The Bach - Cover

The Bach

Copyright© 2016 by QM

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young man believes that he's in for a very boring holiday, he couldn't be more wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First  

'Hot, hot, hot, ' I thought as I ladled a heavy rounded volcanic rock from out of a blazing fire into the pit I'd dug for them two days previously.

I was sweating like a pig, as was Dad, as we prepared the hangi for Mum, but figured it was worth it as the ladies had prepared a massive feast for us and some friends we'd invited over to help us feast. The rocks had been cooking inside a hardwood fire for almost four hours before we ladled them out and were glowing white hot when we got them out and into the cooking pit as quickly as we could. Once the cooking pit had a layer of rocks in we placed the chicken wire baskets of food on top of them, meat first followed by vegetables. We then covered the trays with clean wet sheets and placed wet mutton cloth over the top of them to prevent any earth getting into the food. After that Dad and I put earth carefully over the cloth until it was all covered and followed Aroha's instructions to put more earth on wherever we saw steam rising.

"That'll do," she said finally with a grin.

"Good," said Mum as we all grabbed some cold tinnies.

"How traditional should we go?" I asked with a grin.

"Heh, you're just dyin' to try out the school haka aren't you?" Dad chuckled.

"Only chance I'll get outside of school," I replied with a grin.

"I'm in," giggled Tracey.

"Me too," said a grinning Aroha.

"Told the guests to be here six thirty sharp," said Dad. "So you can greet them then."


Natalie was pleased with the way things were going; yesterday had been a day of revelation and resolution for her. The first being that Aroha had figured out just what was going on between her and Gavin and fortunately didn't mind. The second being that Aroha also liked girls almost as much as boys. If anything the young girl was insatiable when it came to sex and had enjoyed Nat, Tracey and Gavin's attentions both in the giving and receiving.

It had been the evening when she'd insisted on a private chat with Wayne that had settled a few issues as well as totally changing the family dynamics...

She'd asked the kids to clear out for an hour or so when Wayne had got back, figuring she knew fine well what they'd get up to ... assuming Gavin had recovered from being almost drained dry.

Tracey had been the one to take charge as she chivvied Gavin and Aroha out, having seen in her Mum's eyes that this was important.

"So who is she?" Nat asked Wayne when the kids were (presumably) out of earshot.

"Who's who?" Wayne asked, going slightly white faced.

"The woman you need to buy condoms for; the one who was the reason you had to buy fresh fish to cover for your absence," Nat stated.

"Ah hell, Nat," Wayne said, looking utterly panic stricken. "It was a moment's weakness."

"And the others?" Nat asked guessing, but suspiciously sure.

"Crap. How long have you known?" Wayne replied suddenly deflating and almost collapsing onto a chair.

"Day before yesterday for sure," Nat replied. "But I'd wondered off and on for a couple of years now."

"What do you want, Nat?"

"I want you to leave me alone."

"Sorry?"

"I like you, Wayne. We have a good life, but I don't want any more drunken fucks like the night before last. I want separate beds. I'll eventually want my own room when Gavin moves out," Nat stated.

"You don't want a divorce?" Wayne asked.

"Fuck no. We'd lose the business if you had to divvy up half to me or pay out, wouldn't we?" Nat replied with a question of her own.

"Yeh, pretty much," Wayne admitted.

"I'm hoping we can get on as friends; might be that I won't mind the odd fuck if you up your game. But after today I'm not gonna ask who you're fucking and neither are you if I go elsewhere," Nat stated. "Can you live with that?"

"I dunno, Nat. Can I think on it?" an obviously shocked Wayne replied.

"Sure, take all week. But if you do say OK, you might want to consider a vasectomy so you can enjoy rooting without the frenchie," Nat replied.

Whatever Wayne had been expecting, it hadn't been Nat being so ... reasonable over his adultery. He wasn't all too sure as to how he'd cope with Nat fucking other men, but it sure as hell beat the alternative.

'What I don't know, I won't worry about. If I don't rub her face in it, she won't rub mine in it either, I guess. Besides, she's a lousy root these days, too much like hard work, ' he thought.

"Let's say I provisionally agree. What do we tell the kids?" he asked.

"Nothing, it's not like we are particularly affectionate around each other," she replied.

"So you're saying outside the bedroom we behave as if we're man and wife?" he asked.

"More or less, we can go to the same stuff we always do with friends. You just don't get to fuck me no more unless I say so," Nat replied.

"OK. I'm game. We can give it a go; but no rubbing each other's noses in it," Wayne decided.

"Yeh, we don't bring other people home to fuck," Nat agreed, placing Gavin, Tracey and Aroha in a separate bracket.

"Don't ask, don't tell," Wayne added.

"If you're gonna be home late, let me know. I don't need details," she agreed.

"Ditto," Wayne nodded. "I can live with that, I think."

"Gonna have to, Wayne, or it'll get expensive," Nat replied closing down the conversation. 'And that, ' she thought, 'has sorted that.' She hoped.


Wayne hadn't drunk that much last night so Natalie had missed out, but suspected that Tracey and Aroha had joined Gavin in his room for a night of pleasure, if the bleary eyed looks she'd seen in the morning had been any indication. But now she was damned horny and was hoping that somehow or other she could get Gavin to see to her needs.

"Think we'll have enough beer?" she asked Wayne.

"Dunno, but I can get some more if you want," he replied.

"Yeh, can't hurt," Nat replied knowing he'd be at least forty five minutes.

"Might be a while," Wayne said.

"No worries, take your time, be here for six though," Nat replied suspecting he'd stop off at whoever he was fucking here.

"Sweet as," he said as he headed for the door.

As soon as the car was gone Nat went hunting for the kids hoping they hadn't gone too far. She was in luck as they were merely keeping an eye on the hangi and moving earth around at Aroha's direction.

"I need you, Gav," Natalie called out.

"Sure, Mum," Gav replied with a grin and headed over, leaving the two girls giggling behind him.


I knew immediately what Mum wanted when she came out and called me as did the girls. We weren't stupid after all and we knew Mum had missed out last night and so I was sent to do my 'duty' by her.

As soon as we were indoors Mum simply grabbed me and kissed me passionately before dragging me to my room.

"God, I missed you," she moaned.

"We missed you too, Mum," I said before kissing her again.

"I know, but the talk I had with your Dad was enough to put him off his beer," she chuckled as she undid the belt on my shorts.

"Does he know? About us I mean?" I asked with a little bit of dread.

"No, Gav. But I told him I knew about him and the women he was fucking as well as me," she replied as my button was undone and my zip went down.

"He must be nuts to give you up," I chuckled as I pulled her T-shirt up and off.

"Gav, we just don't do it for each other as we once did. Now shut up about your Dad and just love me," Mum said as she dropped to her knees and tugged my shorts and underwear down.

I was already as stiff as a board from anticipation though it appeared Mum wanted a taster first and her mouth went around my cock and into one of her heavenly blow-jobs, something she excelled at compared to Aroha and Tracey. Then again I figured she must have had a lot more practice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.