The Advocate - Cover

The Advocate

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Three men ply a wife and her husband with alcohol and use her body. One of these men eventually takes control of her and becomes her advocate. From then on she does what ever he tells her to do and the husband accepts the advocates control over them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Pam slept on the drive home and I ended up drinking about four red bulls to keep me awake as I pointed the car in the direction of the city where lived. To tell you the truth I don’t remember the drive home. Just at one point I was pulling into our garage.

We didn’t discuss the weekend. Not even the non-sexual parts. It was as if, out of sight out of mind seemed to be the rule for the day.

At one point I asked her. “Are we going to talk about what happened?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Because I’m a good girl and GOOD GIRLS don’t ENJOY getting RAPED.” And she broke out crying and ran to our room and slammed the door.

Two and a half weeks went by nothing further was discussed yet everything seemed ok, although we hadn’t made love since before that weekend. Because of her blow up when I attempted to get her to talk I decided to wait for her to approach me, as I didn’t want to rush her into doing something she’s wasn’t ready for. Other than that all seemed to be mostly good in the William’s household, she seemed on edge a lot, and kind of nervouse, but she didn’t have any more outbursts.

Then on Wednesday evening the phone rang and Pam answered it.

The call only lasted a couple of minutes and when she hung up she turned to me and in a hollow voice said. “That was Dave. He’s coming here on Friday evening and staying the weekend.”

“What?” I croaked in disbelief. Then I added. “And you’re ok with that?”

She shrugged. “No, I’m not OK WITH IT!, but what am I going to say? YOU aren’t going to stop him. Neither of us is going to call the cops and even if we did what are we going to say? ‘The man is coming to fuck my wife like he did a couple of weeks ago?’”

Then she hit me with the big one as if it was an afterthought. “Oh by the way, I’m pregnant.” then she turned and left the room.

I sat there stunned. Clearly either Dave, Frank or god forbid George was the father. I haven’t had my dick in her pussy for over three weeks.

I got up and went into our bedroom. Pam was there in the bed dressed in her flannel nightgown as per normal, reading her Kindle. I sat on the bed next to her and asked. “What are we going to do?”

She lays the reading device on her lap and looks at me. “About what?”

“The baby.” I simply state.

“What is there to do? Other than go to the doctor and do what any pregnant woman would do to care for her child.”

I nodded, accepting her decision as the correct way to deal with the situation. Then I asked. “What about Dave?”

“What about him?”

“Do you want me to tell him he can’t come here?”

“Is that what you want?”

“I want what you want.”

“What if I said, ‘I never want to see him again.”

“Then I would inform him in no uncertain terms that he’s not welcome in our house.”

“And you think that will stop him?”

“Probably not.” I admitted.

“So why say it in the first place?”

“Because you just said you didn’t want to see him ever again.”

“I said. WHAT IF I said I didn’t want to see him again?”

I stuttered, “I’d, I’d, buy a gun and threaten to shoot him if he doesn’t leave us alone.”

“No you wouldn’t.”

I sighed. “No ... I wouldn’t.”

“He’s going to come here and use your wife like a whore and then he will leave, until the next time he wants to use me. Besides he has that video.”

“You saw Frank?”

“How could I have not? At one point he was right in my face with his dammed phone. At some point they will all be here to fuck me.”

“I can’t allow that.”

She kisses me and says. “Let me know when you have a workable plan. For now I have a book that I’m very interested in.” and she picks up her Kindle and resumes reading.

I was kind of amazed at her attitude and yet then again I wasn’t, these last few days sometimes it seemed as though I was talking to more than one person. One seemed very accepting of Dave and all he represented. At other times she seemed to hate the world around her and it felt she was holding back a lot of anger, then other times she was kind of emotionally dead. I fell asleep trying to figure out what I could possibly do.

At work Thursday morning, I got Dave’s number form procurement and called him.

“Hello Dave?”

“Yes.”

“This is Bill Williams, the husba...”

“Yes, I know who this is. What can I do for you?”

“Well uh, my wife told me you called yesterday.”

“Yes, I did.”

“Uh well, I don’t think it’s such a good idea ... I mean, you coming over to our house.”

“Why not?”

“Well uh, my wife said she would rather not see you ever again.”

“She did?”

“Yes.”

“What do you want?”

“I want what my wife wants.”

“Your wife wants my fat cock in her cunt. You heard what she said.”

“Yes, I did, but that was under ... some unusual circumstances. She has changed her mind.

“No she hasn’t, and neither have you. She still wants me to fuck her and so do you.”

“No, no. She told me last night to tell you not to come to our house and that’s the end of it.” I said putting my foot down.

He laughed! “I’ll see you around five tomorrow night. I’m taking you and Pam to dinner. She knows what I want her to wear” And he hung up.

When I got home that evening Pam was in the kitchen preparing dinner. When I came in to the kitchen she asked just like she always does. “How was your day dear?”

I responded. “I called Dave Hays this morning.”

She paused what she was doing for a half second. “Oh, what did you say to him?”

“I told him that he wasn’t welcome in our home.”

“And what did he say?”

“He said he would see us at five tomorrow night and to be dressed for dinner out.”

She paused again. “Do you want green beans or asparagus?”

“What?” I asked confused by her response.

“Tonight with dinner, do you want green beans or would you rather have asparagus?”

“What about Dave?”

She turned and looked me in the eye and with steel in her voice she said, “I told you when you had a WORKABLE plan to let me know.”

Then she turned her back to me and said. “You had better clean up. Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.