Seeberger Chronicles - Cover

Seeberger Chronicles

 

Chapter 5

We were clearly the best-dressed people in the place, at least she was. I had read how a beautiful girl would walk through a nice place and every person there couldn’t keep from looking at and lust for her ... that happened, and she loved it.

After we were seated and given menus, with her next to me, she asked, “Are all of those people looking at me, Jeffrey?”

It sounded like Marilyn Monroe was asking the question. I eloquently responded, “It wasn’t just the guys who were checking you out, Alex.”

She gave me a toy slap on the shoulder. I leaned into her and we kissed, and I felt electricity throbbing through my veins.

“Would you like to see me making out with another girl, Jeffrey?” she asked, putting her hand on my leg.

“Look at your menu, darling,” I said.

She moved her hand back to hold her menu, “What are you getting, Hubby?”

“The turkey focaccia,” I said.

“Would I like that?” she asked me.

“It’s got jalapeno bacon. That might be too much for my little woman.”

“Thank you,” she said.

Our server, a youngish looking gentleman who was having trouble looking at her in the eyes, came back to ask us our order, and she ordered the Grilled Chicken Sandwich with a Root Beer Float to drink, and I got my fancy turkey sandwich, getting a chocolate milkshake of my own.

With a big smile, he took our order and walked away, making me wonder if he had gotten a hard on while taking our orders. It’s not unheard of.

When he came back with our food, he seemed distracted. My dear partner in crime had unbuttoned her top button. She laughed as though I had said something funny, as he put our plates and drinks on the table.

As we ate, we discussed the plans for the following day. She finally seemed completely broken through the nervousness from before.


Back in our room, we were getting comfortable, and she blurted out, “My experience giving blowjobs came from doing it ... with my brother?”

“Wow, he never told me, he must have been keeping that to himself – for good reason.”

“You’re not mad at me?”

“No, not even a little. However, it does beg the question, is that all you two have done together?”

“Yes, he wanted to play with my pussy, but I wouldn’t let him. I did let him watch me play with my own pussy a few times. He was jacking off at the same time. Once of twice he came all over himself offering to let me clean him up. I never did. I learned to like the flavor and consistency, a lot. Your’s tastes a lot better.”

“That’s good to know. That’s one hell of a secret; you’ve been keeping, all this time. Anything else I should know about?”

“I don’t think so,” she said quite demurely.

We decided to sleep naked every night, in case one of us got horny.


Waking up the next morning, I was right behind her and completely hard.

“Do you want to fuck my butt, Jeffrey?” she asked, causing me to back off a little.

“No,” I may have said too quickly, so to recover I added, “First time will be the front door, OK Di?”

She giggled and turned to me to say, “Whatever you want and whenever you want it, Jeffy!”

“Nobody but you has called me that in like, forever,” I admitted.

We got up, changed into comfortable clothes and we were on the way to Logan Park Cemetery.

Two hours spent there was a waste of time, so we traveled to Calvary Cemetery, with again no luck. The only other place he might be was Memorial Park Cemetery.

We drove there and started walking the complete cemetery like we had the others, this time we were side by side able to look at up to six headstones as we went.

Interminably, we went on and on, until “Jeff!”

I walked to her and saw “Seveberger, Charles -- B. Sept 09, 1915, D. Nov 11, 1966.”

Next to him was “Seveberger, Phyllis -- B. April 09, 1917, D. Feb11, 1969.”

“That can’t be right?” I said out loud.

“Why not?” Di asked,

“My grandma’s name was Lydia, not Phyllis.”

“Maybe Phyllis was her middle name?” my girl asked trying to help me understand.

“I don’t think so,” I said. “I think he had another wife -- besides my grandma.”

I pulled out my laptop, opening Reunion, “Yeah, Lydia Nancy Frost, also born in 1915. She had a sister named Phyllis, could that be ... Ohmigod, Phyllis was born on April 9th, no wonder that date seemed familiar.”

“So, what does that mean, exactly?” she asked. “He was married twice, a lot of men and women marry more than once.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.