The Girl With the Guns and Roses Tattoo - Cover

The Girl With the Guns and Roses Tattoo

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My sudden trip to Colombia was prompted by a misunderstanding between my Puerto Rican friends and the Cuban wise guys who ran things down in Little Havana. Now I was stuck to Rosita like glue and loving every minute of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism  

Rosita was not the sort of girl that a young man would happily take home to his mother to show her off because she had that unmistakable look that said, “Here is Rosita, don’t fuck with her or you will regret it the rest of your miserable life!”

She had surprised me more than once with her uncanny ability to sniff out trouble before it started. I guess she had to be that gifted because her early years were unusually stressful for a sweet young thing with stunning physical good looks that attracted a fair share of horny bad guys. The thing I liked about her was that she was absolutely above board with her attitude of anything goes and pulled no punches when it came to delivering the goods.

The area where Rosita did most of her business was well-known for violence and I was on my guard from the first moment I stepped into her neighborhood.

I knew that my assignment was to see that Rosita did not do something so outrageous that she ran afoul of law enforcement or some drug gang that chewed up the female bystanders and used them for boosting income the old-fashioned way.

Jugs was lording it over everyone that came within hearing distance and I was getting a bit uneasy about how much she enjoyed making the new girls go through the hoops of submissiveness she wanted for a perfect product. Sometimes, she would take me inside her long-armed embrace and whisper some dirty directions to test their desire to be one of her special workers. I only played along with the nasty game because it was a way to keep my eye on Rosita and make certain she did not get into more trouble than normal. The droopy assed Jugs pushed me into a small room with a girl that was stated to be a “college graduate” and I found that almost impossible to believe in that place and that time. I discovered that the girl with the odd name of Tatiana was really Russian and was not a local girl.

Apparently, she had graduated from a university not far from Moscow and had a degree in Geology with an emphasis on mining operations.

How Tatiana fell into the chaos of the small town vice operation was a mystery that was far too complicated for me to contemplate. Needless to say, I was pleased to carry out Jug’s instructions because she wanted me to plumb the pretty young girl’s anal capacity and stamina for taking it all the way up the ass.

The girl was fairly good in English and we spoke that language because my Russian was rusty from lack of use. It had been good at one time but that was when I was using it daily and in almost every interaction imaginable. I was surprised to see her blush when I explained our mission to test her rear door skills and she giggled nervously when I slid my hand inside her pink panties to scout out the tightness of her rear channel.

I listened to the girl moan with passion as I probed her brown eye and she looked up at me with a pleading look in her eye that didn’t need any translation to tell me that she was fearful of being stretched so painfully that she would not enjoy the pleasure of taking my oversized business from behind. It turned out to be a needless worry because once I passed the final line of defense given by her surrendering sphincter; she took it all in with a sigh of happy relief. She had passed the test and all she wanted now was to take it long enough to fall into the satisfaction of complete release with an orgasm of fantastic proportion that would shake her to the very center of her core.

Rosita slipped into the small room without the courtesy of a knock.

She was entitled to such rudeness because she was one of the founding workers of the business with Jugs and the new girls were required to show her respect in all business related matters. I guess her bending over and taking me up her ass was as business related as she could get and Rosita was not the sort of girl that found it depraved in any way whatsoever. She reached down and wrapped her delicate fingers around my hardness just where it disappeared into Tatiana’s tiny opening and I knew she was aroused by the wetness of my slick cock and the pulsating response from the Russian girl’s assets.

When Rosita went into her best ass up and head down position on the bed next to Tatiana, I didn’t hesitate to insert two of my middle fingers straight up her quivering pucker just to show her that her rear door was my favorite destination and that I was just helping out her boss with sorting out the “new girl” in the anal part of the business. I figured Tatiana was smart enough to get the big picture and she managed to divorce her emotions from the spirit of the moment in a way that females accomplish with a detached attitude that was perfect suited to the situation.

In fact, the two girls were so close to each other on the other end, that they started getting hot and heavy into some serious French style kissing that had them both swapping saliva big time. I was tempted to laugh but didn’t because it might have been misconstrued as an insult in that particular situation. The fact that I was still inside poor Tatiana was important enough to make me strictly a guy that was just following orders.

It was one of those situations that tend to play out in a way that one could suspect was pre-ordained

I think that Rosita realized it was all business and nothing personal when I spanked the fuck out of Tatiana’s ass cheeks and she begged me to include her in the action because it had been “a long time since my cheeks have been spanked” according to her pitiful plea to be used shamelessly without any regard to her feminine dignity.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.