The Bach - Cover

The Bach

Copyright© 2016 by QM

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man believes that he's in for a very boring holiday, he couldn't be more wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First  

'Bored, bored, bored, ' thought Natalie as the car sped along State Highway 1 beside the eastern edge of Lake Taupo. Truth to tell she could hardly wait until they reached their destination so she could escape the vehicle and collect her wits.

'Why don't I feel guilty?' she wondered. 'Why the hell did I do it?'

The 'it' was of course having sex with her son on the back seat of the car whilst her husband and daughter sat in the front, even if their view was totally blocked from the act of incestuous adultery ongoing behind them. Nor could she understand just what had driven her to more or less promise Gavin that they could do it again in the family bach (a holiday home, pronounced batch) when her husband Wayne and daughter Tracey were sleeping.

Truth be told and Natalie was currently not being terribly truthful to herself, was that it had been the best sex she'd ever had. The risk and the situation had turned a minor temptation into a full blooded debauch that had thrilled her and satisfied her (save only for a longing to do it again) as no other coupling with her husband ever had.

A mild feeling of guilt had caused her to turf her daughter out of the front seat during a dunny break and sit beside Wayne for the rest of the journey and also to give her a little time to think.

At 35 Natalie realised she was not really a prize for any man anymore. The harsh New Zealand UV levels had aged her skin, particularly that of her face, to place her age by European or North American standards in her forties. Nor was her figure as it was, though the filling out that had occurred over the last few years had given her a sensual roundedness that other men appreciated, even if she couldn't see it herself. Whilst she enjoyed sex, and she and Wayne had tried more than a few positions and places, it had settled over the last five years to in the bedroom, in the dark and Wayne on top for his ten minutes of fun followed by Natalie usually finishing herself off by hand once the snoring started.

Squirming slightly at the thought of Gavin's cock sliding into her, Natalie realised that she was still slickly wet with her juices despite having cleaned herself thoroughly down in the rest room. Mostly it was the way her thoughts continued to stray back to the illicit coupling and her body's desire to do it again.

'Bored, bored, bored, ' she thought. 'I just want to get there and go to my son's room when all are asleep and have him fuck my brains out, ' she finally admitted to herself.


Sitting in the back Gavin constantly felt his eyes straying to his mother, or rather what he could see of her. He still couldn't believe his luck ... for want of a better word with all adolescent boasting aside. He really wasn't a virgin anymore, not that he could tell anyone just who it was that he'd fucked. His memories constantly went over the events of a couple of hours before – of his mother's mouth on his cock, of that incredible moment when he'd penetrated her and unloaded his spunk into her, and the look of sheer satisfaction on her face when he had.

He also remembered the promise that if he took the lone bedroom she'd come in the night so they could fuck again and hoped she'd keep that promise, although her eyes had been unable to meet his once she got back into the car. Not that the possibility of rejection had made his erection go down. It had been a permanent part of his anatomy since his Mum had got back into the car, forcing him to cover it with a folded blanket despite the heat and humidity that the air conditioning struggled to cope with.

In an attempt to distract his mind, Gavin's eyes strayed to Tracey who was still obsessed with her phone and with her friends' antics. Slim and lanky at fourteen she had her mother's looks, coupled with her Dad's brash personality. Gavin rather doubted she could keep a secret if she tried; she'd certainly grassed him up good and proper over a proposed camping/tramping trip with his mates simply because Benny, a friend of his, had been going. Gavin presumed she'd found out from Benny's sister who was also a member of Tracey's 'pack'. Yet Tracey had no problems with Aroha, Benny's sister, despite considering Benny to be a bogan, which in all honesty he was. Yet Aroha was merely pretty, if quiet, which was why Mum and Dad had agreed to let her stay in the bach, although she had to get the train down on the Sunday.

"What are you staring at?" Tracey's comment interrupted his train of thoughts.

"Looks like a word, green, thin, grows in lawns ... grass. Yep, a grass," Gavin retorted.

"Mum! Gavin's staring at my boobs!" Tracey yelled giving him a wicked smirk.

"What boobs? And no I wasn't!" Gavin hit back.

"Were!"

"Wasn't"

It went downhill from there until Dad threatened to stop the car and smack the living shit out of the pair of them if they didn't shut the hell up.


The bach was in darkness when they finally pulled up, both teens sitting sullenly in the back smarting from a tongue-lashing from both parents. Natalie pulled herself out of the car and took a deep breath and looked over Rotongaio Bay and the small town of Waitahanui. The bach itself was situated right on the edge of the Kaimanawa Forest Park. Despite its proximity to the State Highway it was peaceful and serene, the perfect place to forget about big city life.

Wayne had immediately unlocked the bach and started dragging the luggage into it, assisted by Gavin whilst Tracey assisted her Mum to switch things on and open the windows. The first thing Tracey did after this was grab her case and make a beeline for the second biggest bedroom next to her Mum and Dad's room, hoping that possession really was going to be nine tenths of the law as her life sciences teacher had told her class. To her surprise, Gavin simply shrugged and pulled his own case into the smallest bedroom on the opposite side of the Bach. Even though it had a tin roof and sounded bloody awful if it rained even slightly.

Tracey frowned, she didn't know why she always had to be fighting her brother, perhaps it was as her Mum once told her 'attention seeking', but Gavin's indifference bothered her a hell of a lot more than his snide comments about grassing him up. Truth be told, she loved her bro deeply even if she rarely (read never) showed it and knew that his friend Benny was bad news, being reckless, a thief as well as a junkie according to her bestie, Aroha. Nor did she care for Benny's attempts to get her to go out with him, although she had no problem with Aroha trying to get her to ask Gavin to go out with her, other than never having the courage to actually do so.

"Thought you'd fight me for the room again, Gav," she finally said as Dad struggled in with the chilly bin, the real prize for him, having been hidden by Mum under everything else to make Dad unload the car.

"Nah, no worries. Think I've had enough of your tongue today, sis," he replied with a grin which relieved her and told her everything was cool between them.

"Coward," she found herself saying in the hope he'd react.

"Yeh nah, just too tired to fight," he replied before heading back out to the car with a torch to search for the ubiquitous missing item.

"Stop picking on your bro," Mum chided her as she handed over some sheets for the bed.

"He started it..." Tracey began then blushed furiously as it was obvious that he hadn't. "Yes, Mum," she finished contritely.

"Good girl, now help me fix some supper and we can settle for the evening and just be thankful Gav forgot it was his turn to have that room. Then again with Aroha coming you'd probably have got it anyway," her Mum said with a smile.

"Can we go swimming tomorrow?" Tracey asked.

"If the weather holds up," Mum replied. "Day after that we have to collect Aroha from Taumaranui railway station."


Supper was a simple affair of a few rolls filled with cooked meats and Colby (a type of cheese) and cool fizzy drinks for us kids and Mum. Dad ate the same, but was constantly dipping into the fridge for stubbies that he'd transferred from the chilly bin.

The journey did appear to have taken its toll on Dad and Tracey at least, although I did notice Mum stifling a yawn or two as well. Finally it was decided that an early (ish) night was called for. As was custom I went first, followed by Dad and then Tracey and Mum as the ladies appeared to take an inordinate time to do whatever it was they did and occasionally caused issues if Dad or I needed the loo.

I swiftly washed, brushed my teeth and changed into a tee shirt and pyjama shorts which I used to run around in if I needed to leave my room, though inside the room I slept naked. Getting into bed after a quick check for cockroaches from the woods I lay there wondering what if anything was going to happen and trying not to fall asleep or masturbate either come to that.


Natalie took her time as last one to use the bathroom, carefully applying a facial scrub followed by moisturiser all over her exposed body. Her heart was pounding in her chest at what she intended to do, although several times she'd resolved to actually call it off, only to remember what had happened and how good it felt. She also took a safety razor and carefully trimmed her pubic hair for the first time in years, not that she expected Wayne to notice ... well not unless she shaved it all off, but doing so reminded her of what it was to be a sexual woman.

Gazing into the mirror she inspected herself, dark blonde hair, blue eyes, thin lips and a face that had once been thought of as pretty she thought. The rest was no longer as athletic as she'd once been but softly rounded and curved in a classical figure of eight form with two medium sized (C-cup) breasts which had stood the test of time well she thought as she twisted her shoulders to get a side on view.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.