Trophy Daughter - Cover

Trophy Daughter

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 6: Redefinition, recommitment, re-everything

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Redefinition, recommitment, re-everything - Billionaire Matthew Worthington hasn't seen his oldest daughter April in a meaningful way for years, and then she graduates and shows up on his doorstep to become his personal assistant. She has a hidden agenda that unfolds, eventually aided by her sister. She changes her father over time, broadening his focus and creating a different and more caring man. In the process, she falls for him, expands his horizons in many dimensions including sexually, and brings love to him in unexpected ways.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

The cookout and sex party did indeed last most of the weekend. Sunday evening Jon, Mike, Dan, John, and Gail departed, leaving Wilkins and me with April, Serena, Megan, and Mary.

Wilkins sought me out when I was alone, "Sir, I want to talk to you about the weekend."

I kind of guessed what he wanted to say, so I humored him. "Yes, go on; hasn't it been great?"

"Well, first, I must say; this weekend has been the highlight of my life. I hope you know I would never initiate something like this myself with any of your family or friends. I tried to watch your moods and any dissatisfaction with the roles I assumed, but I detected none. I believed that I did what you wanted; you indicated things I should try now and again. I hope I haven't overstepped in some way, and if I have I hope you'll forgive me."

I studied Wilkins: mid forties, muscular, skilled in martial arts – a holdover from his military service, brown hair, and eyes, tall, but not what you'd call lanky.

I asked, "What did each of the women tell you over the weekend, if you sum it up?"

"Miss Megan told me she loved me and wanted me around forever; she was quite explicit about parts of my anatomy she enjoyed. Miss April and Miss Serena said much the same only in slightly coarser language that I admit turned me on. Even Miss Mary went out of her way to tell me how much she appreciated the new relationship we'd formed. Miss Gail told me at one point that I'd been, errr, her favorite fuck of the weekend."

"And what do you think about them – about all of us?"

"Sir, I am devoted to you and the ladies. If I've displeased you, I will truly be devastated and start doing everything I can to make amends."

"Well, first, there are no amends to be made. You were exemplary all weekend. I wanted a wingman and an equal with me, and you proved yourself in that role. Second, you inspire warm and loving feelings in the ladies, and I commend that. The fact that you pleased them sexually makes me happy. You know I am not monogamous, nor am I a fan of exclusivity, so you saw first hand how I manage to dance in that space."

"The ladies all really love you, sir."

"And I love them, even Gail whom I hadn't met before Friday."

"You have a unique relationship with your daughters, sir." Wilkins chuckled at his understatement.

"Uhmmm, Wilkins, given that we were fucking my daughters side by side yesterday, I think you can really drop the 'Sir' vocabulary from now on. I don't need that kind of reverence."

"OK, sirrrrr," Wilkins laughed taking the edge off the tension in our conversation.

I went on, "I do love my daughters in an ... incestuous way. I appreciate your discretion in our activities."

"Always ... but I find I too have affectionate feelings for them."

"As they do for you."

"How do you want me to behave in the future with them – return to my previous role?" I could tell he was hoping for anything but that edict.

"No, that'd be silly. We redefined our roles vis-à-vis each other this weekend, if not more so over the previous weeks. No, any role you have with my daughters, or Megan, or Mary, is their responsibility to work out with you. I suspect you'll find them in your bed from time to time; they positively seemed to enjoy your sexual prowess this weekend and I see real affection there too."

"Thank you for honoring me as a person."

"I wouldn't have it any other way. Having an ego trip at your expense is not on my agenda; at least I try to keep it that way. I know I'm not perfect, and I do succumb to the attention I get in my position. I came from humble roots, and I try not to forget those roots and the people who were there with me as success came my way."

April came up to us, having heard the last of our conversation. She put her arms around my neck. She said, "And now you have four women who will try to keep you from getting too big for your britches."

"Four?"

"Yes. Serena, Mom, Mary, and me." She smiled at Wilkins, "And you were right, I plan to spend some significant time getting my sweet little cunt plowed by Mr. Wilkins. He was a truly delightful surprise."

"I'm outnumbered."


The six of us took the limousine and went to a local bar for dinner. I rode in front with Wilkins while the women chattered in the back. Dinner was a warm and fun evening, and we even had fun flirting with the waitress who Wilkins seemed to know on a first name basis. I had hopes he might bring her back to one of our parties sometime in the near future.

That night Serena and Megan went off with Wilkins, while I made love with April and Mary, and then we slept wrapped together in love.

Wilkins drove all of us into the office early on Monday morning. We dropped Megan off at her place of work on the way. She had that freshly fucked glow about her for a good reason.

Mary, April, Serena, and I slipped into our business roles almost without thinking. My first meeting was at seven-thirty, and Mary efficiently ushered the two men and two women into my conference room, and then got us set up with coffee. Serena hustled in and joined us. The topic was a new product launch for a medical diagnostic tool using nanotechnology that supposedly would be the best on the market at a third the price.

The meetings ticked by, and when I wasn't in meetings, I had a stack of papers on my desk demanding my attention. I'd become an effective speed-reader, aided by a couple of courses in the skill. They were invaluable given the volume of written material passing my desk.

The other feature about my life that made a large difference was that I'd schooled myself to get along on less than six hours of sleep a day. I'd also mastered something Mary called a 'speed nap, ' so if I felt myself flagging, usually in the afternoon, I'd put my feet up on my desk and zone out for ten or fifteen minutes. After that, I'd be good to go until one a.m. or later in the morning.

I plowed through a foot of dense paperwork including several expansion plans for some of our divisional plants. I nixed a couple of them: one a new plant in California that would depend on water for many of its production processes – I suggested the execs rethink the location to a water abundant state; the other was a server farm for a couple of our cloud-based services – I knew the underpinning technology talked about in the plan was already out-of-date.

I devoured about three hundred emails, my normal morning diet, spitting out terse replies to many of them, often words of praise or thanks for deeds accomplished.

April came in with the drafts of two speeches I was to give at the end of the month to two groups. I read through them, made a few suggestions, and she was gone. She was back a half-hour later with five pieces of correspondence to high-level government officials. She'd been carefully crafting the letters because we planned to make them public to put pressure on Congress for some remedial legislation to the tax code.

The phone calls also started, and became interspersed throughout the day. I tried to minimize my internal phone calls; I wanted face-to-face meetings if the person were nearby. I wasn't above leaving my office and going down to other floors in the building to see a person about some subject. The other rule I tried to invoke was not doing business with ourselves; thus, most of my calls dealt with people outside the company in some way: major customers, suppliers, shippers, Wall Street analysts, fund managers, government officials, and so on. I had a full plate, and was never at a loss about whom to talk to next.

Mary brought in a sandwich and diet coke for me about one o'clock. I turned back to doing emails. She said, "Do you want to check that I've followed your instructions?"

I looked at her funny; I couldn't recall any instructions I'd given her that morning.

Mary hiked her pretty skirt up, until her pretty pussy was exposed. She was not bushy, but she had retained a beautiful crisp triangle of curly pubic hair. Beneath that her swollen labia were visible, proving to me that she'd had impure thoughts all morning.

"Ah, yes. I like an experienced woman who understands and follows instructions to the letter."

Mary stepped closer to me, and I ran my right hand up the inside of her legs right to her pussy. I took two fingers, and carefully worked them deep into her cleft. She stood there trembling to the point she had to hold onto my shoulder for stability with her eyes closed.

She moaned and gasped, "Oh, Matthew. That's so ... wonderful. I'll give you all day to stop. I wish you'd fuck me right now."

"Don't tempt me," I whispered as I pulled my hand from her nether region and sucked on my fingers.

"I hope you suck on me like that real soon," Mary whispered. "Will you let me come see you tonight?"

"Maybe. Let's see what the rest of the day is like and what April has planned for me."

Mary nodded, and walked out of the office, her hips having an unusually sexy sway to them.

Serena and John Stenner dropped in for an impromptu five-minute meeting at four o'clock. Serena said, "We have the attention of Austin Vibe. They're interested, so John and I are flying out to see them tonight. We'll meet with them tomorrow, and over the next couple of days if need be."

"Take the company jet. It'll be faster, and you'll be more rested when you see them. I'm not traveling this week to my knowledge."

"Thank you." Serena glanced at John and said in a lecherous tone; "Maybe we'll use it to join the Mile High Club."

John looked a little chagrined, but I could tell the idea had great appeal to him.

I laughed, "John, enjoy what comes your way. She wants you."

"And I want her, but I try not to be too obvious about it, especially around here. By the way, the weekend was fabulous. Gail and I were both over the moon about it. She has already called me twice today, just to reminisce about one feature of it or another. I can tell she's still horny. Thank you, and please include us in your plans."

I acknowledged his remarks and promised to include the pair in more 'social events.' I loved little euphemisms for gangbangs and orgies.

That remark led me to enquire, "John, if you're leaving for a couple of days, what's Gail doing? Does she want some company?"

He looked surprised, "She'd probably love some company. I'll check. What should I tell her?"

"Tell her to come by the house about seven for dinner. I'll alert Wilkins that we'll have a guest. If she wants she can stay over, although I don't know what the ratio will be between pussies and cocks."

He laughed, and the pair rushed off to get ready for their trip.

I called Megan about four-thirty, just to say hello. She was in a meeting so I left a short message telling her I was thinking about her in a romantic way. I also asked Mary to arrange for flowers to be delivered to her. I knew that would happen before she left work at six o'clock.

About six-fifteen April appeared at my door with her briefcase in hand. I was into a two-inch thick I.T. Systems Plan that was nearly putting me to sleep. I know I looked up with my eyes at half-mast.

April said, "Time to go. Come on. No briefcase. I have all you'll need until tomorrow morning." She patted the side of her briefcase. It was thin, and I knew one item in there was the iPad, which never seemed out of her reach.

As we walked out of my office door Mary started to follow us. She had a lilt to her walk and a smile a mile wide.

"Coming with us, Mary?" I asked over my shoulder.

"Oh, yes. I got an invitation to dinner."

"You know I extended an invitation for Gail to join us."

"She's definitely joining us," Mary stated.

"Do you have a bag?"

"It's already in the limousine. I made a little trip home at lunch."

I glanced at April, "And I'm the last to know, right?"

"Right!"


We had a comfortable dinner on the patio despite the warm temperature. April insisted I wear shorts or a bathing suit, plus a sport shirt. The women were similarly attired, only each dressed to lure the men into some sexual fantasy land. Wilkins had prepared things, and he also joined us at my insistence. We sat at the round table: April, Mary, Wilkins, Gail, and me.

I got a text from Megan: 'Thank you for the message and the beautiful flowers. I love you too. Have fun tonight. I'm resting. Dinner tomorrow night? M.'

April looked happy about the message. "I'm so glad to see you've reestablished your connection with Mom. That's important to me and Serena."

Mary posed to April, "You don't see it as competition?"

April said, "Not a bit. I love both of them, and I love my sister. I want to share everything with them – all the love, the sex, the adventure, just everything."

Gail asked, "I gather you have an unusual family situation. I could tell over the weekend that you'd already been with each other many times before."

Mary started to defend me, "They're all consenting adults, and..."

Gail interrupted, "Oh, I know, and I wouldn't say anything except to you directly. You love each other so and it shows, but don't let that love blind you to what others might think if they suspect the situation. I suggest you put up a more solid front that covers the fact that you're involved with your daughters."

I didn't get what she was talking about.

April smiled at Gail, "I'm working on it. I think we'll fix the whole situation soon."

I still didn't get it. I was about to ask about the 'code' that had just been transmitted, but Mary started to clear the table and that made all of us be attentive to that task.

The five of us carried the dishes into the kitchen, and did a quick clean up there. Wilkins looked a little perturbed that we'd all helped in clean up, but he caught me laughing at his discomfort and relaxed.

At April's suggestion, we stripped and took an evening swim au naturel. 'Au naturel' became a euphemism for 'Let's fuck in the pool.'

Actually, we paired up on the loungers on the patio deck. Before I could think about what would happen next, Wilkins had Gail impaled on his king-size cock. Gail immediately started to make noises demonstrating the exceptional level of satisfaction she felt.

I glanced back, and April and Mary were in a sixty-nine on another chaise. Mary's slightly smaller body was on top of April, and her fingers and tongue were buried in April's sweet pussy as April returned the favor from below. I could hear both of them slurping up the juices they were finding.

I watched the two pairs of lovers as I stroked my own cock. April gestured me over, and right in front of her face, she took my cock, and directed it into Mary's wet cooch. Mary moaned, and I made a couple of dozen strokes before I pulled out and backed away. April sucked one of my balls into her mouth and did lewd and erotic things with it.

Eventually, at April's suggestion, I walked around to the other end of the chaise. Mary smiled up at me, inhaled my cock briefly, and then used her hand to direct it into April's gaping snatch. I repeated a couple dozen strokes there too, and then repeated the journey.

Partway along my cycles, I went over to Wilkins and Gail. She'd just lain back and opened herself in total submission, but instead of Wilkins sinking into her in the missionary position, I slid into her beautiful quim, and pumped for a minute or two. Gail felt truly stimulating and enticing. Gail felt tighter than April, and she loved to do passionate things with her tongue when our faces were near each other.

While I'd been doing Gail, Wilkins had turned and plowed into Mary's cunt. She urged him on to April too, so as I finished up with Gail, I watched him also make thirty strokes into April.

After a while Wilkins and I lined up the women next to each other doggie style on one chaise, and just cycled through the batch much to everyone's delight.

April laughed, "Who's going to cum first? Which of you guys is going to have to drop out?" From her look, she obviously expected that it would be me.

I winked at Wilkins, and he smiled back.

My next turn with April, I started to piston two and then three fingers into her hot love box. She was wet and generating girl juice at a prodigious rate. I added my little finger to the mix, and then folded my thumb into my hand and worked my entire hand into her box.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.