Is It True? II
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Carlos LaRosa

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dave tries to capitalize on some word of mouth advertising. Lisa continues blowing hot and cold, but other possibilities become more apparent.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

I met up with Barbara just like we'd planned. She drove a small white Ford four door, and it took less than five minutes for us to go from the gas station to her aunt's house. The house was fairly small, only two bedrooms, but it was nice looking inside. Barb's aunt had two cats, a dog, three parakeets and an aquarium, with eight or nine tropical fish. It took Barb about fifteen minutes to feed and check on all the animals. There was a pet door off the kitchen that the dog and both cats used. I just stood around, watching Barb as she completed her chores,

I could tell that Barb was pretty nervous as soon as I had gotten in the car with her. After we said our hello's, neither of us talked on the short drive to her aunt's house. I had a suspicion that Barb was having second thoughts about what we'd planned. I didn't speak. If she was worried, or had her doubts about any of this, I didn't want to be the one to talk her back into it. I was nervous about what we were planning to do too.

I'd only had sex with Lisa and Nora, and only that one time with Nora. I wasn't that confident that I could live up to all the expectations that Nora had gotten started in Barbara's head. I was also worried about someone finding out about our doing this. If that happened, Carl, her boyfriend was going to tear me a new one. I had no doubts about what his reaction would be. Carl and Barb had been going together since they were in the eighth grade.

When Barb had taken care of things for the pets, she turned to me and gave me a huge smile. Suddenly, it seemed like I was the only one of us who was nervous.

"Barb, before we do anything, are you really sure that you want to go through with this?"

The smile had faded quickly from her face, right after I asked her my question. Now she was frowning at me, and she looked a bit peeved as well.

"Of course I'm sure. Didn't I tell you last night that Carl had already had plenty of chances to take care of my needs? He doesn't want to, he's made that abundantly clear to me. I want something he doesn't want to give me, and you and I have both agreed that you would do the things that Carl won't do for me."

"If Carl ever finds out..."

"He won't. How could he? You're worried about nothing, Dave. I just want this one time, then I'll know what all those other girls were carrying on about."

So, we went into her aunt's guest bedroom and got ourselves undressed. Without clothes on, Barbara's body looked even better than when she was dressed. Her boobs were only medium sized, smaller than Lisa's, but a little bigger than Nora's. Her skin, where she wasn't tanned was very white. you could make out some of her veins. I noticed her full bush was a bit darker than her light brown head hair. Her ass was definitely her best feature, full and plump, but not too big, just right.

Barb pulled all the covers off the bed and then crawled into the middle and turned over on her back. I got in beside her, and the two of us started kissing. With that first kiss, the ice was broken, and I felt myself starting to relax with her. She was a great kisser, probably the best that I'd ever been with. It didn't take too long for both of us to really get into the kissing.

I started kissing her neck and her shoulders after a few minutes, gradually working my way down to her breasts. I took only two seconds for me to find out that her nipples and areola were super sensitive to my tongue. My hands were busy also, caressing her back and side, not doing anything too aggressive, just slowly exploring from her shoulders to her hips.

Barb seemed responsive, wherever I touched her. She seemed hungry for the physical attention I was paying to these other parts of her body. I was starting to wonder about what Carl had done with her.

"You have such a beautiful body, Barb. I could spend hours just like this, kissing and touching you all over."

I went back up to her lips after I told her that, putting everything I could into the kisses we shared. At the same time, I placed my right hand onto the pubic region, caressing her warm and already quite damp center. Her response was to press up into my hand. All indications from her were very positive. She was definitely ready for some loving.

By the time I finally went down between her legs, Barb was already writhing and twisting every which way from my hands and tongue. I was certain she'd had a small orgasm the first time I allowed one of my fingers to slide inside the wet warmth of her pussy.

I spent a lot of time licking her while I explored inside her pussy with my fingers. I never went too deeply inside her, only far enough to begin teasing that little rough patch she had

on the top part just behind her entrance. Lisa had always loved it when I touched her there as I tongued her clit. I had noticed, early on, when I first started licking Barbara, that her clit was smaller than either of the other two I'd eaten. It also had a longer hood that shielded her little button. After I felt like I had her sufficiently warmed up, I used two fingers on my left hand to pull up on her hood. Once her little clit came into view, I started lightly blowing on it, and then laying the tip of my tongue on it, using only the gentlest of pressure I could manage.

Barb started really going crazy when I started directly contacting her clit. I let her go over the top with a very strong orgasm, before quickly stopping any contact with her clit. I knew Lisa got super sensitive on her clit when I made her cum that way. I did keep two fingers in Barb's pussy though, gently rubbing that rough patch that seemed much more sensitive than the rest of her pussy.

"Oh my God, Dave, what did you just do to me?"

"Did you like it?"

"I've never felt anything like that before. Can you do that to every girl?"

"I don't know about that. All the girls I've done that to have reacted pretty much like you just did. After you get rested up for a few minutes, I'll do it again if you want?"

"Oh, I want! Can you really do that for a whole hour? Doesn't your mouth get tired?"

"I can do it until you get too sensitive to let me keep going. Are you ready for me to start doing it again yet?"

She indicated that she was, and I managed to wring another four cums out of her before she finally told me that she couldn't take any more. After first making sure she was on some kind of birth control, she said she was on the pill, I started fucking her.

Barb was quick to point out that I was much thicker than Carl was, and admitted the extra girth provided her with a more satisfying feeling of fullness. She and I quickly found a slow rhythm that she liked. As her arousal grew, she started urging me to fuck her faster and harder, grunting her approval every time I buried myself all the way and ground my pubic bone against her clit.

I didn't think she was getting enough stimulation to her clit the way we were doing things, so I had us roll over so she was on top. I explained to her that her moving back and forth on me would pull her clitoral hood back, exposing her bare clit to my pubic bone. It took her a few times, trying to get her hood to pull back, but when she finally did manage it, her reaction was a beautiful thing to behold.

We fucked like that through four of my cums. We both lost track of how many times Barb came, but it was an awful lot. I know it was eight thirty before we finally left her aunt's house. We had both showered together after, and Barb changed the sheets on the bed and remade it. She said she'd do the laundry on the sheets we'd used when she came over to feed the pets the next day.

"Thank you, Dave. That was really an awesome experience. If anything, Nora didn't do you justice in her description of what you can do. I'll always remember what we did today. Too bad I can't tell the other girls how pitiful their stories would sound if I told them about what we did tonight."

I got out of her car about a block from my house, feeling good about what we'd done. Barb had been very good in bed, a lot better than Nora had been. Unfortunately, Lisa had been better than Barb. There was just something about Lisa. When we had sex, in spite of all her faults, making love to her was more than just physical sensations for me. She had managed to get inside my head, and if I'd only admit it, inside my heart as well.

I really wished that Lisa had Barb's sweet personality. If she did, I felt sure I could make enough changes to be the better boyfriend that Lisa claimed she needed. Carl was lucky to have Barb's love. In spite of our agreement that tonight had been only a one time thing, I found myself hoping that Barb would ask for a repeat some day.

When I got home, around nine o'clock, my mother gave me fifteen minutes of grief over my failure to call and let her know I'd be eating supper and studying at a friend's house. My parents weren't strict with me, but they did insist that I keep them informed about where I was, and what I was doing. They never went around checking any of my stories either. I knew from other friends that I had it pretty good at my house.

Wednesday in school, Lisa actually smiled at me and said hello as we passed by in the hall way between classes. I was surprised by that. Barb said hi too, and we talked together for a few minutes before Geometry class started. Paula came up to me when I was at my locker. I was putting books away from my morning classes before going to lunch. She asked me to phone her at her house, after seven that evening. I told her I would, then she quietly walked away. I didn't think anyone noticed.

In my sixth period English Composition class, Louise Spangler asked my what Paula Driscoll had wanted when she stopped at my locker before lunch? I smiled at her and told her that Paula had been worried that I might ask her little sister out on a date.

"Why would she be worried about that?"

"I guess because I saw her and Lana at the mall last week and I told Paula that her sister was cute."

"Isn't her sister just a freshman?"

"Sure, but she's a cute freshman. I like girls my own age, but all you pretty ones already have boyfriends. Now that I'm single again, I need to find someone to be with. It gets lonely sitting home every week end."

"Like any of us believe you've been sitting home every week end. From what I've been hearing, you and Lisa are still going at it hot and heavy."

"Hearing from Nora, right? She's been spreading those rumors about me for a month now. She's still mad because I turned her down when she wanted me to screw her again."

"That isn't what she's been saying. She said Lisa told her all about what the two of you were up to."

"I haven't done anything with Lisa since the two of us broke up back in September. She hates me, and she hasn't even spoken to me for months now. Nora isn't going to be satisfied until everyone believes her lies. If you don't believe me, ask Lisa yourself."

"Ask me what?" I turned quickly, and there was Lisa, standing right behind me. I had completely forgotten that we had the same English class. She sat all the way in the front row, over on the left side of the class. I was in the back of the class room, over on the far right.

"Louise was telling me about all the lies your friend Nora has been spreading about us. I was telling her about how things have been with us since we broke up. Louise prefers to believe Nora's version to the truth."

Lisa just smiled and walked away, heading for her seat up front. Louise looked at me and just laughed. After that, she went and found her seat too. I sat down in my seat, confused by Lisa's lack of a response to what I'd told her.


That night, right at seven, I phoned Paula. We talked for about half an hour, nothing too memorable. I finally just came out and asked her why she had wanted me to phone her.

"No reason, I just like talking to you. You are so different from Roy. I like that you are open about sex, willing to talk to me about things. Roy hates talking about our sex life."

"I wouldn't like my girl friend, if I had one, talking to some other guy about her sex life either. I don't think Roy would react well if he found out what we've been discussing."

Paula just laughed. She had a very cute laugh. It made my dick throb a little, each time she laughed. I was positive that Paula was right on the edge of asking me to do some things with her.

"He might get angry, but it is his own fault. If you really love someone, why wouldn't you be willing to talk to them about anything?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.