The Girl With the Guns and Roses Tattoo - Cover

The Girl With the Guns and Roses Tattoo

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My sudden trip to Colombia was prompted by a misunderstanding between my Puerto Rican friends and the Cuban wise guys who ran things down in Little Havana. Now I was stuck to Rosita like glue and loving every minute of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism  

There was absolutely no doubt in my mind that the building I entered across the street from my neat little villa was a house of ill repute. As soon as I went inside the door with a flashing neon sign that said "Open" and saw the tray on the table filled with condoms of all sizes I was certain this was an establishment for the ages-old pursuit of the elusive "tingle" rather than a muscle easing session of massage.

It was the blonde with the huge tits from the balcony that greeted me and she seemed all caught up into getting me into a room for a "nice" session of horizontal activities but I insisted on having Rosita either alone or paired up with her for my first session. Finally, the blonde who was called appropriately "Jugs" relented and left to locate Rosita even though she was definitely not enthused about it. There was some soft Spanish mood music playing low in an unobtrusive manner and I followed her instructions to strip down in her absence hoping she was not just mollifying me and had no intentions of bringing Rosita back to join our party. I could hear the couple next door yelling at each other in dirty slang that would embarrass the most perverted ears in hearing range. It got quiet for a moment and then I heard the unmistakable sound of a heavy belt being applied to the soft flesh of one of them with vicious enthusiasm. It must have been the female because a high wailing female voice started to plead for respite even though her partner was just starting to get into the swing of things. I could translate pretty easily because the walls were paper thin and the sound carried like they were standing right next to my massage table.

"Oh, please Mister, use your hand and not the belt. I will be a good girl for you but the marks will reduce my tip from the next client."

I could hear the client laugh in derision and the heavy belt noise continued unabated for several moments and her wails grew increasingly louder and now she was sobbing as well. I wished there was a peek hole but my imagination filled in all the visual effects that I needed to get a hard erection just thinking about it.

Right at that moment, Jugs came back in dragging a reluctant Rosita behind her. Apparently, she was in a "hot" session with a new girl that she was trying to train in the unusual requests they received from the Cam Video gang of perverts. Just like the blonde, the petite Rosita was wearing only high heels and a thong that barely covered her fully shaved slit and her nervous brown eye watching out for sneak attacks.

She did seem to perk up when she saw the size of my cock sticking up like a soldier at attention because of the action in the next room.

"Oh, you are the Mister from the balcony. I remember you like the Rosita's bottom too much. My sister tells me you want two girls and that you asked for me. I think you want to put your thing into Rosita's little backside."

She approached me and grabbed hold of my hard as a rock cock wrapping her tiny fingers around it even though they didn't go all the way around. She liked it so much that she soon was using both hands to stroke me with childish delight despite the fact she had to be around twenty years old. The blonde was licking my nipples with relish and I was tempted to tell her that I really didn't like that but was reluctant to interrupt her because she seemed like she was having too much fun. When I looked down, I confirmed the fact that Rosita now had my cock halfway inside her mouth and that she looked like she wanted to cram some more of my shaft inside but there was simply not enough room. She was already gagging with about half my cock inside. She just fell back to sucking the top half and stroking the rest with her tiny hands like she was milking a cow back on the farm.

Jugs was massaging the hell out of my nipples with her twin cannons and I have to admit the texture of her soft skin was a real turn-on even more so than Rosita's lovely lips around my throbbing shaft. I felt a little guilty because I was still unsure of my benefactor's true relationship with the enthusiastic Rosita. She was now starting to squat down on my belly and I knew she had every intention of showing me just how tight her channel actually was right in front of her friend Jugs. I had no objection to that but wanted to hump her the first time with me on top as a sort of signal it was me that was in control.

The blonde was not pleased that I was putting Rosita in a more conventional position but when I saw the Guns and Roses tattoo staring up at my cock with her little landing strip giving me a ground guide into a safe landing right in the middle of her pussy pie I just grabbed a hold of her ankles and lifted her feet up high to give me a good angle of approach for maximum penetration. Rosita's sigh of pleasure was confirmation my mission was accomplished. The blonde was rubbing her well-endowed naked body up and down my back so I figured she was working up to a nice little orgasm of her own. I was just getting into a good rhythm with my Guns and Roses platform underneath when I felt her slide her sly fingers up my puckered man hole like she was checking me over for drugs or weapons. In all honesty, I carefully hid my anal proclivities for fear of being considered not quite normal and I tried my best not to reveal how much I liked her depraved frenzy. I was giving it to Rosita pretty good now and she was going all soft and buttery on me as her orgasm crushed her into jelly. Over my shoulder the lust-driven eyes of Jugs watched my cock spreading Rosita's pretty crotch lips and she dug her nasty fingers in deeper like she wanted me to feel as battered as her friend being split in two by my huge tool. I don't know her reason but I didn't want her to know I found it exciting so I acted like she was beginning to annoy me. Actually, the truth was just the opposite.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.