To Love Honor and Obey - Cover

To Love Honor and Obey

Copyright© 2015 by Shani 34

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Arthur is a father with old fashioned ideas. He insists that his son's fiancee accept his principles, and shows her how he has kept his wife faithful and content all these years. Using a cane. The prospective daughter in law accepts his standards, so Arthur teaches his son how a man should discipline his wife. His mother has to train David how to keep a girl happy with his penis

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking  

Arthur called a family conference around the breakfast table. David and Belinda sat holding hands, Jean got everyone coffee, Arthur sat wondering how everyone would react to his new proposals. He knew that he had said Jean had to obey him, and by inference the same applied to David and Belinda, but what he was about to say was pretty extreme.

"Well, everyone, I think we all know that there are problems threatening the marriage of David and Belinda. And unfortunately all the problems are on David's side. Basically it all boils down to David's cock being hair trigger, and because of that he has never been able to satisfy Belinda by fucking her. Jean has offered to help David rectify this issue. Belinda is very happy with everything else David does, and is prepared to use my cock until Jean can fix David. Is that a fair summary?"

He looked at the others, David was blushing and looking ashamed, Belinda was grinning, Jean looked concerned.

"The other issue is that David is not yet shaping up the way I want him to in terms of being the man in his house. But for some time yet he will be living in my house, so I am happy to perform that role with both him and Belinda until he improves. We have training already in place to help him get more authoritarian."

Belinda grinned, she knew that involved David caning his mom, and she liked the thought of that. She knew it also meant that she would sometimes get caned by David's dad, but so far she had found that more exciting than painful.

"So, Jean, explain to us exactly what are your intentions for David's hair trigger problem?"

"I talked it over with Belinda, she says she never dares touch David's cock because he is likely to spunk immediately, if she does. If she leaves it alone, David is happy to go down on her all evening, and she loves that, and just sometimes he manages to give her one or two strokes in her cunt before he spunks." Belinda grinned, and David hung his head, finding this whole discussion just appallingly humiliating.

Not bothered by their reaction, Jean continued. "But of course that means David overreacts whenever his cock is touched, and just can't cope with putting it inside Belinda's pussy or mouth."

David was biting his lip, knowing it was true, and with no idea what he could do to fix it. Jean said softly, "So I propose that I will start masturbating David, I suggest twice daily, but mostly he won't be allowed to cum. I'm thinking that maybe once or twice a week I will let him cum, the rest of the time I will stop touching him before he ejaculates."

David looked at his mom in horror, this was news to him and while he liked the idea of his mother touching his cock twice a day, he just didn't want Belinda knowing it was happening and wished that his parents had told him of this without her present.

Belinda was just looking amused, of course she liked the idea of David becoming a better fucker by the time they did get married, and had no problems with his mother stroking his dick. In the meantime she was happy to have apparently unlimited access to David's dad's magnificent cock.

Arthur took over the conversation. "That sounds a great plan, Jean, you should start right away. David, go round and sit beside your mother." David couldn't believe his ears, did his mom intend to masturbate him here at the table, with Belinda and his dad watching? Very reluctantly he did as he was told, but before sitting down his mom told him to drop his trousers and pants to his ankles! Having done so, he sat beside his mother very aware that the top of his now very erect cock was visible to Belinda sitting opposite! Jean put her hand on David's cock and started very gently and slowly stroking it! David sat open mouthed hardly believing that this was happening at all, let alone that it was going to become normal practice.

The first time Jean touched his cock, he jerked and everyone knew he was about to explode. Jean removed her hand, but Arthur said, "No, dear, let him cum, then you can work on his cock when it's less primed." To David's horror and Belinda's delight, his mother stroked him several more times and he spunked helplessly over the breakfast table! But he wasn't allowed to run away and hide, or to clean off the table, or even to clean the head of his cock or his mother's sperm covered hand! His father just told him to sit still, he was sure his cock would come erect soon if his mother kept playing with it.

So as Jean casually stroked her son's soft cock, she turned to her husband. "Did I tell you one of my lady friends has offered to help with David's authoritarian training? The lady caning thing? I gave her just a hint of what we are doing with David, and she insisted on hearing all about it. Now she wants to volunteer to be one of David's practice bottoms! She's married to a very dull husband and thinks it might be fun to be caned some times, especially by a boy the same age as her daughter. She hinted that she was spanked at school, but wouldn't tell me any details."

Jean kept looking at her husband, trying to judge his reaction, but her hand was very aware that David had come to firm erection as she related her news. David obviously liked the idea of caning other women! Jean recommenced steady stroking of her son's cock.

Arthur smiled, loving the idea of including this new lady into his activities. He was enjoying holding a conversation on the topic while his wife was masturbating his son, all of this watched by his son's fiancee. "That's excellent news, Jean. What's the lady's name?"

"Elisha Harris, dear, she's very attractive with large breasts, I'm sure you will enjoy watching Dave caning her." Arthur smiled, assuming that the lovely Mrs Harris would want comforting after her canings.

"Have the woman come to see me as soon as you can arrange it, I will interview her. David, I'm sure you would like another bottom to practice on." Jean was relieved that her husband had accepted the idea so willingly, she had been caned by David several times already this week and her bum was getting sore! The idea of someone else taking on some of David's training appealed a lot! She looked down to see how David's cock was coping with this news, and realised the boy was about to spunk again, so she took her hand away and took a sip of her coffee. David groaned!

Arthur said firmly, "That will do for now, David, you had better get off to work." David's hands were shaking as he drew his trousers up and tucked his throbbing cock away. He walked round the table, kissed his fiancée, kissed his parents, then left the house. Arthur turned to Belinda. "Are you okay with all this, dear?"

"Do I still get to use your cock, Mr Wilson?"

"Yes of course dear, whenever you want it."

"Actually after what just happened, I could use it now, is that okay, Mrs Wilson? I know I had it last night. I hope you don't think I'm being greedy but that conversation, and watching you playing with David, really turned me on."

Jean smiled. "Of course dear, how would you like it this time? Why don't you bend over the table and let Mr Wilson fuck you from behind? Arthur likes to fuck me that way, I'm sure he will be happy to do you the same."

Belinda giggled, "Great, thanks Mrs Wilson." She stood, pushed her chair out of the way, removed her panties, and laid herself face down on the table, with her feet wide apart. She realised her face was directly over the splash of semen that her fiancée had left just minutes before. She stuck a tongue out and licked it. She loved his taste. She sended Arthur standing behind her and shedding his trousers.

"Okay, I'm all yours, Mr Wilson, if it's okay with you both?" It was certainly fine with Arthur! He loved fucking his future daughter in law, especially in front of his wife. He also liked knowing he didn't need to use a condom, as she was still on the pill. He was wondering whether he would have to start using a condom once Belinda and David started trying to make a baby. Or would Belinda invite him to help with that too?

That afternoon when David came home from work, his mother told him to get ready for another training session. At first he wasn't sure if she meant that she wanted him to cane her, or whether she was proposing another masturbation ceremony. She clarified the issue. She reached for the belt of his trousers, and shucked them down to his ankles and helped him step out of them, leaving him in just his shirt.

She sat him down on the sofa in the living room, this time, and he assumed she would just sit beside him and reach across as before. Instead, to his delight, she knelt on the floor between his feet, and started stroking him, leaning close with her mouth almost brushing his cock head, so close he could feel her breathing each time she stopped moving her hand.

"Please let me cum, mom," he panted.

And she laughed and said, "No darling, certainly not twice in one day, sorry. Go and get dressed for dinner, Dad will be home soon, and I think Belinda is coming for dinner. And don't masturbate."

This became the normal routine, jerked off at the kitchen table dressed for work with his cock sticking out of his trousers, then in the afternoon being jerked off in just his shirt. On the third afternoon, after stroking him until he was nearly exploding with excitement, his mother took her hand off him and sat back, but instead of sending him away she calmly unbuttoned her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra. Then she lent close again, took his cock in hand once more, and bent it down to nearly horizontal. "I don't want you cumming over my hair, dear," she explained, applying delicious firm strokes that brought him to an immediate ejaculation.

After spunking over his mother's breasts, he sat back and watched in awe as his mom casually buttoned up her blouse, which stuck to her where his semen had landed. "You have a lovely cock dear, we just need to train it not to cum too soon. Now, let's continue with your other training. Why don't you cane me now? Pop upstairs and get the cane, I will get ready for it over the sofa." When David came downstairs his mother was waiting face down over the arm of the sofa, with her skirt raised and her panties at her ankles.

After he gave her six strokes, she said, "That was nice, although not very accurate. You must work on precision, stripes laid precisely parallel and equally spaced over the plumpest part of the bottom. But you are already doing well, dear. Now, off you go, and get ready for dinner." When dad came home David wondered if he would notice that his mom's chest was coated with semen, but nothing was said.

Then one day soon after David's routine afternoon treatment, one in which he had not been allowed to cum, the doorbell rang. His mother smiled. "That will be Mrs Harris, put your trousers on and go let her in, Dave."

An attractive middle aged lady was waiting, smiling pleasantly. "You must be David. Hello, I'm Elisha, is your mother in?" David followed her into the living room, not yet quite sure if this was the lady his mom had mentioned, so really having no idea how he should be treating her. If it was that lady, what had his mom told her about him? He wondered if he should stay out in the hall, and not disturb the two women. But his mother summoned him back into the room and introduced the new lady. He nervously shook hands with the woman, still uncertain why she was here. The lady clarified the situation beautifully. "I gather you want to cane my bottom?" All David could do was gasp, nod, and try to force a friendly smile.

"Please take a seat, Elisha, Arthur will be home in half an hour or so. I think he will want to talk with you before he hands you over to David. Why don't you and David have a chat, get to know each other? Sit down beside her, David." He obeyed, and Mrs Harris tried to make light conversation, but David was barely able to reply. He kept glancing sideways at her copious bosom and wondering if he would be allowed to see it bare.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.