Extending the Family - Cover

Extending the Family

Copyright© 2015 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 8: John

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: John - Allie can't have any more babies, even though she and husband John would like another. In a moment of delight as he fills her pussy, she has the idea of getting her son to fuck her eldest daughter pregnant. Perhaps, she reasons, if she were to get him addicted to bareback sex and then somehow contrived to get him up close and personal with Danni, maybe nature would take its course? There's another member of the family, Rachel, who hasn't yet reached menarche, as far as anyone knows...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Allie must have been really turned on by how our children were behaving with each other. As I "laid the pipe" to her over the back of the armchair, her pussy fluids emitted a powerful cloud of pheromones, which seemed to give me the energy of a twenty-five year old. I think it's a great position, entering a woman from behind. Your cock seems to reach further inside her than when you do it in missionary style. Furthermore, you can occasionally take a rest – leaning forward to lay your stomach on her rump and back, while you fondle her dangling mammaries.

Allie looked over her shoulder at me with such a teasing look in her eyes that I was encouraged to pump harder into her.

'Gonna cum!' I warned her, feeling the pleasant ache in my cock and balls that presages ejaculation.

'Yessss, John. Pleeeease. Fuck me, lover!' Allie squealed.

I thrust hard into her and held still while my cock did its thing and blasted her pussy walls with my seed. At moments like this I cursed the condition which had rendered my wife barren.

Still, I thought, as I eased my softening cock from my wife's pussy, there was a willing daughter down the hall – possibly two, though I would fuck only Rachel – if she was willing, and only until she reached menarche. I suspected my wife – my kinky wife – might encourage Rachel and me to continue fucking even after Rachel could be impregnated, with a view to increasing the size of our family still further, but the answer to that question could wait.

In the meantime, I knew I didn't have to. Wait, that is.

A woman's climax is supposed to make her sleepy. This is nature's way of getting her to keep still, to give the man's seed the best chance of finding and penetrating her egg. Allie, of course, is different: after sex, she seems to get all bright and chirpy. At night, I don't know how she burns off the energy, because it is usually me who goes to sleep. After a daytime fuck, she usually dashes off to do the ironing or gets the vacuum cleaner out.

Anyhow, she went downstairs to the kitchen – I assume she was getting something to drink or eat – and I made my way to our bedroom and took a shower.

Allie was still out of the way, and there were no more noises from the girls' bedroom, or Paul's, so I supposed that nature had had its way and they were all asleep in their own beds.

Why I thought they'd be in their own beds I can't say: just an assumption I made.

It was wrong.

I got into bed and shortly fell asleep for an hour, after which I got up, with a new stiffy. Allie was still downstairs – I assumed – so I figured I'd slip into Rachel's bed, and, with any luck, slip into Rachel.

Entering the girls' room quietly, I saw, in the dim light of a reading lamp, that Paul and Danni were in her bed. The covers had been thrown off, and they were both naked. A trail of juices ran from Danni's snatch across her bum cheeks, while a white gossamer thread of semen joined her pussy to Paul's cock, which lay on her thigh. I figured Allie's plan was working.

In the next bed, Rachel suddenly propped herself up on an elbow, pushed the covers off, and smiled.

She too was naked.

'Hi, Daddy. Are you going to fuck me again?'

I smiled wryly and moved over to stand beside her.

'I shouldn't, really, you know. You're too young.'

'But you've already broken that rule, Dad. Anyway, why don't you just lay here and hold me. We don't have to do anything if you don't want.'

I guess I had already handed control to my little head, because I simply dropped my robe and climbed in without a murmur.

Rachel rolled onto her side, facing away from me, reached round and grabbed my hand, and placed it on a breast, while at the same time pushing her naked bottom into my groin. I might have been okay with that, except she suddenly had a little wriggle, which stimulated my cock, causing it to stiffen and press into the crack between her bum cheeks. After a moment, she wriggled again, shifting so my cock slid along her perineum to her pussy lips.

Rachel rolled onto her back and I repositioned myself so my cock's sensitive glans rubbed against her nether lips, which suddenly felt a good deal slicker. I held myself still again.

Rachel wriggled, and the head of my now iron-hard cock suddenly wedged itself in her hole.

Just a bit.

Rachel moaned. It was a sound which presses a particular button in the male brain. My hips jerked and suddenly my cock was all the way inside my girl, nudging at the very end of her vagina. She grunted again as I flexed. I knew that I really shouldn't be fucking my daughter, but Nature had taken control and had me sliding in and out of her, my cock slathered in her lubricant. The aroma of Rachel's arousal was subtly different from her mother's, but the effect on me was the same. I thrust even harder. Rachel rolled her hips and humped upwards, driving my rigid cock all the way up, pummelling her pussy walls, which squeezed rhythmically. Rachel was doing all a girl could to get my cock to feed her thirsty little pussy with the baby cream it wanted, and which my balls were making as fast as they could.

There is nothing in the world, I decided, which feels quite as good to a man as the squeeze of his young daughter's pussy as she welcomes his cock into her most private place, and clearly has no care whether she could become pregnant.

'Fill me up, Daddy, ' she said softly, squirming against me, stirring the end of my cock around against the entrance to her uterus. 'Fuck me ... oh, fuck me! Give me a baby, Daddy... '

My randy little girl wanted a baby? She could have mine! I wasn't thinking about the down-side of getting her pregnant – whether her body was up to it, how she would deal with the inevitable comments at school and in the neighbourhood. No, at this moment, the higher thinking processes were taking time out, while I plugged away at her. Her words stimulated me and I felt the urgent ache that presaged ejaculation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.