The Advocate - Cover

The Advocate

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Three men ply a wife and her husband with alcohol and use her body. One of these men eventually takes control of her and becomes her advocate. From then on she does what ever he tells her to do and the husband accepts the advocates control over them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Dave had a confident smile on his face that never wavered as he approached. He didn’t even acknowledge that I had spoken. He ignored me completely.

He addressed Tony. “Is that your limo?”

“It’s the Company’s but I’m the driver.”

“Are you booked for the night?”

“Not that I know of, I can check?”

“Do that. If you’re free I want to hire you?”

Tony steps away from me, pulls out his cell phone and makes a call.

Dave looks at me and says. “Nice outfit. Did you get it at Walmart?”

That pissed me off. It was perfectly nice casual suit that I got from JC Penny’s. I started to speak when Tony came back and said. “You have yourself a car sir, do you have a credit card you wish to use. Dave whipped out a black American Express card and handed it to him.

Tony fished out the fifty bucks I gave him and handed it to me.

Dave looked at him and said. “For a tip I’ll let you fuck his wife if you want.”

Tony let his professional demeanor slip. “Yo fo real?”

“She loves to fuck.” Dave told him.

I was at a loss how things had turned around on me so fast. My bodyguard was now going to be fucking my wife along with the man I wanted him to protect me from. Tony had a little credit card reader on his cellphone. He swiped it through and handed the American Express card back to Dave.

I heard the door open behind me, I turned and Pam stood there still in the slip I had seen her in earlier. Dave went to her and kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss with equal passion. Dave stepped back and looked her over with lust in his eyes. The material of the slip was so thin every bump and ridge on each nipple was visible.

“Perfect.” He pronounced. “You look fantastic. Did you do as I asked?”

Without the slightest hesitation she lifted the slip and the hem rose above her navel. She was totally naked under that slip. No panties, nothing and her pussy looked freshly shaved. She had a bright smile on her face as she stood showing her pussy to God the neighborhood and everybody.

This isn’t something MY WIFE would do unless forced, and then not with a stupid grin on her face.

“You can’t go out in that, you’ll get arrested.” I shouted.

“I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen.” Dave announced with conviction. “Shall we go?” Dave asked. “Our chariot awaits.” He said in a phony British accent.

Then my Pam, my wife, the woman I married, said. “Bill honey, lock the door.”

I fished my keys out of my pocket and locked the fucking door. As I walked to the limo, I realized that she came out assuming my plan would fail and was ready to be the slut Dave wanted.

Tony told me I had a beautiful wife and it was no wonder that this guy was after her. Tony held the door of the limo while we got in.

As soon as we were seated Dave pulled Pam’s slip off of her and she was sitting in the back seat of a limo with only a pair of high heels and a gold necklace on. Dave began making out with Pam and she returned his advances with passion, as he ran his hands all over her.

Tony’s voice came over the intercom. “There’s cold Champaign in the cooler.”

Dave opened a little door and there was a silver bucket with ice and a bottle of Champaign with a row of crystal glasses hanging from a small rack. He pulled the bottle out of the bucket, broke the wire seal and popped the cork. It bounced around the interior of the limo until it finally came to rest on the seat next to me. I licked the cork and it didn’t taste like the cheap shit either.

At first I wasn’t going to drink any, but I thought this was going to happen weather Pam and I want it or not. It looked like my wife had already come to the same conclusion and had decided to have a good time. I figured why the fuck not. From that point on it was party time.

Half the bottle was gone by the time we got to the steak house Dave brought us too. I jammed the cork back in the bottle and shoved it back into the ice bucket.

Tony opened the door before Pam had a chance to put her slip back on. The valet got an eye full as did Tony. Even dressed in the slip she shot beavers as she exited the car. Are beavers still called beavers if the beaver has no hair?

I had never been to this establishment. In fact I don’t think I had ever even seen it. I looked for a sign or a name on the building, there was nothing that I could see to identify the place. I guessed it was out of my price range anyway, Outback was more my speed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.