To Love Honor and Obey
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Shani 34

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Arthur is a father with old fashioned ideas. He insists that his son's fiancee accept his principles, and shows her how he has kept his wife faithful and content all these years. Using a cane. The prospective daughter in law accepts his standards, so Arthur teaches his son how a man should discipline his wife. His mother has to train David how to keep a girl happy with his penis

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking  

In the middle of the night, Jean woke sensing there was someone in the room. She snapped on her bedside light, and saw Belinda, totally naked, standing beside the bed, on her husband's side. The girl was very pale, and biting her lip.

"Hello, Mrs Wilson, I'm really sorry to disturb you, but please could I borrow your husband?"

Arthur was still asleep. Jean whispered, "What do you mean, baby, what is it that you want with him?"

"His cock, Mrs Wilson, please, I'm desperate for cock."

"But you have David, you've been in his bed all night. We hear you at it."

"I know. But. Um. Dave's a great lover, Mrs Wilson, he will kiss and stroke and lick me, and gives me lots of orgasms that way, but when it's time to fuck he cums as soon as he puts his cock inside me. It's been so long since I had a firm cock inside me, to feel it ravaging me."

"Ahhhh, I see. Oh dear." Jean remembered as a girl Belinda's age having boyfriends like that. One thing she liked about Arthur was that he did not have that problem! As well as being a great spanker, Arthur was a very good fuck.

As they talked, Arthur woke, and looked around, saw the naked girl close by his bed, saw his wife sitting up talking to her. "What's up, Jean? What's going on?"

"Be quiet, Arthur, this is girl talk." She turned back to Belinda. "How long has this been going on, darling?"

"All the time. I stopped seeing other boys when I met David, and I haven't had good cock since. I get lots of orgasms with his tongue, he tries really hard, and will keep doing it as long as I want. But I'm just not getting hard cock."

"And you want to use my husband?"

"What?" Arthur sat up, looked at his wife in amazement, looked back at Belinda. "You can't be serious."

Jean snapped at him, "Arthur, shut up, just lie back down and keep still and be quiet." And as Arthur obeyed, Jean pulled the sheets off him so Belinda could look down at the cock she wanted so badly. It was, inevitably, already hardening. This was, of course, the cock that she had taken in her mouth earlier that day, and had worked on enthusiastically until Arthur finally spunked, whereas Jean remembered only too well how David had spunked just moments after she had started sucking him. She had smiled at David, but she knew he was embarrassed, as they sat watching his fiancée striving to bring his dad to fruition.

Belinda bent forward, put out a hand, and gently stroked her fingers along Arthur's shaft. "Oh god, it's so beautiful. Please, Mrs Wilson, can I have it inside me?"

"Of course you can, my dear. Arthur, you don't mind do you?"

Arthur looked at his wife in amazement, did she really expect him to refuse? He also knew that he had told Belinda how his wife always did what he wanted, and wondered if she might be upset if he now started asking his wife's permission before he fucked his future daughter in law. Finally he muttered, "No, dear, that will be fine." Then he looked up at Belinda and asked, "How do you want me?"

Belinda was still a bit shy, so Jean took charge. "Just as you are, dear, I understand exactly what she wants. She doesn't want any foreplay or anything, she is just going to sit on your cock and ride it to her orgasm." She looked up at Belinda for support. "That's what you want, isn't it, darling?"

Belinda moaned softly, "Oh god yes that's just what I want. Thank you Mrs Wilson."

And with that she silently got up on the bed, kneeling astride Arthur's hips, used her hand to tilt his cock to the vertical, adjusted her position so she was exactly over the head of his shaft, and slowly settled down. As she slid down on him, she groaned! When she was all the way down, then put her hands on her breasts, and started gently massaging the nipples, but it was obvious that her mind and her body were totally focused on the cock now filling her pussy. "God I have missed this," she panted.

"You don't want me to touch your clit or anything?" Arthur offered hopefully, wanting to assist the girl.

Jean hissed, "Arthur, shut up! And don't move. Don't even move your hips, unless she tells you to. She just wants to use your cock, let her have it."

It was obvious that Belinda was going off somewhere in her mind, as her bum cheeks settled, soft and warm and delicious, on Arthur's thighs. She paused, breathing slowly and shallowly, mouth open, nostrils flaring, and then she lifted herself up off him, very slowly rising, then slowly slipping down again. She glanced at Jean, nodded her thanks and went back to concentrating on her first good fuck in a long time.

Jean looked at her husband, who had his eyes closed and his lips were moving, and she knew he was doing his multiplication tables in his head. When they made love, she didn't often need him to last, his normal performance was usually all she needed, but there had been times when she had wanted longer, and she would moan, "Don't come yet, Arthur, please," and she would see his eyes close and his lips start moving. She settled back on her bed, on her side, watching as Belinda slowly fucked the cock she needed so badly, and she slipped a hand down between her own legs and started gently masturbating.

Belinda's movements sped up, and her voice changed, deeper, more forceful. "Oh god that's it, oh yes oh yes oh god oh I love it, oh Mr Wilson you do have a lovely cock, oh god it hits my cervix when I'm all the way down like this!" As she said this, the girl was pressing down hard, all her weight forcing herself down on the cock filling her cunt. "If you cum now, you will fill my womb with your seed. Oh but please don't cum yet, not yet, not just yet, oh god!"

Then suddenly she was screaming, "Yes, oh yes oh GOD YES CUM NOW CUM IN ME FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." And she shuddered then collapsed forward on him, and slowly relaxed.

There was a knock on the door, and it opened, and David was there, looking in, looking alarmed, a towel round his waist. "Belinda, are you okay? I heard you screaming, are you okay?"

Jean slipped out of the bed and went to her son, took his hand, and led him back to his bedroom. "We need to talk, David darling, get into bed, let me join you and I will try to explain." And she slipped into bed with him. She was wearing a short frilly silky nightgown which felt nice against his naked skin.

"Darling, it seems you are not completely satisfying your lovely fiancée. It's not just a spanking thing, there's more to it, but I'm sure we can fix it. I will take you in hand as often as needed, we have lots of time, and I'm sure we can sort it out before the wedding."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.