The Bach - Cover

The Bach

Copyright© 2016 by QM

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man believes that he's in for a very boring holiday, he couldn't be more wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First  

'Bored, bored, bored, ' thought Tracey as she examined her phone for the umpteenth time in the rather vague hope that somehow she could will the reception to improve or indeed appear. Much as she enjoyed holidaying in the bach the one thing she didn't like was the poor to non-existent network coverage as it meant she could not keep up with what her friends were doing.

Lying quietly in her bed all she could hear was the constant chirping of the crickets and the even fainter sounds of her dad snoring in the next room. She'd gone almost straight to sleep after going to bed when they'd got to the bach but the nap she'd had in the car meant that she'd awoken in the wee small hours after something disturbed her presumably and as yet had been unable to get back to sleep. Finally deciding to go raid the fridge for a snack she quietly slipped out of bed and carefully opened her door so as to not disturb anyone with a squeak before stopping dead in her tracks with the door very slightly ajar.

Tracey watched her mother slip out of the small bedroom where her brother was sleeping and walk on wobbly legs towards the bathroom with her robe open, exposing the unclothed front of her body. Her mind froze as initially she couldn't believe what she was witnessing, nor what the implications of what she witnessed were.

Carefully closing the door Tracey lay back on her bed and tried to come up with some reasonable explanation for what she'd seen. But try as she might, the open robe trumped any explanation her thoughts could come up with, other than the probability that her mother and brother had been having sex ... with each other!

That said, Tracey didn't know what to do next. Yes, she could tell her Dad, but she was also smart enough to realise the ramifications of such a move. She could also say nothing and simply ignore or forget what she'd seen, though true to herself she knew that was unlikely. The only thing she could think to do was to broach the subject with her brother, then again she'd have to do that carefully as Gavin did not exactly view her in a kindly light at the minute.

Truth to tell though, Tracey was more than just a little curious. She knew she should be disgusted, indeed she was pretty sure she could throw up a storm about what she suspected, but in reality she knew it would be an act, nothing more. Tracey wanted to 'know'. It was as simple as that and she also, in a moment of honesty, wanted to know what it was like...

Tracey's feelings about her brother were ambiguous. She liked him, but always found herself constantly aggravating him for no other reason than apparently she could. She constantly spied on him, reported his actions to her friends, even exaggerating a few such as a tall tale of her catching him masturbating (which she hadn't) but was able to spin what she constantly claimed was a fraction of a second's glance into a vivid, if plausible to a pack of teenage girls' fantasies, description of its size and length. Only her friend Aroha hadn't believed her and in the end had stepped in to have a quiet word about the boasting, if only because Tracey knew Aroha was infatuated with her brother and didn't like him to be the subject of gossip.

There was of course the delicious possibility of Aroha finally getting her way with Gavin and becoming the girlfriend she longed to be and if that was the case Tracey wondered, if they did 'it', they would let her watch. All through this Tracey could feel her nether regions tingling like mad as she became more and more aroused at the thought of her Mum and brother having sex as well as Aroha and her brother doing the same. Soon her hand reached down for her fingers to touch her 'special place' and began to rub it. Soon they were almost flickering over it until the sensation exploded within her leaving her dazed and with a smile on her face as the thought that had finally taken her over the edge had been of Gavin and the possibility of persuading him to touch her there.


Morning came gloriously early for me as I snuggled under my throw and thought back to the previous night and just what had happened. Mum, as she'd promised, had come to my room and we'd fucked twice and I'd also cum in her mouth as well. My mind couldn't get over how good it had been for both of us. I'd managed to get her to cum several times as well until eventually, despite the desire (on my part), she'd slipped away back to her own room and I'd drifted off to sleep almost immediately. Yet I knew I'd have to be bloody careful. I couldn't afford to let even a hint of what was going on slip out to anyone as I didn't want it to end, nor my Mum to go to prison.

Eventually the call of nature had me pulling on my shorts and T-shirt to stumble out to the dunny and then to the kitchen area to grab some juice and cereal. My activities seemingly disturbed Tracey and she padded out from her room to the dunny and eventually to the table where I was sitting munching on cornflakes.

"Morning, bro," she yawned at me as she reached across to grab the packet of cornflakes.

"Morning, sis,"

"Bet you're glad you came here now," she said.

"Why's that? I asked.

"Because of that," she pointed to the view from the large window to the front of the bach and the stunning view of Rotongaio Bay and Lake Taupo.

"It's nice," I said as she padded over to the fridge to get some milk and juice.

"Nicer than any place you'd have gone to with your mates," she said with a smirk.

"Perhaps, but that's not the point. It was my choice to do something with my bros not yours to do something about it," I replied evenly as it was way too early to fight.

"Gavin, Benny's bad news. Even his sister knows it," she said.

"Ah, what the hell. You're probably right," I replied in the vain hope that by agreeing with her I'd shut her up.

"Besides, think of the fun we can have down here, swimming, boating, tramping through the woods, all stuff you love doing ... or used to," she added.

"I suppose," I replied.

"And Aroha will be here and I know she likes you," Tracey giggled.

"She's OK," I replied, thinking that actually Aroha wasn't bad at all, a part Maori girl with a lovely figure courtesy of her Pakeha (not Maori, usually European) mother.

"She wants me to ask you if you'll go out with her," Tracey admitted.

"What?" I asked, confused as until twenty seconds ago I didn't even know that Aroha liked me.

"Go out, you know, date, make out, root, marry, have kids etc." Tracey giggled.

"Action packed holiday that will be," I joked. "Besides, Benny's told all us guys that if we ask her out he'll have our guts for garters."

"Why? What's it got to do with him?" Tracey asked, curiosity writ large on her face.

"Damned if I know, but that's what he said," I replied.

"So, because Benny the bogan will throw a hissy fit if you ask his sister out, you won't try to give your ferret a run with her?" Tracey giggled alluding to me having sex with her friend.

"For God's sake, sis! She's only fourteen," I chuckled even though I knew if I got the chance I would and I was so much more 'experienced' now.

"So? I'm only fourteen and I think about sex," Tracey replied. "I know Aroha does too."

"Thinking about it and doing it are two totally different things," I said quietly amused.

"Have you done it yet, Gav?" she asked.

"Yes..." I finally replied carefully.

"With who?"

"Not saying. You can't be trusted to keep your trap shut," I replied, feeling my face going red.

"I would over this, Gav. I promise," she entreated.

"I can't, Trace. I just can't. I made a promise," I replied.

"Was it good?"

"Hell yes!" I breathed, a grin slipping out when I thought back.

"Was it Mum?" Tracey asked, looking me right in the eye and making my blood freeze in my veins.

"I..." I began only for Tracey to cut me off.

"Before you think of a lie, bro. I saw Mum leave your room last night about 1am," Tracey stated.

"Oh hell," was all I could think to say.

"I'm not going to tell. Told you I wouldn't," Tracey added.

"Thanks, sis ... I hope," I replied.

"There is something I want though," she said.

'Here it comes, ' I thought.

"If you fuck Aroha, I want to watch," she said, confusing the hell out of me.

"Why? And what makes you think Aroha would agree to that? Assuming she'd let me," I asked.

"I just want to see it done," she replied blushing.

"Watch a porn movie," I chuckled now the initial shock had worn off.

"Ew, gross!"

"And if I do all this, you won't tell Dad?" I asked seriously.

"I wouldn't anyway. I don't want to see the family split up," she admitted.

"Thanks, sis," I replied and meant it, reaching over to give her a cuddle and feel her snuggle into me.


Natalie awoke feeling wonderful, her lower body ached deliciously from where Gavin had plundered her treasure last night and the stresses and worries that had plagued her life over the last few years seemed to be gone or strangely light at the moment.

'If I'd known a good fucking would have cured that I'd have let my boss do it years ago, ' she thought with wry amusement about her overly-friendly employer.

Wayne was still gently snoring away so she decided to get up and face the day and perhaps get a little quality time in with the kids before plans were made.

Once outside her room she caught Gavin giving a smiling Tracey a cuddle and couldn't hide a smile at how happy they seemed as opposed to the last year of utter bitching and cat fights from the pair of them.

"All forgiven then?" she asked making them jump slightly.

"Yes, Mum," Gavin replied.

"Good now the pair of you try to relax and enjoy the holiday. We've only got a week," she stated, ruffling their hair.

"Swimming?" Tracey asked.

"Sure, why not," she replied seeing Gavin's nod.

"Yes!" came Tracey's exultant reply as she finished her juice off then headed to the shower.

Natalie popped the kettle on and set things up for a coffee before sitting down and reaching out to hold Gavin's hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.