The Bach
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by QM

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young man believes that he's in for a very boring holiday, he couldn't be more wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First  

'Bored, bored, bored, ' thought Aroha as the train seemed to plod along to her stop at Taumaranui at the end of a five hour journey. Whilst a lot of western countries might have been horrified at sending what they would consider a child alone on such a journey, New Zealanders were a bit more laid back about it. As it stood, Aroha had been escorted to the train, put on it, told not to be stupid around strangers and that she'd be collected at the Taumaranui station. Not that her parents had been particularly happy about it, but that was more to do with what else was going on in her Whanau (pronounced 'far no', meaning family or extended family) and her poroheahea (idiot, fool, blockhead, numbskull, halfwit, nincompoop, twit, nitwit, wally, dope, peabrain, moron, OK, OK, you get the meaning) half-brother.

Mostly Aroha was bored because she had little else to do except wait and hope that Tracey would be there to collect her, but as Tracey's phone wasn't working too well thanks to poor reception, it was a case of hope and see. There was also the hope that Gavin would turn up as well and perhaps notice that she only had eyes for him.

Aroha had carried a torch for Gavin for almost a year now, ever since he'd stepped in to prevent a pack of hoons (idiot boy racer types) who were friends of her brother from trying to pull her into a car. Her dad had thrashed Benny afterwards for allowing it, but the beating hadn't stuck. Still, Gavin was her hero and he didn't even know she existed ... apart from being a friend of Tracey's.

She'd even begged Tracey to put in a good word for her with Gavin, but Tracey more often than not was at loggerheads with Gavin and it never seemed to be the right time. Aroha had even had to step in to prevent Tracey badmouthing her brother with some tall tales, to no avail; Gavin was out of reach ... until Tracey had passed on an invitation to join her family down at their bach as a favour for telling Tracey's Mum about Benny's plan to get Gavin to go camping with him and his friends. This Aroha hoped would be her big chance...

At last the announcement came that the train was pulling in to Taumaranui station and Aroha grabbed her bags, looking out of the window to see if she could see her friend, and yes! Tracey was there along with her Mum and Gavin too!

Struggling with her bag, Aroha made her way to the door and stepped down to the platform. Unfortunately her bag caught and she found herself heading face first towards the ground, unable to prevent it. And then she was caught, just in time, by Gavin and for the second time she found herself in his arms, only this time it was different, he looked right at her and murmured, "Careful, little Aroha, we don't want you getting hurt."

He put her gently down as Tracey ran up to give her a hug followed by her smiling Mum.

"Kia ora (hello), Tracey," Aroha greeted her friend who simply hugged her.

"Nau mai (Welcome)," Tracey replied with a broad smile.

"Kia ora, Gavin," Aroha greeted her saviour, eyes downcast shyly.

"Tena koe (Greetings to you), Aroha," Gavin replied with a wide smile making Aroha's heart lift.

"Kia ora, Mrs..." Aroha began.

"You can call me Natalie or Nat, Aroha. You've known me long enough to drop the Mrs thing," Tracey's mum broke in with a smile.

"Kia ora, Nat."

"Nau mai, Aroha," Nat replied. "Let Gavin take your bag. Wayne's waiting outside in the car, I hope, as he went to pick up some sushi for lunch."


I had to admit it was good to see Aroha, even better to play the hero, although I was only at the train door to be the gentleman and grab her bag for her. I even got a little chance to show off my limited Maori language skills in the greetings. I had no idea why I hadn't taken notice of Aroha before, perhaps it was Benny's threats, though more likely it was because she was one of Tracey's pack-mates. She was beautiful I had to admit, brown skin, long black hair, soft brown eyes, same height as Tracey, but slightly less athletic, as in a normal womanly shape. The main thing for me though was her voice, it was incredibly melodious and since I now knew she liked me, was a siren call for my affections.

We all piled into the car and Dad drove us off after saying hello. Mum was in the front and Tracey and I in the back with Aroha sandwiched between us.

"Long journey?" Tracey asked.

"Yes, but I'm here now and glad to get away as the whanau is in an uproar. Benny got arrested yesterday," Aroha replied.

"What! What for?" I asked.

"He had a load of P (Methamphetamine/Ice - called "P" due to the Pseudoephedrine used to manufacture the drug) in his boot. He was transporting it for one of the gangs, but last I heard he wouldn't say which one," Aroha replied.

"Bloody idiot," I sighed. "Sometimes I wonder why I ever called him friend."

"Yes, Gavin. You know he only put up with you to have a chance with your sister?" Aroha acknowledged.

"Really?" I replied.

"As if!" muttered Tracey.

"Yes, he didn't have a very high opinion of any of your friends, though I think he hoped to set up his own drugs clientele with them," Aroha stated.

I was gobsmacked. I'd always thought Benny a friend, if a little on the wild side, though thinking back, there were a few hints that all was not really well between my other friends and him.

"Told you so, Gavin," Tracey needled.

"Yes sis, you did. Now let it drop, please," I replied.

"Sorry, Gav," Tracey replied and leaned over Aroha to kiss my cheek.

"I'm sorry too, Gavin," Aroha added.

"It's not your fault, Aroha. I guess I just didn't want to see," I replied.

"No harm done, Gav," Mum added.

"Yeh, nah, just glad you said no to me going camping," I said with a wry smile.

"Did you know Benny had forbidden any of Gavin's mates to ask you out?" Tracey asked Aroha.

"No, but I'm not surprised. He doesn't particularly care for male pakeha save for their money to buy drugs. He always wanted me to go out with one of his gang bros," Aroha replied.

"Those the hoons who tried to drag you into their car?" I asked.

"Yes, Gavin. You saved me that day and Dad put a stop to it after he found out Benny had OK'd it ... for a while anyway," Aroha said with a smile.

"I like your Dad," I chuckled. "He's a bit of a dag (funny guy)."

"He likes you too," Aroha said with a smile.

"Hard to believe you and Benny are brother and sister," Mum noted.

"He's my half-brother, Nat. His Mum was my Dad's first wife and she dumped him on us when she couldn't control him anymore," Aroha explained. "My Mum hates him, but put up with him for the sake of my Dad who's tried to turn him around."

"I'm so sorry, Aroha," Mum said.

"We managed. But he brought a lot of his bad ways from his Mum's family with him," Aroha acknowledged. "I'm glad I got away. Dad and Mum will be going to the Whare nui (meeting house) to talk to the kaumātua (tribal elders) of the hapū (clan or tribe) to see if they can help, but I suspect Mum hopes that Benny will just go away to prison and never come back."

"What about you, Aroha. What do you want?" I asked.

"Same as my Mum. I just never trusted Benny and think if it wasn't for my Dad it could have been worse," Aroha replied.

"Enough of these dark moments," Mum interrupted. "Will you help me do a hangi (Maori food cooked in the ground), Aroha?"

"Oh yes, Nat, I'd love to," Aroha replied with a beaming smile.

"Great, I've always wanted to try it, but never had anyone to show me," Mum replied.

"When would you like to do it?" Aroha asked.

"Mid-week will be fine, the guys will need to dig the pit and prepare the bonfire for the stones. Plus you need to relax too and get to know us a bit more," Mum replied.

By this time we'd arrived at the bach and we piled out. I carried Aroha's case to Tracey's room where Mum had sorted out an air bed for her.

"Oh, this is so nice," Aroha was saying when I came out of the bedroom as she looked at the view.

"Why don't you kids take Aroha exploring after lunch?" Mum suggested.

"Great idea, Mum," Tracey said. "Will you come with us, Gav?"

"Sure, why not?" I replied, getting a massive grin from Tracey and a shy smile from Aroha.

"I'd planned going fishing after lunch," Dad added.

"That's OK, luv. I need to run the hoover round the bach and do a bit of laundry," Mum replied.

I could tell Dad was surprised as Mum normally insists on him helping her, but I guess Mum had her reasons.

Lunch was great, we all stuffed ourselves on sushi before Dad grabbed the chilly bin, filled it with beer and went out to attach the boat trailer to the car and race off to join his mates before Mum changed her mind.

"If you need to change, Aroha, do it now. Gav, could you give me a hand with the washer?" Mum asked.

"Sure, Mum," I replied as Aroha went to get changed while Tracey did the dish washing.

The washer wasn't in bad condition, last year we'd found it infested with an ants' nest and Mum refused to approach it unless it had been checked. Dad had apparently let off a bug bomb yesterday, but often enough it didn't get everything, hence my inspection.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.