Seeberger Chronicles - Cover

Seeberger Chronicles

 

Chapter 6

The first thing I did waking up, was calling the front desk asking to add another day, which was OK with them.

I felt some fingers on my back, tactfully rubbing and a little scratching. “How did you sleep?” she asked.

“The best in quite a while. Should we call your brother and tell him about what just happened?”

“No!” she said, sure of herself. “That’s not the kind of stuff you talk to your best friend about. Does this place have a restaurant, I’m hungry?”

“I don’t know, but I’d much rather take you somewhere nice so you can wear one of the new dresses I just got for you?”

“That sounds like a wonderful idea, Mr. Seeberger?”

“All right, I need to take a shower, OK?”

“Need me to wash your back for you?”

“Baby steps, Princess Di?”

“All right,” she said.

One hour later, she looked so very nice, and I paled in comparison and we were told about a place called Kahill’s that was only about five minutes away. We were offered the Hotel Shuttle, but I decided to take my girl there myself.

My girl, who woulda thought?

I pulled up to the place. It wasn’t a five-star restaurant, but it was a rather chic place, nonetheless!

We were met, as soon as we went through the front door. I slipped a twenty into the hostess palm asking for a ‘quiet corner.’

Annie, according to her nametag, got us as far away from other people as she could have, leaving us with menus.

We were both mighty hungry, Di ordered a 12oz filet and I got the 28oz Bone-In Ribeye. She was pissed they didn’t have French fries, but I talked her into getting a couple of baked potatoes and slicing them lengthwise. When the food came, she tried it and apologized. That was tough for her.

The food was very nice as was the company. When you can afford to get the best, try it, it’s very satisfying.

When Annie came back, she asked if we wanted a dessert.

Di asked for the Chef’s Feature, not asking what it was; I asked for the same. Why not live dangerously?

We got delivered to our table, two of the most delicious looking banana splits, with two bananas in each, covered with multiple goodies, too many to describe. It was called their ‘Better Than Sex Sundae, ‘ and only served to adults.

Considering our inability to compare to something neither of us had yet fully experienced, we dug into and ate quickly these massive sweet final courses of our dinner.

Even though we had the same dessert, we did the sharing bit that you often see in romantic movies. It was fun; we both giggled, more worried on spilling than eating.

At the end of our dinner, the check arrived, and I added a tip and put down a VISA card and Annie picked it up, saying, “Thank you, Sir!”

I reached for my dinner guest’s hand, and she stood there looking exquisite. The new dress perfectly accentuates her modern figure. She took my arm, and we stood to wait for Annie. I wouldn’t doubt if most of the men in the place had taken a glance at Di already.

I got my card and receipt, and we left.

Back in our hotel room, after I opened the door, Dianne dropped her dress, showing only her panties. She took a leisurely stroll towards the bed, before getting on her back putting her hand inside her panty saying, “I think it’s time for us to fuck each other – don’t you?”

“If that is what you wish, I will do it. Just remember, I’m new at all of this?”

“Take off your clothes, Lawrence?”

“Nobody has called me that since my mother died?” I said to her as I did remove my clothing.

“I said it because I love you. Please lay on me and make love?”

I wasn’t stupid, and I knew the mechanics of sex ... I just hadn’t performed any of them before. I sure hope it boiled down to being instinctive.

As I approached her on the bed, I asked, “Did you take your pill this morning, Lady Di?”

“I don’t remember, but it’s OK!”

I put my hand on myself to make sure I was hard enough to enter her. I wasn’t terribly big, but I hoped that didn’t matter to her.

She spread her legs apart, sort of as my beacon, I suppose.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.