The Advocate - Cover

The Advocate

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Three men ply a wife and her husband with alcohol and use her body. One of these men eventually takes control of her and becomes her advocate. From then on she does what ever he tells her to do and the husband accepts the advocates control over them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Dave led me and the others behind me to our room and opened the door. We all filed in and Dave closed the door behind him. I fell into a plush chair near the bed as George and Frank unzipped Pam’s dress and pulled it over her head and they tossed it to me. I let it hit me in the face and slowly pulled it down so that I could see them.

At this point Pam was only partially aware of what was happening to her, but she was too drunk to do anything about resisting. I acted as though I was passed out, yet I was watching them like a hawk, not wanting to miss a second of what was happening.

Next George pulled her bra off her sizable “C” cups and threw it to me as well, her panties were snatched off. A weak “Noooo,” came from my wife’s lips, but no one paid her any attention. I was caught off guard because Pam had shaved her pussy for me. I had been after her to do it but she had refused. Now I find that she did shave it and some other cock was going to get to enjoy fucking it.

While George and Frank were undressing my wife, Dave had already disrobed and by the time George and Frank had laid Pam on the bed, Dave was already crawling up between her thighs. He took one look at her smooth pussy and said. “Oh my God I love shaved cunt.” Then he plunged face first into her hairless snatch and he began eating her like a man starved.

Pam grabbed Dave’s head and began moaning. By now Frank and George were naked and Frank crawled up on the bed and fed his sizable cock to my wife’s mouth. Almost as an afterthought she let it in and began sucking on him as he fucked her face.

George began playing with her tits, pinching her nipples and slapping her jugs from side to side with quite a bit of force. Red hand prints began to show on her flawless white skin where George was hitting her.

Dave moved up and lined his very fat cock up with her hole and shoved it into her till their pubic bones smashed together. Pam grunted with the impact.

George moved back giving Dave the room to fuck. I was taken aback at the length of George’s dick. It was very long and even though it was long it was no bigger around than my own six incher. Yet the length that George had between his legs was at least nine or ten inches.

George happened to look over at me just as I was reaching to release my dick from the confines of my pants. His eyes lit up as he realized I was watching what they were doing to Pam. He strolled over to me and stuck that long cock up to my lips. I knew he had caught me looking, so there was little reason to try to pretend that I was passed out.

He pushed harder at my lips and I opened up and let him slide it onto me until the bottom of his prodigious belly hit me in the forehead. I haven’t had a dick in my mouth since Butch and Greg used me when I was a kid and it felt odd to have his in there now.

George instructed me. “Press your tongue to the bottom of my dick you cocksucker.” I did as he said. “Watch the teeth boy.” He began sawing in and out of my mouth. I tried to watch what was going on over on the bed, but every time I would look George would slap me lightly but firmly across the face. “Pay attention to my dick you fag, don’t worry about your slut wife. My friends are taking good care of her.

I heard a male yell. “FUCK, fuck I’m cumming.” Then a groan and “Aaahhhh. Fuck yeah, this slut can really suck cock.” That’s when I knew Frank had filled my wife’s mouth with sperm. I could still hear the slap, slap of Dave’s and Pam’s loins smacking together. Pam screamed and then Dave followed with a bellow and I figured they were coming together.

When George saw that Dave had pulled out of Pam’s cunt he extract himself out of my mouth and flipped Pam on her hands and knees.

Then he knee walked up behind her and actually lifted his belly with one hand while he lined his long cock up with her hole and slid it home. As soon as he was all in he let go if his gut and dropped it onto her back as be began fucking her. She squealed each time he drove that long prick into her. I don’t know if he was tickling a part of her vaginal tube that has never been reached before or if he was hurting her for the same reason.

Whatever the reason, she was pushing back at him as hard as he was fucking into her and it didn’t take him long to start sweating. He was huffing and puffing and driving that shaft into her with every pound of fat he possessed and she was taking every inch and loving it. She was no longer out of it. She was fully awake and enjoying all the cock that these men were able to give her.

George blasted her snatch full of jizz and when he began to lose his hardness he slid out of her. She stayed on her hands and knees as George reached over, grabbed me by the hair, pulled me to the bed and tossed me behind her face up.

The fat man clutched Pam’s hips and guided her back so that her sloppy snatch was over my mouth and sealed the two by pressing down on her ass. George yelled at me. “Clean your whore’s twat boy. Get all of that shit out of her so we can fuck her again.”

I love eating my wife’s pussy, but this is the first time I ever ate it when it had sperm in it, mine or anyone else’s. At first I thought I might be sick, but as I began to eat her out I discovered I liked the taste even if I didn’t like the thought of what I was eating.

Soon I had her coming again and when she screamed through another climax, she fell to her side and looked down at me and our eyes met. She had no expression that I could read. I assumed that she was still inebriated. With her and their cum smeared all over my face they had no further use for me and pushed me out of the way.

By now Dave and Frank were hard again. Dave got on the bed and lay face up and told Pam to ride him cowgirl. She looked at me again and reluctantly crawled up over him and sat down on his massive cock.

When I say massive, I’m relating everything to my own penis size. I am right at six inches long and an inch and a half in diameter. Dave was about an inch longer, maybe less, but he was at least another half inch fatter. Now any mathematician knows that a half inch wider when adding up from an inch and a half will double the volume of the cylinder.

So saying that Dave was twice as big as me was no lie. His volume is twice the volume of my peter and therefore he was stretching my wife cunt substantially each time he fucked her.

Once he was fully embedded in her Frank pushed her down to Dave’s chest so that her tits were mashed against him. Dave wrapped his arms around her and began kissing her. Pam didn’t resist his kisses and kissed him back using plenty of tongue.

Then Frank crawled up behind her and with a small bottle of lotion that he found on the bathroom sink, squirted some on her sphincter and began to shove two fingers into her asshole. She jumped when the cool gel hit her sensitive hole and when Frank’s fingers penetrated her ass she made a mighty effort to break free of Dave’s hug. I figured she was going to scream, but she didn’t and when she saw that she was helpless in Dave’s arm gave up the struggle.

I heard Dave whisper in her ear. “Just relax if done right this won’t hurt a bit. But if you tighten up then it’s going to hurt a lot. So just go with it and if you want to make sure it doesn’t hurt, push out like you are trying to take a dump, as he is pushing in and I guarantee it won’t hurt. In fact if you do that you are going to love this more than you could ever imagine.

Apparently she took him at his word and when Frank started pressing his greased dick up her ass, she groaned one time and he didn’t stop until he was all the way in her. All three paused when he bottomed out. Frank asked her if she was ok.

She nodded. He asked her if she were ready for him to move. Again she nodded. Slowly he drew back and just as slowly he pushed back into her. She groaned again and uttered the words. “Oh God, oh God.” She squealed and an orgasm shook her to the core. The men waited for it to pass.

She rose up on her arms. Looked down at Dave and said. “Fuck me like I’ve never been fucked before.” Both men grinned and began moving within her.

It looked like she tried to get in a rhythm with them, but the more she moved the more out of synch they became so I think she just let them fuck her and she just kept cuming and cuming. I’ve never seen someone come so often and so strong

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.