Extending the Family - Cover

Extending the Family

Copyright© 2015 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 1: Allie

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Allie - Allie can't have any more babies, even though she and husband John would like another. In a moment of delight as he fills her pussy, she has the idea of getting her son to fuck her eldest daughter pregnant. Perhaps, she reasons, if she were to get him addicted to bareback sex and then somehow contrived to get him up close and personal with Danni, maybe nature would take its course? There's another member of the family, Rachel, who hasn't yet reached menarche, as far as anyone knows...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

My son celebrated being sixteen by learning how to jack-off. Or perhaps he'd learned sooner. Nevertheless, he was sixteen when I caught him spraying the glass walls of the shower with a very adequate amount of his virile seed.

I hadn't intended any more than to use the loo, and hadn't realised he was in there, quietly beating off. Anyway, as I pulled my skirt up, panties down, and sat on the toilet seat, it must have been too late for him to stop himself, and he grunted quietly while pulse after pulse of his baby batter splattered against the glass.

I felt my own, useless, pussy spritz as he did so, imagining all that warm, thick goop filling my vagina and womb. But what would be the point of that? My baby-bearing days are past – cervical cancer had ensured that I would have no more babies after Rachel. That had been fourteen years ago, previous to which John and I had produced Paul and Danielle, or Danni, who was nearly fifteen. Since Rachel was born, John and I had welcomed what had seemed like a rest from pregnancies and nappy-changing, so my failure to conceive only became serious when we had a hectic couple of months seizing every opportunity to make a new son or daughter – and apart from the pleasure of getting fucked in practically every room in the house – when the kids weren't there, of course – we finally decided to consult a gynaecologist. Very shortly afterwards, my infected womb was removed.

I still felt the need for another child. It wasn't until that unintentional witnessing of my son's virility that I decided on a course of action I knew most people would regard as reprehensible. I began by talking it over with John.

I chose my moment carefully, when he was deep inside me, his manly cock plugging away against my closed cervix.

'How badly do you want another child?' I asked him.

I could feel his cock thickening as he thrust harder into me. He shoved hard, grinding our pubic bones together, and kissed me before moving down to suckle on each breast.

'Allie ... Aaah! Aaah!'

He began to jerk against me before going rigid. I felt him pulse and throb his seed into me. It didn't quite get me off, but I enjoyed the moment. He rested for a moment, taking his weight on his elbows, before rolling us so we lay side by side, still connected.

'We talked about adoption before, Allie, ' he said. 'I thought we'd agreed that we were happy to have three lovely children, and could live without any more.'

'Uh-huh, ' I agreed. 'But I think I can find a way we could have another baby in the family. If I can, would you be okay with that?'

He shook his head in disbelief, but said he would.

'Leave it to me, then. Just support what I do and say.'

I felt his cock pulse again. That and the idea developing in my mind caused my pussy to milk for more of his spend. I felt his sperm begin to flow out between the walls of my pussy and his cock, as it slowly shrank to its usual modest dimensions. For once, I didn't want to wipe it up, enjoying the warm, slimy feeling spreading over my thighs.


By the early light of day, I knew what I had to do. I woke and wriggled gently out of the bed, feeling John's sperm still encrusting my thighs. Although we'd slept naked, I put on my short nightie before leaving the room.

I tiptoed along the hall, past the room shared by the girls, to Paul's, and let myself in quietly. I'd noticed how Paul's body had been developing – well! I'm a woman, so I would. His shoulders had broadened, and he'd packed muscle on in all the right places. In short, he was quite a hunk, with a curl of dark hair habitually falling over one eye and being brushed aside. In the manner of teenagers – the ones I knew, anyway – he was sprawled, naked, with most of the duvet on the floor, just enough on the bed to cover his lower legs and feet. This would be the tricky bit, I knew. Carefully, so as not to wake him, I lay beside him, with as much bodily contact as I thought possible. I let my fingers touch his circumcised cock, and felt it twitch. I continued to stimulate it lightly, resulting in the growth of a fine, upstanding erection which made my pussy moisten at the sight.

At the same time, with my other hand, I pressed my fingers into my hole, and wriggled them to encourage my juices, which I then smeared on Paul's cock. I began to slide my fist up and down the shaft, feeling the blood stiffen the organ even further.

Paul groaned and his eyes fluttered open, immediately locking on to the stiff nubbins crowning my breasts. I leaned forward, to brush his lips with a nipple, and was gratified when he instinctively opened his mouth and pressed forward to take more of it. His tongue washed the tip and he began to suck, sending jolts of electricity from my breast to my pussy, which generated the production of more juice.

I figured I had to make my next move before he woke up more and started to wonder what was going on. I got up on my knees and lifted a leg across him, then, holding his slippery prick still, I let myself down on it, feeling the large helmet latch onto my entrance, and push the lips open, spreading me as not even Paul's father could. I was beginning to realise I had a son who was quite exceptional in the cock department.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.