Vacation on Rehome - Cover

Vacation on Rehome

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 45

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

At home, Susan mentioned to her parents, "Mom, I have been invited to go meet a boy at his home tomorrow after school. There will be adults there to keep an eye on us, so there is nothing to worry about. They will see that I get home safely, too.

"A boyfriend, Sue? This is new, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mum, but he is not my boyfriend, at least not yet. This is just a first time together. It was arranged by my friend Peggy. Peggy has spoken to a lady from the farm where he lives, and that lady says he is a nice boy. I will be meeting his parents."

"Oh, so it is more of a blind date, then?"

"I suppose you could call it that, Mum. I am not used to going out with boys, so this is a safe way to meet a boy and get to know him."

"An excellent idea, Sue. Make sure you speak nicely to his parents, so they know that you are a well-behaved girl."

"I will, Mum."


As arranged, Tokunbo was there with the farm bus, and they set off for the farm. It took a fair while, using the tracks that had been worn in the ground by the farm vehicles. When they got there, Susan noted there was a good-sized farmhouse and a couple of barns, but also a second house was under construction.

"Gosh, a lot of buildings, Tokunbo."

"Yes. The new house is for Olu's parents and siblings. The main farmhouse is that of his best friend Winston, who came here first. My daughter is married to Winston and his other two wives, who are twins."

"Are they all Nigerians, then?"

"Yes, Susan, they are all black, which is what you wanted to know, wasn't it?"

"Yeah. I just wondered, that is all. How old are the twins?"

"They are just seventeen, and very nice girls. Simisola gets on well with them. Simmie told me that on their wedding night, they all slept together, so it was unusual, to say the least, but my girl was satisfied with her husband's lovemaking."

"That's nice. I am looking forward to meeting them all, if Winston is Olu's best friend."

"First, Susan, after you meet Olu, you have to meet his parents. They will want to know what sort of girl you are, too." She drew into the yard of the farm. "Here we are. I'll deal with the introductions."

As they got out of the vehicle, the front door opened and three black girls came out, smiling. The twins were identical, so Susan immediately was wondering how to tell them apart. The other girl was shorter as well as younger, so must be Tokunbo's daughter, Simisola.

Susan stood at the door she had exited, waiting to be introduced. She felt strange, an outsider to this family group. Tokunbo announced, "Girls, this is Susan Lubbock. I have brought her to meet Olu in hopes that they will like each other. Susan, these are the twins, Eniola and Adeola Oluwosu, and my daughter, Simisola Oluwosu."

As Susan stood there, the girls came forward, and put their arms round her, saying, "Welcome to our home, Susan. Come inside."

They bracketed her, and escorted her indoors, telling her "Our husband is out on the farm with Olu and his father, deciding what will go in what fields. They should be back soon."

Adeola said, "Our Mama is in the kitchen. Come and meet her. She won't bite!"

Mama Odumosu was indeed a nice lady. "Hello, child. My, I am wrong again. You are ages with Simisola, aren't you? Sixteen?"

"Almost, Mama. I shall be finishing school this year. You are a busy woman, I see." She had seen all the baking that Mrs Odumosu had been doing.

Her hostess laughed. "If you can call it that, my dear. I am busy learning how to bake cakes and biscuits that most people here like to eat. Our Nigerian specialities are almost unknown, so I want to be able to offer guests fare they can recognise. You Europeans seem to like a lot of fat and sugar in your recipes."

Susan was impressed at the lady's determination to fit in to the local community. "That is very accommodating of you, Mama Odumosu. Most people here stick to what is familiar to them, but I have seen a wider range of choices in the shops, both in fruit and vegetables, and bakery goods. What are you going to grow on the farm?"

"Winston, my son-in-law, has a preference for carrots, as a popular vegetable that is easy to grow, especially if there is no carrot fly on Rehome. We do hope to grow cassava, a vegetable we are familiar with, as the climate seems suitable. Most of the vegetables grown in Nigeria would not thrive here, as temperatures are lower. The other possibilities are potatoes and beans. Apparently it depends on what varieties the ground is suitable for, and what varieties are available to us, though it seems that potatoes grow almost anywhere. Winston tells me that potato tubers imported from Earth all have to be grown from plants originally started from seed in an enclosed greenhouse, so that they can be guaranteed disease-free. The Colony does not want to import any diseases. That is why seed potatoes are expensive to import. Once we get our first crop, we can set aside our own seed potatoes for next year, so it is a one-time cost. Winston says it may sound technical, but it works in the long term and is economic."

Susan was intrigued. "Do you have the same extra costs with beans?"

"No. Beans mature inside a pod, so as long as the pod is in good condition, the beans inside are fine as seeds; so they are much cheaper to buy, in comparison. My goodness, I seem to have taken in all that Winston has been telling me! I never thought I would remember it so well.

Now, tell me all about yourself and your family, young lady."

"Me? We live on a farm closer to Metropolis than this one, and in a different direction. My Dad grows cereals, as he did that back on Earth. He knows the crop. He says that farming is simpler here, as most of the diseases and pests had had to cope with before are not around on Rehome. The other comment he makes is how even-handed the climate is, no extremes to speak of. It is something to do with the planet not having much of a tilt from the north-south axis, or something like that, anyway. He got very good prices the first year, but the prices have been dropping a bit. He says it is the net effect of two factors: more farmers growing the same crops, but more settlers arriving, and more people doing non-farming work to consume the food. This means the demand varies, year by year. The same thing may happen with your crops."

"And your mother, girl?"

"Oh, she stays at home, looking after the family. I have a young brother and a younger sister, and Mum is expecting again. I have to mind my siblings to let Mum and Dad get a night out."

"Where do they go for their night out? Metropolis?"

"Sometimes. From time to time the local farmers get together for a barn dance, like in the old days in America. It is primarily a social get-together, when everyone chats about crops, families, food, and of course any scandal."

"That sounds like the kind of event we will get involved with. I may pick up some tips to help my baking. Oh, here are the boys." She broke off to make sure that the men wiped their boots before entering the house. "Papa! You are not in Nigeria now. Get those boots off before you damage Winston's flooring!"

After the men all took their boots off, looking sheepish in front of Susan, Mama insisted on doing the introductions, not having heard what Tokunbo had said outside.

"Susan Lubbock, this is the landowner, Winston Oluwosu, husband of my twin daughters and husband of Simisola." Winston came forward to shake hands with his guest, murmuring, "Pleased to meet you, Susan". Mama went on. "This is Papa Odumosu, my beloved husband of many years, and master of our household: say hello to Susan, Papa," she ordered. He did so, and then Mama continued, "And this fine specimen of a man is my elder son, Olu Odumosu."

Olu came forward to greet Susan, lifting her hand and kissing the back of it, giving her a slight bow. "Enchanted to meet you, my dear," he declared, towering over her despite her being already tall. His mother put her hand to her mouth in surprise. "My, what good manners my son has, all of a sudden." Tokunbo whispered to her, "He has been practicing with me, Mama."

Susan was suitably impressed at this display, and managed to come out with, "Pleased to meet your acquaintance, Olu Odumosu," and performed a curtsy.

This endeared her to Olu. He stood back to take a good look at this girl who had come to see him. Watching him, she stood on the spot and turned round slowly, to let him have a good look at her. Her school skirt flared out as she spun round, showing more of her legs. He let out his breath with a "Wow. You are lovely!"

She dismissed that, saying, "Six months ago, I was still a stick figure." She turned to face Mama Odumosu, "All up and down, Mama. I have filled out considerably." She responded, "You have that, girl. Are you still growing?"

"Upwards, I think I have reached my height, but I am still growing in other ways. My bust is still expanding, I think. Mum complains about the cost of new bras!"

Olu was standing there, ogling her. Tokunbo ordered him, "Close your mouth, Olu. You look like a fish!"

He came to himself and muttered, "Sorry, darling. I was just overwhelmed."

"Darling?" said Mama. "Why do you call her darling, my Olu? That is not respectful, except to a wife or girlfriend."

"So?" declared Olu, "I should call her darling, then."

"Pardon?" Mama was still confused.

"She is my darling woman, Mama, and the mother of my first child to be." He turned back to Susan. "I apologise for this family squabble, Susan."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.