Extending the Family - Cover

Extending the Family

Copyright© 2015 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 4: Allie

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Allie - Allie can't have any more babies, even though she and husband John would like another. In a moment of delight as he fills her pussy, she has the idea of getting her son to fuck her eldest daughter pregnant. Perhaps, she reasons, if she were to get him addicted to bareback sex and then somehow contrived to get him up close and personal with Danni, maybe nature would take its course? There's another member of the family, Rachel, who hasn't yet reached menarche, as far as anyone knows...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

My pussy was leaking a steady stream of juice as I watched both my daughters getting reamed out by my husband and son. I know I had planned on getting Paul to make a baby in Danni, but I hadn't counted on this taking place on the same bed, and next to, Rachel being royally screwed by my husband.

If Rachel decides she wants to continue, now she's given up her virginity to John, it's only a matter of time before he plants his baby in her. Same with Paul and Danni, of course: although they're both sensible kids, and in the cold light of day would never dream of fucking bareback. I encouraged them, in the heat of their coupling, to take the risk of Danni getting pregnant, and watched while Paul did all he could – in fact they both did – to impregnate her.

I guess now both my girls have experienced the great joy of sex, they will inevitably want to do it again. I would much prefer that they keep their fucking in-house, so there's no risk of diseases being picked up. And, of course, they all love each other, which must make the whole experience better for all four of them.

The kids fell asleep fairly soon after their torrid sex sessions ended. John and I went to our bedroom, where I discovered Rachel had drained every drop of cum out of his balls – none left for me. Hey-ho – my plan obviously would entail some sacrifices on my part.

Actually, things weren't so bad. The next morning, the girls went shopping, John went to work, and that left just me and Paul in the house. I was dusting the furniture in the living room when he found me.

'Uh, Mum, ' he said hesitantly.

'Yes?'

'You know you said ... when we, um... '

I could guess what he wanted.

'You want us to go to bed again?' I asked. Put him out of his misery. Besides, if he wanted to take his old mum to bed and screw her to the sheets, well, that was rather flattering, I thought.

He nodded.

I smiled. My plan was to addict him to sex, so that he would desperately want Danni again – or Rachel, if she wanted. I intended that he should become so desirous of sex, and feel so unconstrained, that he would grab whichever of the women in this house was nearest, whenever he wanted, to fuck them. And whilst I, his mother, who was slowly realising what a repressed slut she was, had no problem servicing him, I wanted his sisters to feel that way too. It wouldn't matter that Rachel hadn't reached menarche yet, as long as he fucked Danni as well. Rachel's pregnancy would follow, as sure as night follows day, as soon as her body was ready.

But first, getting Paul addicted – to which he was rapidly heading – was my pleasure. We headed for his bedroom.

I was wearing a light summer dress, a bra and lacy white panties. I kicked the mules off my feet and turned my back towards him.

'Unzip me, please, ' I said.

I felt the cool air on my skin as he pulled the zip down, and I stepped out of my dress as it cascaded to the ground.

'Do you think you know how to unhook a bra?' I asked him, sitting on his bed.

'Let me try, ' he said.

He reached round my back and soon I felt the strap loosen. I held both cups and allowed them slowly to fall away from my breasts. His eyes were fixed on the nipples as they were revealed.

'Your turn, ' I said, indicating the clothes he was wearing.

I had difficulty not laughing aloud when he stripped rapidly, fumbling with buttons, and within a few seconds – it seemed to me – was able to lean down and take one of my breasts into his mouth.

Oh the excruciating pleasure! Waves of electricity travelled between my nipple and my pussy. I felt it spritz as it prepared to be stuffed with my son's large prick. He changed nipples and I experienced a repeat. I could smell myself. When I looked at Paul's shorts, I saw how his cock had pushed the fabric out, away from him. I thought it might be hurting, so I tugged them off him. His cock sprang up, pointing straight at me and bobbing up and down. My pussy sent another wave of delight to my brain.

Leaning back on the bed, I shuffled up so Paul could kneel on the cover between my legs, where I wanted him. I tugged his head down until his mouth was nearly touching my swollen pussy lips, and let nature take its course. For a first attempt at what is called, in the vernacular, rug-munching, or muff-diving, he did fairly well. I managed to manipulate him, so that he sucked, licked and nibbled in all the right places. I felt as if I was pouring out juices: I was ready for him to penetrate me.

I gently tugged at him so that he moved up my body. Without any prompting from me, he held my lips open with one hand and guided his cock to my entrance.

I felt my pussy being stretched as he filled me, and a wonderful sensation of being stuffed as he slid home. He managed to suckle on my breasts, which had me flooding with even more lubricant, then began to move out and in, out and in.

I felt every ridge and vein as he moved in me. I held his head and brought our mouths together. I love being kissed by my lover, his tongue in my mouth, then mine in his. And all the time, those powerful thrusts causing his prick to punch my cervix. Oh, why did I have to be barren! I so wanted Paul to fuck a baby into me...

But he couldn't, and that was where my daughters came in.

'Push harder, love, ' I said softly in his ear. 'You need to be all the way up inside me when you cum, if you're going to get me pregnant.'

He grunted and I felt him redouble his efforts.

'You said... ' he muttered between thrusts, 'you couldn't ... get pregnant.'

I was gripping his butt now, pulling it hard into me every time he thrust. 'I can't, but we can pretend, can't we?'

He grunted again and shoved hard, going rigid as I felt his cock swell before belching spooge in a whole series of pulses, the wet warmth of his cum drenching my insides. Without warning, my own crisis came upon me and I arched up against him, driving his cock even harder into me. Then I relaxed and lay there while he continued emptying his balls into my wonderfully abused pussy.

Afterwards, we lay together, still joined, while I used my pussy muscles to squeeze his cock and strip out the last drops of his cum. I wanted him to experience as much pleasure as possible, so that he wouldn't be able to resist trying his luck with his sisters. From what I'd seen, he wouldn't be rebuffed – rather, welcomed with open ... um ... arms. Legs. Pussies. Whatever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.