My Daughter Madison - Cover

My Daughter Madison

Copyright© 2015 by El Cabron

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I am a stay at home father. Working out of my house, I sell some pieces of art. I also service neighborhood ladies because my wife seems to be frigid. But my teenage daughter, Madison, learns of my transgressions. She has needs too.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Madison was such a fucking juicy piece of ass. You know what I mean? They are so sweet, and tasty, and juicy as hell when they are young. She was fourteen. And she loved to fuck and suck her daddy. And she wanted to eat her mommy's pussy too. She was a great little slut, and juicy as hell, with baby fat on her hips and thighs, and suckable tits. Yes, she was choice.

She had done our family a major good deed. First, she gave me the best loving of my life. Then, she brought out the real side of her mother, my wife, Natalie. All of this effort brought rewards to Madison, too. She was getting all the sex she could handle from both me and Natalie. She was one happy daughter. Mommy and Daddy loved her, and showed it as much as possible, in as many ways as possible, that involved acts of sex and lust.

Natalie still had to go to work everyday. She was a major corporate lawyer, who had discovered she had always been latently bisexual. She still performed her job in an exemplary manner, but now she also was learning to perform as a lady lover in an exemplary manner, too. And she was prospering in both roles.

I was still working as an artist out of our home and I took advantage of the fact by accepting any favors Madison wished to bestow upon me. Our favorite game at home was playing Bad Daddy, Good Daughter. In this game I would burst into Madison's bedroom and start yelling at her. She would cower on her bed in her little teddy. I would force her over my knee and begin to spank her bare ass. She would act like she was crying and beg to do anything to stop the spanking.

Then she would cuddle in Daddy's lap as I petted her and told her I was sorry, but it was all for her own good. I would wrap my arms around her, and we would kiss. Softly and gently. At first. Then my baby girl would want more, squirming around on my lap, making me harder and harder. Her soft lips would get aggressive and kiss Daddy, with her tongue running about in my mouth. She loved to make out with Daddy.

Her hand was always moving down to hold my hard meat. My baby girl loved my hard cock. She would stroke it and moan as she kept on kissing me. She was a little girl, still. But she was also my little whore. My little teenage slut. She would beg to suck me. Beg for my man meat. Beg for Daddy to fuck her face.

I would give in and allow her to give me a blow job. Madison loved my cock. Feeding my little girl my prick was heaven for me. I would slowly fill her mouth, deep into her throat. She of course gagged, and her tears would run down her face, but I rammed deeper and held her little head. Fucking her face as she cried.

"Tell me you want it, you little cunt. Tell Daddy now. Yes, yes? Oh shit, such a good little girl."

Her hand held my balls and when I pulled out she would start sucking them and lean down to kiss and suck on my asshole. She was a great little slut. She never said no about anything. She loved her Daddy.

She could have made love to it all day long. We tried that once and I had never had such a burst of cum in my life, after several hours of on and off cock sucking. I didn't think I could take such great cumming again. It was so fucking good it almost gave me a heart attack.

Madison also did all she could for her Mommy. When Natalie got home, after a quick dinner, the cunt diving began. Natalie loved Madison's hairy little pussy so much. She finally decided to shave her own pussy and she let Madison have the favor of doing it.

They were in the bathtub together, and I was sitting on the toilet, just as naked as they were. My hard cock needed me to beat it. I did, watching Madison rubbing lotion on her Mommy's pussy, and then taking the shaver gently to the folds and mound. I could see that Natalie came several times as Madison scraped the pubic hairs off that juicy cunt.

When Madison finished that she washed her mommy's pussy, and then they both took turns eating each other's leaking pussy. They both loved licking and sucking each other. They were a very loving daughter and mother these days. The past was dead and gone. When I got to the point I could not hold it anymore I shot my cum all over them both. They rubbed my cream into their skin, licked their fingers, and just finger fucked each other, standing in the shower kissing. I turned it on and laughed as it washed away all the fuck juices.

But this is more of a story about how Natalie began her new quest to discover her lesbian side. And I was more than happy to help. In our family we had decided that any sex in the family would be shared in some way. When Madison was eating Mommy I was welcome to watch, to jerk off, or to fuck Madison in the pussy or ass. I gave Natalie her space. We had not been so loving for years, but we didn't really share much sex now. However, she was glad to share Madison with me.

As you may remember I had been very active in the neighborhood with the MILFs who were in need of my service. My cock had been inside many of the ladies in the area. However, there were some ladies who never showed any interest in me. That could have just been me not being that attractive to them. Now, when Natalie had come out to the family, I realized that some of these ladies were quite likely working for the other side, so to speak. These I was going to make it my job to introduce to Natalie, in a new way.

My first step was to call in my little flower, Faith, who had loved my cock many times. I called her and asked her to come by. Her eagerness over the phone was palpable. I decided she should be rewarded if she gave me all of the information I needed.

When Faith arrived Madison was out with some of her pretty little friends so we had the house to ourselves. The first order of business was to get Faith talking about the other ladies in the area. I soon discovered that Faith knew everything about everyone and she gave me a list of all the bisexual and lesbian ladies to be found around here. It was quite a list.

Her reward was a good fuck. We were both quick to strip and get down to business. Faith had a wonderful pussy and I loved fucking it. I crammed my rod into her cunt and began to fuck her with all the enthusiasm of an old fuck buddy. I thrust as hard as I could. Faith loved that.

"Jesus, you mother fucker. Oh holy shit, fuck me baby. God I love it. I've missed that cock, baby."

"Yeah, oh yeah. Oh fuck. Fuck. Faith, I love that cunt, you bitch. Love it. Take me deep babe."

She humped back as hard as she could. God, I could never get enough cunt. And Faith was such a great whore. I was happy to screw her like the slut she was. Sweet lady. Fucking and fucking. So good. I gave her a huge wad in thanks for her loving fucking. It filled and overflowed. That always made her cum so hard she would scream in passion. I loved that. Then I pulled out slowly and watched my cream dripping out of her cunt.

I would gather it all together in the palm of my hand and let her sit on her knees on the floor. Then she would lick it all off of my hand. She smiled up into my eyes. She always thanked me for giving her the fucking she needed. I was happy to do it. Using the ladies around me, and giving them pleasure, was all I really lived for.

We parted as good friends, with me promising to see her again soon, and I meant it. Even with Madison active in the house I was still insatiable when it came to sex. I was sure that Faith would get fucked again soon. I kissed her tenderly as I rubbed her fine ass. I would have to fuck that ass soon, also.

I decided that I would have a cocktail party for the neighborhood, but in this instance I would invite only from the list Faith had given me. All the women listed, single, divorced or married would be invited. Along with partners, if they had any. Unsuspecting husbands included.

This was a fortuitous event. During this party Natalie met many women she had never known. She had always been encompassed by her work. Now she was coming out. At least to those whom she cared for. And she took notes, at least in her head. She was approached by women who knew now what she was. This was most interesting for these women. I had never tempted them. Natalie did. And any men present were letting it all go over their heads. I was amused and laughing behind my hand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.