Charlene and Samantha
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Lapi

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Even at 9 the twins were unique. I think I fell in love with them then. As they grew older the brotherly love changed into something deeper, more like we were meant to be together forever. I remember it was on their 16th birthday something changed all of our lives. It was not supposed to be that way, but it was. What was to be a celebration offered a more fulfilling life than any of us could have imagined. Come join our little adventure group! It helps if you are a cute female model.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Genie   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Edited By: TeNderloin

I finally woke up!

The girls told me the salesman touted just how comfortable everything would be in that ‘motor home’ as he called it. It must be, I went right to sleep in that big seat while still at the dealership.

Dreams might not be real, but that one was enough of a ‘wake up call’ that I decided to make a few changes in what I bought. I first had to be certain if I was awake or dreaming, and what was real and what was just a dream. One thing was for sure, I, we, and us; needed to take a step back, and get our shit together. I wanted to ‘be prepared’ for anything and everything, like those boy scouts were always saying to be.

Funny thing, that dream seemed so real, I swear I could still hear some disembodied voice, it sounded like a laugh, a loud laugh.

I don’t know if it was a warning, some kind or premonition, or a result to remember my place, maybe wealth had made me too cocky. Whatever it was, it made me sit up and take notice.

One thing that was a result, was my remembering what was important in my life. I had no difficulty in choosing Sam and Charlie. They and I had always been what one would call a team, destined to be together. I would not forget that again.

When I woke up, it took only a glance, first to Charlie then to Sam for me to realize just what was important to us, and it was not how much money could be spent. Somehow, their mantra, ‘house, a car and a husband’ kept playing in my head. Only the salesman was unhappy as we walked away saying we would think about getting an RV.

Once more Jane came in and rescued me from a possible disaster.

“Okay, guys, I think we all have had enough fun. Back to reality.”

I figured since we already had some office space, there was no reason why we could not employ all our friends between the law firm and the investments I wanted to make.

Now if that “You know we are almost sixteen. Mama can sign for one of us to get married”. Then the “We are identical twins, no one would know who was who, if one of us got married, you know” would stop playing in my head, things might return to normal.

Maybe they had come up with the best solution possible.

‘After all, ‘ I wondered, ‘who would know who was who, with identical twins?’

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.