Vacation on Rehome
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

Helen mused, "It needn't be a planet. It could be a huge cloud of dense gas circling at an orbit such as you described. The main requirement is to be able to cut off the light from the sun for some time, so that the temperature at ground level takes a dive."

Robert was doubtful about that scenario. "A gas cloud is going to disperse due to gravitational pulls from Star and planets, so it would become less of a problem, rather than more. No, I think a gas clout is out. A dust cloud would be affected by gravity even earlier."

Mia announced, "I propose we ask The Personalia to investigate whether such obstacles exist. All those in favour?" Everyone raised a hand. "Carried, nem. con." She declared, and continued, "As I was phoned by them I will phone The Personalia back, with this request." Mia was decisive.


Dinah's request took The Personalia by surprise. "We have never attempted to create original music, Dinah. Can you give us time to explore this idea?"

"Before you leave to do that, may I point out that there are many different types of music. The kind I want to discuss is what is known as "pop" music. The word is short for "popular" and normally accompanies the words of songs. I have made up words for a song, and am looking for music to go with the words. May I read you the words?"

She did this, and The Personalia voice said, "That sounds like a poem."

"It is. Most song words are a sort of poem set to music. The main requirement is that it should appeal to humans, primarily those in the age range twelve to twenty-five. Would you like to kick it around, and see what you come up with?"

"Thank you for the invitation. Is there any point to this exercise, other than self-gratification?"

"Well, if it was taken up by a publisher, the song could make you a lot of money."

"Oh, you mean royalties for transmitting it on radio?"

"That, and sales of the song via the Internet, and use of the video of its performance, for music programmes on television, and on the Internet."

"Ah. Income generation. We see the object of it now: the more appealing the song, the more sales, and so more income. So the target is music that appeals, and fits the words you have supplied?"

"You have it. We would like to have a number of possible tunes to select from, if you can manage that. No tunes that have been used previously, please, or anything similar, as that is a breach of copyright."

"We understand copyright. Goodbye, Dinah."


Trevor Defreitas sat round the dinner table with his wives and Peggy. He sat there, luxuriating in the love he felt, and the love they gave him. He knew it was time to sort out the future.

"Girls? We have to have a family talk after dinner. Any babies that need attention, can you deal with that first, before we talk? We will meet round this table to talk. I will assist with clearing the table and washing the dishes for my part."

He was regarded with questioning eyes, but no-one said anything, apart from Annabel and Tracy. Annabel announced, "My pair will be needing another feed, so that's about fifteen minutes for that, dear."

Tracy said, "My baby was getting restless before we started dinner, so I think a nappy change is in order. I think the rest are sleeping for the moment."

Amelia declared, "That is so. We can muck in and get the table cleared and dishes washed and dried. That way we will be clear for a discussion, whatever it is."

No-one else said anything, so it was agreed.

Once everything had been accomplished, they gathered at the table. Annabel had one baby at her breast. "Sorry, this one is more greedy than the other, but it won't stop our family talk."

Trevor cleared his throat, and commenced speaking.

My ladies – and this includes you, Peggy – it is time to decide what we do about future pregnancies. Having you all delivering at much the same time was a great pressure on all of us. I could not be present at every birth, much though I would have liked to be.

In future, I want to be there for you, EVERY time, so that means planning when we have our children. That assumes you all want to have more. Anyone who either has had enough of giving birth, or wants to postpone the next one, just say so. We will understand and go with that decision. There is no pressure on any girl in this family to have more children. That first pregnancy was as much a surprise to me as it was to you."

Amelia commented, "Well, we know that Peggy wants at least one child." Peggy nodded enthusiastically at this.

Trevor was fine with this. "We should certainly include Peggy in our planning, as we have her in training to be our extra wife. Now, what about each of you ladies? Have you any strong feelings?"

Amelia jumped in, "As senior wife, let me say at the onset that I want several children. As a child, I regretted not having any brothers or sisters. It was a long while before I understood why, but circumstances here are completely different, and I want several babies of my own, never mind how many other children you have, Trevor."

"Fine. Thank you, Amelia. Annabel?"

Annabel looked down at her son, still industriously sucking away. "I think I need a year off, darling, and then I'll be ready for another child. I haven't decided how many I want, in the end. You remember that while we are breastfeeding, we are unlikely to get pregnant?"

"Ah, yes. That is a factor, Annabel. Thank you for reminding me, my love. Next, Tracy."

Tracy opined, "I am becoming the family cook, so unless I can do distance learning, I can't continue my studies. Based on that situation, I am fine with another baby. If I can go on with my academic studies, I might prefer to put off my second baby until afterwards."

"Right. I follow. Dinah?"

"Trevor, my darling, I will be happy to have another baby as soon as it is possible. My thought is to have my children while I am young, and have a bit more freedom later in life. I think I want four, but we shall see; I might change my mind."

"O.K. Chacun à son goût. Peggy?"

"I get to decide, too? Trevor, was that French you spoke there?"

"Peggy, it just means, "each to his own taste". Now, have you decided about children?"

"Thank you for treating me as an adult, and even more, for treating me as one of your wives. I love it! I DO so want a baby, but I want to have it when I am your wife. I want to show my parents that I can be a responsible person, in the right environment. So, the sooner you are all willing to marry me, the quicker I will want to become pregnant."

"What about your maths studies, Peggy? Don't you want to take that forward?" Trevor was concerned for her.

"I know. I was thinking that either I took a distance learning course, or we find a mathematician on Rehome for me to, sort of, apprentice to. Do you think that is possible? I am not looking for a career in maths. I just want to be a wife and mother, but I would like to be able to study maths to a greater extent, if it is possible."

"Peggy, we will make it possible, whatever we have to do. If necessary, we ask The Personalia to be your teachers."

"Wow! That would be great, Trevor."

Trevor summed up, "As there are a number of desires here, I suggest we do a timeline of the next few years, on a long sheet of paper, and you can each place on the timeline when you would hope to get pregnant. Do your best not to choose the same timing as another girl. When everyone has done that, we are in a position to arrange contraception for those that don't want to get pregnant soon. Is everybody happy with that suggestion? If not, let me know."

Amelia wondered, "Trevor, do you have any personal desires in respect of our next pregnancies? You have left it up to us, but your wishes may have been ignored. For example, do you want each of us to have another baby during the next year, or next two years?"

"Thank you for your concern, Amelia my love, but I am just happy to be the father of my children. You girls do all the hard work, so you should get to decide when and if you have more kids. I get to love the children, and I get to make love to you, so that you can produce them; so I am exceedingly happy with whatever is your choice."

"Nice reply, my dear husband."


Annetta was thinking. "John? Can I have a word, please?" She had come into his study, quietly.

John looked up from the computer screen, where he had been researching the mathematics of box volumes. "Yes, Annetta?"

"Sylvia," she announced. "I was wondering; is she going to ask you for sex again?"

"Pardon? Oh, I see what you are getting at. She has lost her man, and may want me to fill in?"

"That's the question, or at least one question. I don't think it is urgent, as she is still grieving for Herbert, but at some time she is going to feel the need for sex, and you are her only previous lover, so..."

"Yes, that might rear its head again. How do you and Angelina feel about her, and that possibility?"

"I haven't asked sis yet, but I think I will, first chance I get her alone. I am fairly easy with it, having thought it over. Remember, at one time Sylvia was being considered as another wife for you."

"Times have changed, Annetta, my dear. Sylvia is pregnant, too, which may be a factor in any decision by her or us."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.