My Daughter Madison - Cover

My Daughter Madison

Copyright© 2015 by El Cabron

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I am a stay at home father. Working out of my house, I sell some pieces of art. I also service neighborhood ladies because my wife seems to be frigid. But my teenage daughter, Madison, learns of my transgressions. She has needs too.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

My marriage had lasted over twenty years, but it had stopped being a real marriage long before. My wife had wanted a career of her own. I was fine with that. It left me time to stay at home and do my artwork. I sold enough pieces to make it worthwhile. And it gave me time to raise our daughter, Madison, whom my wife had by accident and hardly even acknowledged. Except on special occasions, like birthdays and holidays.

Of course, Natalie, my wife, worked late often. She was a lawyer. Because of this I decided to ride it out and just take care of Madison. I knew my wife well by now, and she would have raked me over the coals in a divorce. I just learned to bear the pain of rejection and went on living.

One way I was able to accept the situation was to have friendly neighbors, several of whom were women of a certain age, and in need of special treatment, if you follow my drift. For almost ten years I had been having affairs with as many women in the area as I could accommodate. Of course, I kept this from my wife easily, but as Madison aged and became a young lady of fourteen it became harder to hide my secret life from her. She was more aware of the things her Daddy was doing around the house.

I had kept my affairs active during the hours that my wife worked and Madison was at school. However, when Madison finished junior high school she was at home more and more often. She was out doing things with her young friends, and was gone most days. But she sometimes spent the day in, or came home unexpectedly. It caused me to modify my affairs quite a bit. Still, I managed to retain some of my fun.

One day Faith, my neighbor from down the block, had decided to drop by in the afternoon. I left my brushes and proceeded to give her what she needed. What she needed was some good sex. Faith had tits to die for. Large and suckable. And her figure was the classic hour glass that men all secretly desired. Before my brushes had dried from being cleaned we had stripped and I was mauling those tits with my hands and mouth, while Faith jerked on my cock, getting me harder and harder.

When I had enough of her tits we decided to service each other. We made ourselves comfortable on my daybed in the studio and began making love to each other with our mouths. Faith absolutely loved cock sucking. She had done me many a time. And I loved the taste of her pussy. She always tasted of honeysuckle nectar.

As she sucked my cock into her throat I rammed my tongue into her pussy. My chin was rubbing my afternoon stubble against her clit and she was frantically sucking and humping my face, both at the same time. I decided to make her cum a few times, then I gave her the reward she expected. I shot a huge wad of man juice down her throat and she swallowed it all, with gusto.

As we both came, I took my face from her cunt, glancing up, as I heard something. I saw Madison's back as she scrambled out the studio door. Well, this was a situation. I helped Faith get herself together, not awkwardly, but with some haste, telling her a little white lie; that Madison was due home any minute. Faith gave me my kiss of reward for pleasing her and then left.

Now I was in the position of trying to explain to my daughter what she had seen, in some plausible way. I couldn't figure out what I was going to say, but I went to her room, hoping to come up with something. As I approached her room on the second floor I heard a slight buzzing sound. It intrigued me. I guessed it was her bed moving, perhaps. Why would that be? So I moved more stealthily than I might have otherwise. I came to Madison's door, saw it wasn't quite closed, and opened it quickly.

To my great surprise I saw my little Madison, all of fourteen years of age, but still my little girl, with a vibrator tickling her little pussy. My first thought was she wasn't a virgin anymore; my second was the thought that I wished it was my cock instead of the vibrator.

I loved my daughter. This wasn't the first time I'd had these kinds of thoughts about her. I had often imagined taking her with my hard prick, fucking her deeply and roughly. But all my neighbor ladies had kept me satisfied. Now I knew I would never be truly satisfied until I fucked my own daughter.

Madison saw me, and immediately withdrew the vibrator, turning it off. But she made no effort to hide her little pussy, or the tits she had been squeezing with her free hand. That sweet cunt was so tempting, with sparse pubic hair covering it partially. With her dress unbuttoned and her bra slipped off her mounds she was still almost fully clothed. But her panties were gone and I could see the juices leaking out of her cunt.

I sat down and started to tell her a story about what she had seen, but she stopped me. She told me she had known about the other women for a year or two. But she had loved her Daddy so much. And she knew her mother so well. She was glad I was being pleased. Her only regret was that she had not be part of it.

She told me about often peeking into my studio. She had been watching me fuck and suck all the ladies from all around. She always played with herself afterwards. First with her fingers in her cunt and on her little clit, then with the vibrator other girls had told her about. In fact, they had shown her how to use it in little gatherings of eighth grade girls. Virtually all of her friends had lost their virginity in this way. None of them had used the uncouth boys they had to choose from. But my baby had saved her flower for me.

This was all a revelation to me. But most revealing was what she told me next. She had been wishing and hoping for a weeks now that I would start looking at her as a woman and not just her daughter. Well, she had succeeded with this little vibrator display. I was hard again with my cock straining to be free.

I'd had a blow job today. Now I wanted to fuck some pussy. Some daughter pussy. Some hairy, tight, daughter pussy already leaking cunt juice. I could see it and smell it.

I pulled Madison up. The I hurriedly took off her clothes. I did the same with my own clothes, showing her my body, with the hard cock raging. When we were both naked I looked at my nude daughter and took in her real, actual beauty. Her hair was black as ebony, cut in a page boy. And her tits were small and perky, with her nipples pointing upward. Her little pussy was so fucking edible. Her labia were precious to behold. Her hips were ample and her ass was to die for. It was round and luscious looking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.