant Officer. He investigated some fairly large and complex cases. His last case involved the filing of charges against a popular three star General who thought he was God’s gift to women. The General took a fancy to a female Captain who told the General no but he wouldn’t accept what she said and kept trying to bed her. She sent a letter to the CID telling them what was happening and asked for help.

The case was assigned to Ty who met with the Captain and concluded that the General had good taste in women but had a lousy way of pursuing the women he fancied. After listening to the Captain, Ty asked her if she would wear a wire in order to capture the General’s comments. She did and recorded some of his juicy comments as “How he wanted to fuck her and eat her pussy till he gave her so much pleasure that she couldn’t see straight.”

The investigation was presented to JAG and they had no choice but to file charges. When confronted with the tapes the General agreed to plead guilty to avoid the embarrassment of a trial with the tapes becoming public. His sentence was the loss of two stars and his immediate retirement from the service.

While Ty had done a good job in investigating the General, a problem arose in that the General was well liked and some people thought he was given a raw deal. The existence of the recordings were never made public and because of that the General’s reputation wasn’t tarnished. Ty could feel the resentment against him now from many in the service and started to wonder if it was worth extending his enlistment. Besides having that concern he received a shock when he was told that his mother, a widow had passed away. He had returned home for the small funeral and in coming back to his military post Ty pondered his options as to what he was going to do.

His mother had left Ty with a house, a car and close to fourteen hundred acres of excellent farmland in southern Illinois. Ty’s dad was a believer in the value of land and purchased as much as he could.

These two incidents made him decide that it was time to retire from the service. He was now heading back where he was born and raised to start his post-Army life. If he would stay there or relocate to somewhere else he didn’t know but this was where he was going to start of his new civilian life.

Ty had everything he needed at his old home since it was fully furnished and his mother’s car was only two years old. The farmland was leased out to a corporate farmer which eliminated that as a concern. All Ty needed to do was a little food shopping and he was set to start living here.

To do what, was a question he constantly asked himself. The funds he had coming in from the land and his pension were more than enough to support a reasonable life style but Ty was not ready to become a couch potato. He thought about what he could do and what he was qualified to do. Applying to become a police officer either locally or with the State Police was a possibility but he wasn’t sure if he wanted to work full time. Being a patrol officer was not appealing but being a detective was what he would want to do if he did join the police force. Becoming a detective immediately was a long shot at best if he decided on a police career as detectives usually were promoted from the ranks.

For now he thought he would approach the attorneys in town since there were enough of them as this was where the county courthouse was located. He would offer his services as an investigator. Doing investigating was something he knew he was good at doing and something he was qualified to do.

Ty visited the attorneys’ offices that were located in the vicinity of the courthouse. Most of the attorneys were nice and listened to him but gave him a myriad of responses from not using investigators, to using them very infrequently or that they already have someone who does that.

It wasn’t till he walked into the offices of Jennings and Karr that he felt welcome. Ray Jennings who was about ten years older than Ty remembered Ty when he was a halfback on the high school football team. He warmly greeted Ty saying he had wondered what had happened to him. Ty gave him a condensed version of his college and military life. He told Ray what he was planning on doing now and asked Ray to consider using him if he ever needed an investigator.

Ray took some time and explained that his law practice is normally insurance defense work with a little plaintiff’s work thrown in when there weren’t conflicts with the clients they represented.

Ray said, “The cases we get from insurance companies now-a-days are poorly investigated. Most insurance companies have gotten away from using outside adjustors and rely on the telephone to do any investigation. If there is no question as to who is at fault for the accident and suit is filed we are able to use discovery to try and mitigate the damages. On the questionable liability cases we could have used an investigator so much time had gone by that chances are slim anything would turn up.”

Ray asked his secretary to see if Denise Karr his law partner could come into his office.

Denise walked into the office and Ray introduced her to Ty. Ty was impressed with Denise as she was a very beautiful lady somewhere in the middle thirties age wise. She didn’t have on her suit jacket which enabled Ty to see that the white blouse she was wearing highlighted her nice size breasts. The tight gray skirt showed that she had a very nice figure. Her medium length auburn hair along with a pretty face and her slim five foot six inch height rounded out a very nice feminine package.

Ray went a little overboard in the introducing Ty to Denise and vice versa. Just in seeing her Ty thought her looks alone would favorably influence the men in a jury.

Ty left Ray’s office with a good feeling and could only wonder if they would use his services as an investigator.

In shopping at the Walmart for some food supplies Ty was surprised to hear, “Ty Pranger as I live and breathe.”

He looked and then looked again at the lady who had said his name. He recognized her as Megan Hartley who he dated briefly in high school and had taken her to his senior prom. After the prom he wasn’t sure if she had taken or he had given to her but the end result was that he was no longer a virgin. He was excited that it happened and he often wondered if Megan could say that she too lost her virginity that night. In looking at her now he could see that she hadn’t change that much. Maybe her hair was shorter and a lighter color hair and while she may have filled out a little but she still looked good.

They walked to each other and gave a hug which caused her ample breasts to press against his chest and bring back some memories.

Ty said, “Long time no see, how are you doing?”

“I am doing fine, but what are you doing here?”

“I have retired from the Army and with mom passing away last month I decided to come back here. Not sure how long I will stay or what I will do but it’s a start. How about you, single or married?”

Laughing Megan said, “I am single for the third time. I still haven’t found the right man.”

They went to the in-store McDonalds and had a cup of coffee catching up on old times. Megan did most of the talking telling Ty about some of the people they had known and what had happen to them or what they were doing now.

While she was talking Ty had the thought that she still had a hell of a body and wondered what kind of lover she was now that she had gone through three husbands. Besides the husbands he wondered how many other men she bedded. It was very possible she must have had varied sexual experiences if how she acted in high school was any indication. He thought given the opportunity he wouldn’t hesitate to sample her charms if just to see what kind of a lover she had become.

They left the store with Megan saying she would phone Ty and invite him over for dinner. The invitation he thought as the way she looked at him when she said it gave him the thought that it would be for more than just dinner.

The next day Ty received a phone call from Ray. Ray said he had a case going to trial next week involving a plaintiff who said he received low back injury when he was rear ended and still hadn’t recovered from his injury. The injury was questionable since it was a very minor impact between the automobiles but the medical bills and the lost time from work were substantial. The insurance company had authorized twenty thousand dollars to settle the case but Ray was reluctant to offer that amount as he thought the plaintiff was not injured to the extent he claimed he was. If he was injured at all was still up in the air as far as Ray was concerned. Ty was asked by Ray to do a disability check to see if he could come up with anything to discredit the injuries this man was claiming.

In driving through town Ty passed by the police station and noticed a sign out front that said Kurt Kindle was the Police Chief. When Ty was a junior on the high school football team a Kurt Kindle was a senior and the quarterback. Ty wondered if that Kurt and the Police Chief were one in the same.

Ty had nothing but time on his hands which caused him to park his car to see if the Police Chief was the Kurt Kindle he once knew. In entering the police station Ty asked the officer at the front desk if the Chief was about forty five years of age. Ty was told that he was about that age. Ty asked the officer to tell the Chief that a Ty Pranger was here to see him.

Kurt walked out from his office and warmly greeted Ty saying, “You old son of a bitch, the last time I saw you I was giving you the ball to run that halfback delay. How are you doing? Come on into my office and tell me all about yourself.”

Taking a seat in his office Ty said, “I see where you have done well and are now the Police Chief.”

“I started out on patrol and got lucky and played the politics which put me in this Chief’s position three years ago. We have a good police force with some fine people. We do need to beef up in some areas and that is my current challenge. But enough about me, tell me about what you have been doing since high school.”

“I went to State on a football ride but they thought I should be a defensive back which I wasn’t enthused in doing. My knee went out on me one year and the other knee the following year so I didn’t play much. I graduated with a degree in Criminal Justice and enlisted in the Army. With my degree they put me in the CID and I became an investigator. Made it to Chief Warrant Officer and enjoyed doing what I was doing. After the case with the three star General harassing the Captain I could feel the resentment as the full story never came out to what this General was saying or doing to this woman. I decided to retire and come back here to live. I don’t know if you know but my mother had passed away last month.”

“Yes I heard that and my condolences. That was you investigating the General? It was all over the news”

“Yep.”

“You know Ty with your background I could use an experienced detective here.”

“Thanks but for now I am not sure what I want to do. I am trying to do some work as an investigator for the attorneys here in the area but for how long I don’t know. By the way do you know anything about a man named Bryant Newton? My first assignment is to see if I can dig up anything on his current health.”

“If that is the Newton who lives on Paris Lane I know that he has been involve in some disputes with his neighbor. It was a few years back that we had to send a car out there because of a dispute he was having with his neighbor over some hanging tree limbs which resulted in fisticuffs between them. If you are looking for dirt you may want and talk to the neighbor.”

Ty thanked Kurt and said he would keep his job offer in mind. While he was at the police station he completed a concealed carry application, had the finger printing done and along with a check for the fee and a copy of his DD214 mailed in the application. Ty felt a little naked walking around without carrying his handgun.

Ty called on the neighbor Kurt had mentioned and he could immediately see there was no love lost between him and Bryant Newton. The neighbor said from what he could see there was nothing about Bryant looking to be disabled. He said he often sees him in his back yard hitting whiffle balls with his golf club. Ty asked where Newton golfs at and the neighbor said he wasn’t sure but thought Bryant Newton was a member of the Oakhills Country Club.

Ty drove out to the Oakhills Country Club. At the club he met Terri Jenks who was the assistant club manager. Once Ty had said he was thinking of joining the club Terri gave him a long spiel on what the club had to offer. Ty had thought he would just use his joining as a ruse to get information but after listening to her and hearing the reasonableness of the costs Ty thought he would join. He asked Terri for an application and also if he could read the club’s monthly newsletters. In the newsletters he found various golf tournaments results and saw the name of Bryant Newton listed a number of times and one picture of him swinging the golf club. He made copies of these newsletters.

Stopping by Ray’s office he gave Ray the copies he had made. Ray now had something to use and said he was going to try and come up with a way to use Bryant’s golfing to indicate the man was a liar when he said he still was injured and would question if Newton had ever been injured.

Ray asked Ty what his bill was for doing this investigation and Ty said he hadn’t thought of it. When Ty told Ray he had spent about five hours in doing this investigation, Ray said at two hundred dollars an hour that came out to one thousand dollars and asked Ty to send him a bill for that amount. Ty was a little surprised at the amount but he didn’t say anything.

Back at his home he noticed that he had a phone message from Megan. He returned her call to hear that she was inviting him over to dinner tonight and he accepted her invitation. He thought it could be an interesting night.

Pressing her doorbell button and carrying a bottle of wine he was impressed when she opened the door. She was wearing an A-line dress with a V neckline which showed the sides of her breasts. Her makeup was done just right and he could smell the perfume she had applied. She looked very nice and he told her that she did.

Drinking wine while they ate the meal which featured lasagna made for a nice time. They continued to talk about what had happened to people they knew. There were a number of people that just seemed to have vanished and a few unfortunately that had passed away.

After the meal they cleaned up and then sat on the living room couch. The sitting didn’t last long and neither of them was sure who started it but they were soon all over each other kissing and groping. Ty wasn’t surprised when Megan’s hand went for his package and then started to pull his zipper down. Ty was an equal opportunity zipper puller because he pulled down the zipper on her dress. When Megan bent to give him head he unclasped her bra that freed her breasts which to him seemed to have grown in size.

That she was now of her own volition giving him head was a change from what her attitude was to do that when they were in high school. Another change was in her aggressiveness and the language she used.

“Let’s go into the bedroom where you can fuck me. I have been thinking about your big cock all day.”

When she used that language Ty thought this was no longer the shy girl who he had in the backseat of his car on prom night.

In the bedroom at her immediate urging he mounted her and has he was penetrating her she said, “So good... , so damn good.”

He started moving his hips and so did she with her heels braced on the bed. Her hands were moving all over his body. It didn’t take long for both of them to achieve their orgasms. They rested and then Megan who was now big on giving head was doing it again. Soon his love tool was stiff enough for Megan to mount him. This time she was on top but lowered her torso enough so he could nibble on the nipples of her breasts. In making love this way allowed Megan to really move her hips. Ty could only delay so long before he gave her another deposit of his warm sperm.

After they rested for a while Ty said he should be going as his car on her driveway would cause the neighbors to talk if it stayed there much longer. She thanked him for thinking of that and said she had a nice time. Maybe they could go out next week was an invitation she extended to Ty.

Ty said he would call her but at the same time he wondered if he really would. It was one last kiss at the front door with a solid grope of her butt which turned into him fingering her clit to give her another climax. She seemed to be one satisfied lady as Ty left her to go as knew that he was a satisfied man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.