To Love Honor and Obey - Cover

To Love Honor and Obey

Copyright© 2015 by Shani 34

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Arthur is a father with old fashioned ideas. He insists that his son's fiancee accept his principles, and shows her how he has kept his wife faithful and content all these years. Using a cane. The prospective daughter in law accepts his standards, so Arthur teaches his son how a man should discipline his wife. His mother has to train David how to keep a girl happy with his penis

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking  

David turned to the watching men. "Okay guys, if you want to take part in this evening's entertainment, get undressed." The men hadn't really been expecting this, and it took them a few moments to recognise the necessity. Then the three women watched as first one, then all the other men, stood up, stripped naked, and then sat down again with their erect penises sticking up proudly.

"Well, Alice, now you are going to learn to suck cock. And not just one cock, tonight you will take all of these fine cocks in your mouth, one after the other, and some will spunk in your mouth. Take off your bra, to give the men something to play with while you fondle their cocks."

Her hands were shaking as she obeyed, dropping the bra behind her. "Okay let's start. Look down Alice. Step closer to the men, and keep looking down at their cocks. Don't look up at their faces, just look down at their cocks." Alice was shaking as she obeyed, seemingly glad not to have to look the men in the eye. "Now go along the group and examine each of the cocks. In a minute I will ask you to pick the cock that you want to start with."

All eyes were on Alice as she walked slowly along the line of men. Because she wasn't allowed to look up, the men could examine her at their leisure without feeling any embarrassment. Although she was older than any of the women that the men had ever dated, they were all excited to have her standing close in front of them with her eyes locked on their cocks and her breasts bare. Every man was hoping she would pick his cock.

"Okay Alice, don't look up, but go to the cock you want to start with." Alice, deeply embarrassed, walked slowly to stand in front of a man with a nice big circumcised cock. "Kneel down." Everyone assumed that she would be told just to lean forward and take the cock in her mouth and bring him off, the way most girls do blow jobs, but David had learnt over the last few months how important foreplay was. "Put one hand around his shaft, and let him play with your breasts for a few minutes. Then put your other hand under his testicles." The man groaned as Alice obeyed. "Now bend forward and lick the head of the cock, and run your tongue down the length of his shaft. Keep doing that until you are told to stop. Don't take him in your mouth yet."

While Alice nervously did this, David turned his attention to the other two women. He noted that Nancy's dress had a rear zip. "Nancy, now it's your turn. Bend for your caning, please. Jessica, lift the back of your mother's dress and slip her panties down to her knees." He picked up the cane and gave Nancy one stroke. "Jessica, pull your mother's dress off over her head, while I finish her caning."

The men watched entranced as this was done, Jessica pulling the expensive dress up over her mother's head and draping it over a chair while Nancy jerked and shuddered to each cane stroke. Nancy was made to stand so everyone could see the changing colour of her welts, then told to turn and face the audience, hands by her sides. Her bra was black quarter cup, leaving a lot of cleavage in view. White stockings and suspenders and her panties framing her nicely shaved pussy.

"Okay Jessica, now take your mother's bra off for her, and place it over her dress."

When the bra came off, Nancy naturally brought her hands up to cover her fine breasts. David guessed she had probably never shown them to so many men ever before in her life.

"Hands by your sides, Nancy. Stand facing the men, let them see your lovely breasts."

In accordance with David's instructions, Nancy's panties were on outside the suspender straps, so when David told Jessica to remove her mother's panties she was able just to slide them down and hold them at the ground while Nancy stepped out of them. "Give them to your mother to hold."

Nancy took the panties from her daughter, standing blushing scarlet showing herself to the men. It was probably just nervousness, but Nancy stood with her mouth open, and all the men were imagining having their cocks in that pretty mouth very soon. Meanwhile Alice was licking cock with increasing competence.

"Ok Nancy, you also have never had a cock in your mouth, have you?" Nancy had been expecting this, and assumed she would be sent to do what Alice was already doing. After watching Alice start doing it, she felt that she could cope with doing the same. She shyly agreed with David, but was shocked when he then asked, "Have you ever had a cock in your ass?"

At first she was too embarrassed to answer, but David insisted and her training kicked in. "No, Sir, never."

"You've heard of anal sex, I'm sure, the magazines and television discuss it all the time. I expect you have wondered what it would be like. Haven't you?"

She was too embarrassed to respond, although inwardly she knew what he said was true.

"Well, you will learn tonight. And not just with one of these men. I'm sure most, if not all, of these men would like to fuck you in the ass, and you are going to let them. Oh, by the way guys, just so you know, all three women had enemas before coming to this event, so you don't have to worry about getting sticky if you use your finger or cock to fuck their asses. But now guys, before fucking the lady's ass, first we must prepare it by opening her sphincter and lubricating it inside as well as out. Who would like to help, by putting a lubricated finger up the lady's ass?"

Not everyone volunteered, but several did, and Nancy was told to pick one, and stand in front of him. David produced a tube of anal lubricant and handed it to Nancy. "Put lots of this on his finger. The more you put on it, the easier it will be for you later when you have to take a cock in there." Nancy's face was pale as she prepared the first finger that was going to enter her ass hole. "Now turn your back to him, bend right forward, and put your hands behind you and hold your ass cheeks apart! Lift your head and look at your daughter." The man looked at the cane welts with amazement, but when Nancy's hands opened her ass cheeks he looked at the puckered ring waiting for his attention.

When she was ready, David nodded to the man waiting with lubed finger poised, and the man lent slightly forward and put the tip of that finger against her ass. Then he slowly pushed the finger into her. Nancy's mouth came wide open and she gasped as she felt the finger enter her, then slowly slide all the way in. "Use your other hand to play with her clit or her tits, if you like. Don't let her orgasm yet though."

David watched as the man enjoyed the trembling woman bent over in front of him, her breasts and pussy readily available to him while he reamed her ass with his finger.

"Nancy, when the man removes his finger from your bottom, turn and thank him, then clean his finger with your panties. Then move to the next man in the line."

Nancy shuddered, but nodded to show her agreement. Finally David turned to Nancy's daughter.

"Now, Jessica, I have told everyone that you are a virgin. Is that true?"

"Yes sir," she said softly.

"And you are ready to have one of these men take your virginity tonight?"

"Yesssss," she hissed. "If you say I must, Sir."

"Yes dear, it's time. Tell everyone how I discovered that you were still a virgin."

"You were spanking me, and between spanks you slid your hand in under me and felt my pussy and realised that my um my hymen is still intact."

"Yes indeed. And today all these men are going to see and stroke your hymen, then you can choose who you want to take it. After that all the other men will fuck you, either in your pussy or when that gets sore they can use your mouth or your ass. You okay with that?"

She gulped and nodded.

"Okay let's show them what's on offer. First, lift your skirt so I can take your panties off, darling."

Everyone watched as Jessica raised her skirt above her waist, exposing cute white cotton panties with a red ladybird motif. She didn't want to wear such childish garments, but David had insisted. No stockings or garter belts for baby Jessica! David told her to remove the dress. All eyes were on her as she did so. No bra had been allowed either, despite her very nice firm teenage breasts. With Jessica standing in front of him in just the panties, he reached forward and drew the panties down, and helped her to step out of them. Now she was naked, in front of ten complete strangers. "Feet apart, Jessica. Use your fingers to draw your labia apart, let everyone see what you have to offer."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.