The Story - Cover

The Story

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A tutor is asked to give a lift to a interested woman who wishes to join the class. He finds her very accommodating - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

It was now two months since Rick had first met Elizabeth and no bloke should have been more happier, he had a very co-operative woman who gave him as much sexual activity as any man could want. It wasn't many men who could park in the underground parking complex holding a woman's head hard into his groin while her mouth almost made his teeth chatter as she sucked him dry and then later after a brief lunch fuck her to the point of total exhaustion. However there was something about this relationship that was making Rick feel a bit uneasy and that was her question about him thinking of her as a whore.

When he first met her she had told him about her failed marriage and that she had 'dark secrets', he really hadn't asked for details regards those 'dark secrets', but when she question him about his attitude to her and that she had used the 'c' word without any hesitation, something that was rare for a woman, unless she was a 'lady of the night' he now was wondering if in fact she had been a prostitute and maybe it was because of that her marriage had collapsed, but since then that part of her existence had been put on the back burner but was now beginning to resurface, for there was no doubt she was experienced for he hadn't met a woman who had sucked with as much enthusiasm as Elizabeth had, something that for her was not a new experience.

'Maybe I should push her to the edge of the abyss', he muttered to himself as he prepared to leave to pick her up for the mornings class. 'I haven't experienced her backside yet and to be frank it is very attractive, well when I doggie her this afternoon, I whip my cock out of that accommodating cunt and ram it up her bum, that should separate the chickens from the hens and give me the answer I'm seeking for if she accepts a 'bum fuck' without any objection I can beginning to wonder if she would accommodate a couple of my mates at the same time'.

Sometime before he had been asked by his mate Frank if he would like to spend a week-end down at his beach house; the house had been left to Frank by his mother and it wasn't in the best of repairs for Frank had a hobby, if one wanted to call 'hoarding' a hobby for the place was filled with an assortment of items that one could only call junk. Frank was also an individual who wouldn't knock back a woman and Rick wondered if the opportunity was there would Frank take that time to seduce Elizabeth if he was 'sort of absent'? The other question that also had to be asked would Elizabeth be prepared to go away for a weekend, sure he had spent the night with her but with another individual present could be a different story, they just couldn't wander around naked as they now did after a solid fucking.

But the first item was to fuck her bum. He handed her the permanently available towel that was in his vehicle to wipe her mouth after another very enjoyable cock suck. "Your mouth is fucking magnificent Elizabeth", he said as he did up his belt. "I think it is almost better than your cunt". She handed back the towel and began to laugh and was still giggling when they got out. "What is so funny?" he asked as they began to walk. "What you said about my sucking being better than my fucking. To be frank my dear Rick I love both". Those words registered for it showed that maybe, just maybe she could accommodate a cock fucking and another one to suck. The agenda was the same as it had been for the past two months. A brief lunch and then a sort of strip show and then a marathon of sexual activity but this time as he whipped his cock out of that throbbing cunt, it wasn't that hairy target that was going to receive the next thrust but that very lovely bottom. Elizabeth erupted like a miniature volcano, her whole being vibrated as though it had been hit with a thousand volts of electricity and her tits shook so they were but a blur, but he rode her, pumping with almost fanatic force till he blew his balls and her gasps and cries were but a whimper.

There was no doubt she was angry, the hostile silence could have been cut with a knife, maybe he had gone too far, crossed that line of no return, he had no choice but to leave. 'A pity' he muttered. 'I was just too greedy and now have really killed the duck that lay the golden egg'. He really had no idea of how she felt, of course he didn't know her dark secrets or that she had once been the 'light of the party', that was sex parties for she on many occasions had been doubled dipped while sucking a bloke and manhandling whatever cock was in range. In those parties she was called 'The Whore of Babylon' for there were no other women who could match her antics. She did think those days were behind her but when Rick had driven his cock up her bum she was again back in those parties and again she could hear the catcalls as cock after cock blew in her mouth, up her cunt and up her bum while another emptied its load all over her fingers, now she began to miss that attention and chastised herself for being angry with Rick, after all he had given her much pleasure and also companionship. 'I wonder if he will forget my anger', she muttered as she dialled his mobile.

Nobody was as quick to forget as Rick was for he really was missing her, not because he was without a female companion but because they didn't suck or fuck with the same enthusiasm as Elizabeth did. "I don't mind you ravishing my bum", she said. "But will you warn me before you shove your cock up it". He naturally agreed and on the very next visit Elizabeth after a solid ramming of her hairy cunt turned and said 'You can now fuck my bum". A request that he wasn't slow in achieving and this time she didn't turn in anger but with a smile.

Now that was achieved the thought of putting her to the test with his mate could now be considered. Frank was more than happy to oblige after Rick displayed a photo of Elizabeth naturally nude. "Fuck she is not bad", Frank said as he handed the photo back. "So when do we try your experiment?" he asked. Rick gave a shrug and left it to Frank for it was his house and also the time had to match and take into account what Elizabeth was doing for she did have other items on her agenda beside sucking and fucking Rick's cock. "Is the house really that bad?" she asked after Rick had told her about Frank's offer and what his house was like. "I'm afraid it is", he replied. "Frank is a hoarder although to him it is a hobby, however, if you don't mind 'roughing it' and like a bit of an adventure his offer is on the table". Elizabeth didn't take long in answering and not long after was saying over and over to herself. 'I don't believe it' as she entered Frank's hobby house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.