New Career - 1930 - Cover

New Career - 1930

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - John Wilson is shifted to an alternate dimension only slightly different from Depression America of 1930. His job is to protect a very rich young woman from being kidnapped and assassinated before she can bear a daughter. If he fails, the whole universe of time travel will cease to exist, and he will be returned to his original time as if none of his adventures had ever happened.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Time Travel   Violence   Politics  

Arlene pushed me to the shallow end of the pool and instructed Martha to watch carefully. She proceeded to mount me as she usually did. I held her as she spread her pussy lips and guided my cock into her vagina. Once that was done, she slid down and closer to me until my cock was completely engulfed by her pussy. From then on, it was just a matter of repeating something that I always enjoy immensely.

When we finished, Arlene said, "Okay, Martha, you see how easy it is, so it is now your turn. However, you can see that John needs a bit of rejuvenating, so I recommend that you do that first. His cock will be completely out of the water if you stand him on that second step from the pool. You do know how to do a blowjob, don't you?"

Martha grinned and grabbed my limp cock to pull me over to the steps leading from the pool. That second step was just right for me to stand on to have my cock out of the water. I must give credit where it is due and report that the blowjobs administered by my wife were much better than the one I received from Martha. Of course, it might have been the unfamiliarity between the corespondents that caused the drop-off in the quality of the blowjob. Nevertheless, Martha's blowjob was more than adequate to take care of the job at hand, and I was fully hard in only a couple of minutes.

We returned to the former position away from the steps, and Martha mounted me as Arlene had done. Martha's pussy was a bit tighter than Arlene's, but there could be any number of reasons for that, and she was not so tight that I could not work my way inside until I bumped her clit with my pubic bone. That produced a moan from Martha that was surprising in its volume, but not in its depth of expression.

I held her still for a few seconds so that Martha's pussy could adjust to my size before I started stroking. When I did stroke, I started off slowly to get the rhythm established, but I sped up as soon as I felt that Martha was ready. Once the stroking began in earnest, Martha responded by bouncing up and down on my cock as if she were trying to drive it into her throat. Figuratively speaking, I felt as if I had a tiger by the tail!

Martha didn't last long and came with a squeal of delight, followed by moans of ecstasy. On the other hand, my recent explosion into Arlene made me last much longer than usual, so Martha rose to a second climax before I was able to come. Fucking in the water in that position is rough on the knees because of the unavoidable abrasion against the concrete surface of the pool bottom, so I had to quit long before Martha wanted me to stop. I have no idea how many more times she could have come if I had been able to keep stroking, but the skin on my knees was taking too much abrasion. Besides, I was limp at this point and not stiff enough to do either one of us much good.

Martha reluctantly disconnected from my cock and nearly fell as she tried to walk unsupported in the water. Arlene grabbed her hand and led her to the side of the pool to have something stable to lean on. Martha kept looking back and forth at me and at Arlene with an expression that was a combination of complete satiation and bemusement.

"Arlene, I can't understand how you could share your husband with me, but the feeling was so good that I can't help asking if that was a one-shot proposition. If not, when can I get an encore?"

"I don't know about an encore. I'll have to talk it over with John. As for sharing you with John, I could tell that you were in desperate need of a good fuck, and he was the best candidate that I could manage. I'll let you know what we decide."

I said, "Both fucks were great from my point of view, but I do want to point out that it is time for dinner. I, for one, am famished. Let's go eat before Alice throws it out to the hogs."

"Oh, John, we don't have any hogs, but I get your point."

As we dressed and walked back to the house, I wondered how many people were going to tumble to what had happened in the pool. Martha was wearing a grin so big that it was obvious that she had been up to something.

After dinner, we three went back to practicing the speeches. Our speeches were not exactly the same, but the main points were. At the end of two more passes through the speeches for each of us, Martha declared that we were plenty good enough to address the caucuses. We headed for the bar, but Martha promised us that she would not over indulge this time.

As it happened, Jim Lawson, the pilot of our plane, was in the bar that afternoon. He was not scheduled to fly anywhere, so he was allowing himself a couple of drinks. They had already met, but this was the first time that Jim and Martha had a chance to hold a conversation, and they did. They were inseparable for the rest of the day, and they sat beside each other during supper.

After supper, we returned to the bar, but neither Martha nor Jim had another drink. It was just that the bar was conducive to quiet conversation. However, as soon as Arlene and I began to dance, Jim and Martha did the same. He must have made a solid impression on Martha because she plastered herself so close to Jim that she was practically a second skin. It was not obvious to me, but Arlene later said that Martha had spent every dance rubbing her pussy against Jim's crotch. Ah, if he were not erect before the end of the first dance, he had to be made of sawdust! Martha was that much of a hot number.

Later that evening back in our bedroom, Arlene explained why she had pushed Martha and me together. Martha had had a boyfriend that she was quite serious about and the affair had lasted for about three years. Suddenly, about a month ago, the cad had simply dumped Martha and ran off with a younger woman, a blond.

Arlene was afraid that Martha was so depressed that she might attempt suicide, so she had pushed us together so that Martha could realize that she was still attractive to a handsome man. I said to Arlene, "Yes, I found Martha attractive, but she could not hold a candle to you!" That was the perfect thing to say, because Arlene actually tore my shirt when pulling my clothes off, and she pushed me onto the bed and jumped at me before I bounced the second time.

She started off with the best blowjob that she had ever administered and followed that with a resounding fuck. Obviously, there was no residual bad feelings about what had been done in the swimming pool that morning. Oh, Martha spent that night in Jim's room, so it looked like Arlene had been correct in diagnosing Martha's problem.

The next morning, Martha was sticking to Jim as if glue had been applied except when she was on the phone with Albany reporting on our progress with the speeches. Before she was through with her calls, she had set us up for speaking engagements in two Iowa cities. The two cities were carefully selected to have fully operational airports so that we could do all of our hopping around from place to place by means of the Airbus. Naturally, Daddy was in favor of this because he had been instrumental in setting up the whole thing.

Two days later, Martha, Arlene, and I flew to Des Moines for our first campaign speech in support of Roosevelt. Arlene was to speak in the morning and my speech was scheduled for that afternoon. Surprisingly, neither Arlene nor I stumbled during our speeches, and Martha insisted that we had done very well.

We flew to Cedar Rapids that afternoon and landed just before dark. There was no question that Jim was a competent pilot, but I was still uncomfortable with the thought of landing after dark at a strange airport. Everything went well, and we all spent the night at a good hotel. The speech order was the same the next day, but we spent the night in the same hotel. There just was not time following my speech to be sure that we could get home before dark. Jim said that we were facing a headwind, and he was not sure of making it all the way before dark. I was certainly not going to argue with him, so we flew home the next morning.

We flew back to Iowa for four more speeches, each, and Martha insisted that Roosevelt was a dead certainty to carry the state. She reported to Albany nothing but good news about our performances, and we were asked to visit three more states.

I really don't know how much influence Arlene and I had on it, but Roosevelt was nominated on the fourth ballot after some delicate and some sledge hammer political maneuvering. John Nance Garner was nominated as vice-president, but that was really a side issue. Roosevelt began his campaign with his acceptance speech delivered in person, something never before done.

Roosevelt and his people, Arlene and me included, campaigned hard and won a resounding victory. Roosevelt's victory was viewed by most of the country as a breath of fresh air sure to clear away the Depression blues. It was not a problem to me, but I think that Arlene was a bit miffed that she was dropped as an important member of the Roosevelt circle. Frankly, I was much more interested in getting the country ready for the coming World War 2.

The USA was mostly isolationist in attitude. In effect, the feeling was "let those people too stupid to be Americans stew in their own juice." Of course, nobody much cared what happened to the land west of the Pacific Ocean, but there were some who were interested in what happened in Europe. After all, "most of the Americans who counted" came from some place in Europe.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.