To Love Honor and Obey
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Shani 34

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Arthur is a father with old fashioned ideas. He insists that his son's fiancee accept his principles, and shows her how he has kept his wife faithful and content all these years. Using a cane. The prospective daughter in law accepts his standards, so Arthur teaches his son how a man should discipline his wife. His mother has to train David how to keep a girl happy with his penis

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking  

When his son David got home that day, Arthur Wilson and his wife Jean were sitting in the living room waiting for him. He knew that his dad had talked to his fiancée Belinda that morning, and was eager to find out how that talk had gone. He feared that Arthur might have come on too heavy, and scared the girl off. He would be devastated if she decided she wanted to call off the marriage.

David had phoned Belinda that afternoon and asked her how the talk had gone, but she was very noncommittal, just saying that it went okay and maybe he had better talk to his father when he got home. So he was quite nervous as he asked, 'Hi dad, how did it go? With Belinda?'

'Sit down, Dave, we need to talk. Belinda is a very charming and intelligent girl, I was impressed. But there are some things you need to know about, that came out during our talk. Nothing to worry about, just things that Belinda and I discussed and in the end agreed upon, which is why I am so pleased with her and optimistic about your marriage. Jean, perhaps you had better explain.'

David turned to his mom, looking confused and worried. Jean explained, 'Darling, you know that your dad is old fashioned about many things, especially about marriage. I hope you understand that our marriage has been so successful, and happy, because I have always given in to him, allowed him to have his way. You have heard, and seen, what he does if I argue with him or upset him.'

David flushed, knowing only too well what his mother meant. For years he had listened as his mother was spanked in his parent's bedroom as part of their lovemaking. Although his bedroom was down the hall, the walls were thin and sound travelled well enough. It always excited him to hear his dad spanking his mom in their bedroom. But just occasionally the spankings were given much more formally, and not in the bedroom. Such spankings took place with his mom bent over the arm of the sofa in the living room.

He always knew when such punishment spankings were about to happen, because when he got home from school mom would be wearing what he came to know as a French maid costume, although at first all he recognised was that it comprised a short skirt with white petticoats under it, short enough so her stocking tops were visible. Above, a low cut top exposed her breasts almost to her nipples.

When he asked, mom would admit that a punishment was about to take place, and if he persisted she would say that it was because, in his dad's opinion, she had done something to earn a proper spanking, but never said what she had actually done. David was old enough to masturbate, and would go to his room to do so, but always came down when he heard his dad's car in the drive, always wanting to be there when the spanking began.

Sometimes he wondered how mom knew to get ready like this, thinking, surely, if she had done something wrong she would have been spanked straight away. But later he learnt that his dad would never spank in anger. If his wife was to be punished, she was always given at least a day's warning, and had to be ready on the selected day whenever Arthur came home from work, whatever time that might be. And for those punishment spankings David was always allowed to be present.

He had to admit that he had found it incredibly exciting, watching his mother dressed in her spanking uniform preparing dinner, everyone knowing that she was going to be spanked very soon. When dinner was ready, just before serving the main course she would stand close by her husband, with her back to him, while he pinned the hem of her skirt and petticoats high up behind her, exposing her panties. Dressed like that, his mom would serve the main course, the meal being eaten in tense silence. She would clear the plates, put the dessert plates down on the table, then go to the sofa and lay over the arm with her panties at mid thigh, and David and his dad would go out. David had to stand against the wall and watch as his dad caned his mom.

Then they would go back to the kitchen and his mom would stand in the corner with her hands on her head, panties still down, skirt and petticoats still pinned up high exposing her welted bottom, while dad and David ate their dessert. They never told him what his mom had done to earn the spankings that he saw her being given.

David also had been caned over the sofa a couple of times, but only when he had done something that absolutely justified his dad's action, like the time he came home drunk late at night when he was still too young to be drinking.

It always excited him to think of his mom being caned, but he knew he could never do anything like that to his fiancée Belinda. She would never accept it, even if he plucked up the courage to suggest it. So now he was shocked to be told by his mother that his fiancée had already agreed to being spanked, even caned, as a condition of his parents giving approval to the marriage!

David sat open mouthed as his mom explained what his dad had required of the girl, and then she explained why Belinda had agreed. He was not told the full story, Jean was still a bit reticent about telling even her husband about that.

Anyway, when Jean stopped talking, Arthur summed up the situation. 'Belinda is a high spirited girl, with modern ideas. If you are to marry her, you will need to be able to control her, to avoid arguments and to ensure you always have your way. She now understands that to be true, and has agreed that she will submit to you.'

'Wow, I must say I am surprised, she just doesn't seem the sort of girl who would openly submit to any man. Even her husband.'

Arthur smiled. He wanted to brag about his persuasive abilities, but actually he thought that Jean had done much more to persuade Belinda to accept, after showing her that there was pleasure to be obtained from pain. He really wished he had stayed to watch the end of Belinda's corner time!

After a few moments of silence Jean told him that they had invited Belinda to come to dinner that evening. David felt quite panicky, wondering what he would be required to do, would he be expected to come over all masterful and bossy, and tell Belinda to take her panties down and bend over the arm of the sofa like his mother had done so often? God, the idea was incredible but he knew absolutely and without any doubt that he would never be able to do that. He tried to express his doubts to his parents, and they both smiled, his mother patted his hand and told him not to worry. 'Just leave it to your father, darling, I am sure everything will go fine.'

'She's coming here this evening? Will I have to spank her tonight?'

Arthur loved the question, loved his son's evident fear of what they might be expecting of him. He would have been upset if David had immediately indicated that he thought he was ready, and wanted to take charge of his fiancée's bottom immediately. But as Arthur had expected, and hoped, it seemed that he, not David, would be spanking Belinda for some time to come. So he said soothingly, 'No, David, not yet. I told her that you were not yet experienced enough in spanking a girl to take on that role, and she seems to have accepted that I will do all her spankings until the wedding. Meanwhile, I will be training you so you can take over spanking her as soon as she is your wife.'

David looked at his dad, relieved that he wasn't going to have to perform on Belinda straight away. But he still wanted to know more of the plan. 'How will you train me, dad? Just by having me watch you spanking Belinda?'

Arthur turned to his wife, enjoying watching her explain his intentions. His mother duly did so. 'No dear, your father has decided that you will practice by using my bottom. And I think you will probably be starting that training tonight.' David gasped, and stared at his mother, wondering what it was going to be like, spanking his own mother! He just hoped that Belinda wouldn't get to watch that! Belinda would laugh at him if he couldn't do it right!

'How often, mom?'

'I don't yet know, dear, that sort of thing is your dad's decision. But I expect once a week or so, what do you think, Arthur?'

Arthur smiled inwardly but managed to stay looking composed. 'At least once a week, Jean. You have a fine robust bottom, I'm sure it can cope with David's attentions.'

David sat silently contemplating all this. Dominant in his thoughts was that he hoped he would be allowed to watch when his dad spanked Belinda. Would that also happen this evening?


When the doorbell rang, announcing Belinda's arrival, David's mouth was dry and his heart was pounding. He hadn't yet been allowed to spank his mother, and was worried that his father would make him do it, for the first time, in front of his fiancée! He didn't think he would be able to cope with that! When he opened the door to admit Belinda, he sensed that she also was embarrassed, hardly surprising, he thought, if she had indeed agreed to be spanked. Suddenly he wondered if his father had already spanked the girl! As Belinda walked past him into the living room, he couldn't stop watching her lovely ass in its tight skirt, and imagining that it was already welted with cane stripes!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.