The Bach
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by QM

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young man believes that he's in for a very boring holiday, he couldn't be more wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First  

'Happy, happy, happy, ' thought Tracey as she awoke, still held in her brother's arms.

She felt great, there was no two ways about it, Gavin had unlocked something within her that had obviously lain dormant since she'd flowered into puberty and beyond. Tracey simply loved being loved sexually, be it either by a man, or indeed a woman, though she did prefer the feel of a cock within her rather than a tongue or fingers. Soon she felt Gavin gather her in and kiss her forehead.

"Glad you're awake, sis," he said quietly.

"Oh, why?" giggled Tracey.

"Because I'm pretty sure someone's moving around out there and it isn't Mum," he said seriously, making Tracey's smile drop.

"You'd best go out and look," Tracey said as she scrambled into her T-shirt and panties.

Gavin made sure that Tracey was out of sight behind his door before opening it and glancing out.

"It's OK. It's Aroha," he said to a relieved Tracey, who moved out and into the lounge/kitchen to greet her friend.

The two girls hugged and went into chatterbox mode, starting with what had happened overnight, as Gavin headed off to the dunny.

"Oh, your Mum was wonderful," Aroha breathed out with a very satisfied look on her face.

"She is, but I have to admit Gav's cock just does more for me when it's in," giggled Tracey.

"Yeh, but when it comes to oral, she's in a class of her own," Aroha replied with a giggle of her own.

"True and a great teacher too," Tracey agreed.

"Oh yeh!" Aroha replied with a reminiscent grin as Gavin came out of the dunny to join them.

"Looks like everyone had a great night, 'cept possibly Dad," he chuckled.

Both girls blushed and giggled and looked absolutely adorable and planted kisses on Gavin's cheeks as Natalie emerged from her room looking tousled but happy.

"Morning, Mum," Gavin greeted her.

"Morning. Everyone sleep well?" Nat asked.

A chorus of 'yes' greeted her and made her smile as Dad wandered out. He got more or less the same treatment as we sat down to fruit juice and cereal for breakfast.

"Talked to the guys last night; mind if I do that overnight fishing thing tonight?" Wayne asked.

"Sure, why not?" Natalie replied.

"Sweet as, got any plans yourself?" he added.

"Appreciate the use of the car to go up to Taupo," Nat replied.

Dad hesitated. He rarely lets Mum drive his car as she has her own runabout at home, but finally he nodded.

"Just drop me off at the marina and please, don't prang it," Wayne finally said.

"No worries."

After that it was just a case of everyone getting ready and packing into the car for the day's adventures to begin.


Taupo, or to give it its full name of Taupo-nui-a-Tia (great cloak of Tia), is a beautiful town, though in the morning we weren't actually going into it, but up to Huka fall where the lake empties over a cliff. The lake itself is a volcanic caldera that last erupted in 181 AD. Just to the north near the falls is a site called the craters of the moon where you can still see signs of volcanic activity in steaming and boiling mud pools.

We were there to give Aroha the touristy bits and she loved it. Mum had her camera constantly clicking away as she got posed and natural pictures of us for the family albums. We then had lunch in Taupo before hiring some kayaks to see the Maori carvings at Mine Bay and we didn't get back until early evening.

Mum treated us to dinner in Taupo before we headed back to the bach and what we all knew was going to be an evening of great fun and sex.


As soon as I was in the front door Aroha plastered herself to me in a very passionate embrace. We'd flirted and teased each other in the car and on our travels all day, but we'd held off on anything too erotic, saving it all by mutual consent for when we were back at the bach.

Aroha was soon joined by Tracey and Mum in the embrace before Mum scooted off to close the blinds, just in case anyone decided to look in; unlikely given our remote location, but still possible.

By the time Mum was back I had already removed Aroha's top and bra and was suckling on a beautiful soft brown nipple as Tracey was caressing Aroha's still covered pussy making my lovely girlfriend shiver in delight.

Tracey gasped as Mum's nimble fingers slid up her short skirt to tug down her panties and softly caress her already wet slit and baby soft mound. Aroha was in the meantime going over the top in an almost constant orgasm that Tracey's fingers were arousing as she had slid her hand into Aroha's panties.

With Aroha's help I hooked a thumb into her shorts and panties and she wriggled out of them, leaving her young body completely open to our sexual advances. Moaning softly she kissed me and Tracey alternately until, with a squeal, she orgasmed when Nat pushed her head between her shapely thighs to kiss, nibble and lick at her clitoris.

Tracey took that moment to shimmy out of her own T-shirt and bra and tug my shorts down to lick my cock up and down as if it were a lolly.

"Someone wants to play," she giggled.

"Oh yes," I chuckled as a dazed looking Aroha knelt down to kiss Mum and draw her top off as well.

Tracey and I exchanged kisses for a while whilst Mum and Aroha tussled with each other. While Aroha removed all of Mum's clothes I finished undressing Tracey. Tracey had by this time removed my shirt and we were all now as naked as the day we were born.

Aroha then went down on Mum, making her cry out and gasp in sheer pleasure while I laid Tracey down on the couch and slid powerfully into her, making her own cries join those of her Mum.

"Oh Gavin!" she moaned as the sexual tension that had been in the air all day was finally breached by her crescendoing orgasm. Mum was also going wild under Aroha as she slid her slim fingers into Mum's already soaking pussy.

"Oh fuck! I needed that!" moaned Tracey as I continued to thrust into her whilst watching Aroha eat Mum out.

"Can't wait for some man meat myself," Mum gasped. "Not that this isn't good ... oh yes!"


Natalie was in an orgasmic heaven. Aroha had proven to be an apt pupil from their night time activities and seemed to know just where to lick and touch her to produce the ultimate in pleasure for Nat. Also adding to the atmosphere of lust was Gavin taking Tracey good and hard, making her squeal in delight at his thrusting cock; a cock Natalie couldn't wait to feel inside herself as soon as it was possible.

Tracey finally orgasmed again and Gavin then mounted Aroha from behind leaving his sister still splayed out, gasping with glazed, lustful eyes.

Aroha moaned in pleasure into Natalie's pussy as Gavin's cock speared into her and drove her towards an orgasm. She slipped her thumb into Natalie's back passage to take her over the top again, her hips bucking uncontrollably under Aroha's probing tongue and fingers.

At this point Tracey re-joined them, suckling one of Natalie's distended nipples and using her fingers to tweak the other one, making Natalie almost lose consciousness, such was the intensity of the feelings within her body.

It was soon apparent to Natalie that Gavin's invasion of Aroha was taking her over the edge too. But, as Aroha pulled back to cry out her ecstasy, Tracey took her place at her pussy and proceeded to keep what seemed to Natalie to be a continuous orgasm going. She spasmed again with the intense pleasure that just would not end.

As Aroha collapsed due to Gavin's efforts Tracey pulled back. Natalie felt her son move on top of her and push his rampant cock into her pussy, making her shriek again in sheer joy as a missing piece of the puzzle slid into place. The powerful thrusts soon had Natalie gasping with pleasure. She knew that Gavin had held back his bounty for her as his thrusts got even more powerful and faster to the point of being painful. He hammered home his lust within the channel he'd passed into the world from. At last, with a mutual groan, they both climaxed. His cock jetted his bounty within her in a warm, loving injection that felt so right to her needy body.


We all fell into each other's arms after the initial loving subsided for a short time, chests heaving and our faces red with our exertions.

"God, that was intense," Natalie chuckled as Gavin held her in his arms.

"Yeh Mum, but, oh, so good," giggled Tracey.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.