To Love Honor and Obey
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Shani 34

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Arthur is a father with old fashioned ideas. He insists that his son's fiancee accept his principles, and shows her how he has kept his wife faithful and content all these years. Using a cane. The prospective daughter in law accepts his standards, so Arthur teaches his son how a man should discipline his wife. His mother has to train David how to keep a girl happy with his penis

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking  

The next morning Mrs Harris had arranged to meet some of her best friends for coffee, eager to tell them all about her new young lover. At that time she didn't mention that the boy had spunked in her mouth without fucking her, and that the boy's dad did the fucking. But she was sufficiently mysterious in describing her time with him that several of the ladies sought her out later for more private briefings. After much pestering she admitted that the boy liked to spank his women, and two ladies shivered with excitement and asked if there was any way they could join her when she next went to see him. "I'm expecting to get the cane next time I go there." Both women responded eagerly that they wanted to be there for that.

David had enjoyed his time with Mrs Harris, and his parents felt he had done well, so they said it was now up to him how often he saw her, and what he did to her, except of course he had to respect her privacy as a married woman. To that end, it was decided that his mother would communicate with Mrs Harris whenever David wanted to have her visit, using rather guarded messages that her husband shouldn't take exception to. So it was that just a couple of days later Mrs Harris took the phone call she had been hoping for, and was told by David's mother to come to visit the next afternoon at four o'clock.

Of course Mrs Harris couldn't wear sexy undies when she visited, her husband would have asked what she was doing. And anyway she hardly owned anything that could be called sexy. So she would wear what her hubby was used to, and take it off as soon as possible after arrival, with David taking control of that. David was finding it very exciting ordering such a mature lady to undress for him.

When she arrived, David ordered her to go into the study with him, and in there he just told her to undress. Then he took her upstairs to the master bedroom, where he had already selected and laid out items of his mother's underwear that he wanted Mrs Harris to wear.

Because she wasn't exactly Jean's size, the things he chose didn't fit her nicely, so arrangements were made for David to meet Mrs Harris in town, and go to Victoria's Secret and other sexy lingerie shops, where he would point out things that he liked and wanted her to wear for him. She didn't dare buy them on her credit card because her husband might notice, so it was accepted that David would pay for everything, with his dad topping up his credit account whenever necessary. Again, she didn't dare be seen going home with David, so he would take her purchases home and stash them in a spare bedroom, which duly became Mrs Harris's own changing room. It did include schoolgirl uniforms, although David wasn't so keen on those as his dad was. David's tastes were much more conventional. He liked Mrs Harris dressed in corsets and waspies and frilly knickers and garter belts with stockings. Mrs Harris had enjoyed play-acting her time at school wearing the gymslip, but her views were not given much priority in the male dominated 'school' she was now attending.

David started introducing Mrs Harris to bondage, which she loved.

Things evolved into a routine. Mrs Harris would arrive long before David was due, so if anyone questioned her visit she could claim she was just visiting her new friend Mrs Jean Wilson. And indeed the two women did get on well, and Jean was pleased to be sharing the cane training load that David was still imposing. Of course Mr Harris had his wife's phone number, and sometimes rang her at inconvenient times, usually about trivial things, and if his wife was tied up or gagged, Jean would take the call and make an excuse for her.

Actually David didn't much enjoy caning his mother now the novelty had worn off, mainly because it was a reversal of roles that he found confusing. After his morning or afternoon cock training, she often caned him for cumming too soon, and he couldn't cope with the conflict of, a short time later, having to try to boss his mother around and spank or cane her. He didn't have any such conflict with Mrs Harris, except that he always ended up handing her over to his dad to get a final hard fucking.

Mrs Harris was disappointed by David's inability to fuck, but he gave her lots of pleasure with his hands and his tongue as well as with his paddles, straps, and canes. And she found she loved being tied up and blindfolded.

Actually it was Arthur's idea that if David tied Mrs Harris to the bed with her legs appropriately spread, and blindfolded her with the comprehensive leather hood he had which Jean hated, then when Arthur got home he could take over from his son for the final fuck without Mrs Harris even realising it was happening. Obviously doggie or diaper positions were best for that in the bedroom, and Mrs Harris loved being kept tied and blind for ages while David waited, his tongue exhausted and his cock spent, for his father to come and take over.

David even sometimes took Mrs Harris downstairs and tied her to the kitchen table, while his mother continued getting dinner ready, or he took her to his dad's study desk and left her tied and helpless while he went off for a beer. Arthur loved coming home to find a helpless woman waiting to be fucked, and didn't mind at all where the woman was positioned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.