Is It True? II - Cover

Is It True? II

Copyright© 2015 by Carlos LaRosa

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dave tries to capitalize on some word of mouth advertising. Lisa continues blowing hot and cold, but other possibilities become more apparent.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Lisa waited until 9:00 the next morning to call me back. I had been fairly certain that she'd call. Self denial had never been one of her strengths.

"Are you going to come see me, or not?"

"Hello Lisa. Give me one reason why I should? The only time I hear from you is when you want something from me. The rest of the time, you either ignore me, or you try to make me feel bad. I have interest from other girls now, and I want to see how that turns out first."

"If you come over here today, Dave, I'll make sure you have a good time."

"No, you'll make sure you have a good time. You never care if I have a good time or not, because you are totally selfish that way."

"That isn't true. When was the last time we did things together when you didn't have a good time too?"

"Yesterday, on the phone, and the time before that when you yelled at me over the phone, and then told me to stay away from you."

"I said when we did things together, like making out, and stuff like that."

"I always had a good time when we fucked, but since when has that been enough for you? I don't want you back as a girl friend."

"Who said anything about us getting back together? Not me! I'm not going to spend all day trying to get you to come over here. If you want us to do what you just said, then come over here. If not, just tell me, and I'll quit wasting my time with you."

"If I did come over, it would just be to fuck you. I'm not going to eat your pussy until you let me cum in your mouth. You only suck me for half a minute, and that isn't what a blow job is supposed to be. You need to suck me until I cum."

"I'll take that as a no then. This is the last time I'm calling you, Dave. Don't try to call me either."

"Goodbye Lisa. I'm sorry that you feel that way." I pressed the button on the phone, ending the call.

At least she didn't get to hang up on me this time. I had been fairly sure she wouldn't agree to letting me cum in her mouth. I waited around for another hour though, just in case Lisa changed her mind again, but she didn't.


It was still cold out when I left the house at a quarter to eleven. Now that I no longer had to worry about avoiding Glen, I felt like I could start making the rounds around town again. I went to the mall and got myself two slices of pizza and a Coke at the food court. About half the kids from my school were hanging around the mall too.

I was just finishing my lunch when Paula Driscoll passed by, with her was her sister, Lana, and Lana's friend Pepper Lanscomb. Lana and Pepper were freshmen, but Paula was a junior, like me. Paula was one of the three girls that had started showing some interest in me over the past couple of weeks.

Her boyfriend, Roy Hollis, was a senior, and Paula had been hinting pretty strongly to me that she wasn't that happy with their relationship. Of the three girls who'd been showing interest in me, Paula was the one being the most obvious about it.

Barbara Allen had made the first move by phoning me at home, but Paula had talked to me more in school than the other two girls combined. I had zero doubts about Paula being interested in our doing something together, some time in the near future.

"Hey, Dave. I haven't seen you around much lately." Paula, as soon as she noticed me, had made straight for the table where I was sitting. The other two girls had followed her over without any noticeable pause.

"Hi Paula, and hello Lana and Pepper. Are you guys shopping, or just hanging out here to keep yourselves warm?"

"A little bit of both. Lana needs some new bras, and me and Pepper came to keep her company. How about you? Shopping or just hanging out?"

"I came for some lunch, but I'm sitting here trying to get warmer, before I walk back over to my house."

"Glen said he wasn't going to be chasing you anymore? I never understood why he blamed you for Lisa and him splitting up. You didn't get her to cheat on him with you, did you?"

"Not hardly. Lisa won't even speak to me. Glen got it in his head that she still liked me, but I explained to him that this was mostly Nora making stuff up, and then spreading rumors. Glen still isn't happy with things, but I think he believes what I told him."

"So, you're saying that what Nora said, about you and Lisa getting back together was never true?"

"I'm saying it was never true, and that it isn't ever going to happen. We don't speak, and we avoid being anywhere near each other. There is a better chance that I'd be dating Lana or Pepper than for me to ever be dating Lisa again."

I was pleased to see that Lana and Pepper were both smiling after I said that. Paula didn't look as pleased with me saying that though.

"You'd consider dating freshmen?" Paula asked seriously.

"All the good looking juniors are already taken. I'd prefer someone my own age, with more experience, but I'd consider dating freshmen girls, if it was either that or going out with Lisa again."

"Lana, why don't you and Pepper go try to find your bras? I'm going to get a Coke and talk to Dave for a little while longer." Both younger girls turned away and headed deeper into the mall. I thought Lana's face had betrayed some disappointment over being sent away like that.

Paula went over to one of the food vendors and bought herself a soft drink. She came back and took the chair directly on my left. We both had a view of the escalators leading up to where the food court was.

"Your sister is pretty cute. She's about as big on top as you are already. By the time she's a sophomore, the boys are going to be taking up all her free time."

"She knows it too. You shouldn't have encouraged her before. She already thinks she knows everything there is to know. I thought I was boy crazy when I was a freshman, but she has me beat by a mile. She has already done some things that I haven't done yet."

"I'm surprised."

"That she's done a lot of things already?"

"No, that there are still some things you've never tried. You and Roy have been together for a long while. I'd have thought you'd have experimented with just about everything by now."

Paula just laughed at me when I told her that.

"Roy isn't very adventurous. He isn't interested in doing much exploring or experimenting. Lana has had friends that were a lot wilder than the people I always hung around with were. She has done things that I've only heard about. Nothing seems to bother her."

"Are you trying to set me up with your sister? You sure make her sound like someone I'd enjoy taking out. It also sounds to me like you are just a touch envious of some of the things she's tried that you haven't."

"No way! I'm not envious. In fact, I'm more than a little bit worried about her. She isn't mature enough yet to be concerned with how all this will eventually affect her reputation."

"That must mean that you're not satisfied with Roy's lack of adventure then?"

"No! Why do you say that? I'm perfectly happy with how we do things together."

"If you say so. From a few of the talks we've had in school, I kind of got the idea that you were interested in finding out some things that you haven't found out with Roy."

"It was just some things Nora was telling a few of us about. From the way she talked about the things you did, I was curious about them, but you already told me that Nora was lying about everything."

"Well, I don't know what she told you about that one time she and I did things. I meant that she lied when she said Lisa and I were back doing things together."

"I was in the cafeteria the day Glen took a punch at you. We all heard what you admitted to."

"All I said was that IF Lisa and I had done anything, it was because she asked me to do something with her. I never said we had actually done anything. Lisa called me that night and really gave me hell for my not setting Glen straight when I had the chance."

"No, what you said was that you'd given her what she asked for when she called you. I remember, because I was wondering why she would call you, if you were as horrible a boyfriend as she claimed?"

"I can't remember my exact words. At the time, I was mostly wondering why Glen seemed mad at me."

"Nora told us that Lisa called you right after Glen broke up with her. She also said you came running, and that you and Lisa spent the next three hours doing everything to each other."

"Nora is a liar. What did she tell you that I did with her?"

"She claimed you went down on her for almost an hour, then you did it to her for another hour, without stopping."

"I didn't have a stopwatch with me, but that sounds about right. I think we did stop, at least twice, to change positions. Nora seemed to like it best when we did it doggie style, with my thumb all the way up her butt. Did she say anything about how she tried to suck my thumb, after we were done?"

"No, did she really?"

No. I made up almost all of that myself, right now. I don't really talk about any of the things I've done with girls, but Nora's version isn't any closer to what really happened that night than mine was."

"You didn't go down on her?"

"I don't remember if I did or not. We did something together, I'll admit that much. We were both single at the time. I'm only admitting it to you because Nora spread the word about it already."

"She made it sound very real, when she described you licking her. That was the part I was curious about."

"This is no reflection on Roy, Paula, but if he hasn't taken care of you with his mouth, he's not too bright. A woman like you should have that experience. It should be a normal part of your lovemaking."

"Lana told me the same thing, Dave. She told me I was crazy to let Roy get away without doing that for me."

"If you give him oral, and he doesn't reciprocate, I agree. For a lot of women, cunnilingus produces their strongest cums. For some women, one's who can't get there with just screwing, oral sex or masturbation is their only way to cum."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.