Vacation on Rehome - Cover

Vacation on Rehome

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 37

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

Adeola decided she should speak, "Winston, our dear husband, we are impressed by your knowledge of such matters, such technology, and we respect that; but with our own limited education we are unable to appreciate the points that so fascinate you. Accordingly, in the nicest way possible, may we leave these technical niceties to you, and we shall concentrate on housewifely duties and concerns. We do not expect you to be adept at bringing up children, for example. We would not wish to be involved in fighting or other warlike subjects. Such is man's concerns. Technology comes into that category. Some women may have a hankering for technology; that is fine for them, if they have the education, but for most females, we have our own interests and concerns. I apologise if I seem to be unsympathetic, husband, but it is simply the difference between males and females, Winston my love."

Winston came to a realisation that his wives to be were setting him right. When he married them, they as a family would have to find a level of discussion that all were comfortable with. Indeed, he should not discuss technology or warfare with them. The philosophy of warfare, perhaps, but not the technology.

"Girls, I most humbly apologise to you. I have been thinking in terms of what a man likes, and not what a woman likes. What would you girls like to do with your time, until we go back to the jewellers?"

Eniola took up the discussion, "Darling Winston, may we visit the shopping district? We would like to discover what shops sell what goods, so that when we come to buy food or drink to feed our husband, we do so efficiently. The same applies to clothes, household equipment and cleaning materials. You DO want us to be clever at being wives, don't you, dear Winston?"

Winston knew what was good for him. "Of course, girls. We shall do that immediately. To give you a little background, let me pass on what I have learned.

The Lownie Stores are the largest supplier of most goods, as they got here early and established a retail presence. Newer arrivals have gone for the niche markets, such as our jeweller. You can buy jewellery in the Lownie stores, but it is the off-the-shelf type, mass-produced, and usually shipped in from Earth, cheaply. Our jeweller friend offers top quality at higher prices, plus unique items, designed and made to order. The smaller food shops act similarly: they go for the less common fruit and vegetables; local produce gets pride of place, and you can buy in the quantities you desire."

"Very well. As your husband, I must learn to treat my wives properly. I shall defer to your requirements on household matters, girls. Let us now go shopping."

The shopping went well, once Winston had reminded them gently that goods cost money, and his assets were somewhat limited until the farm started producing income. "Wealth comes from not having to spend too much, and keeping most of what arrives as income. If my wives want to be wealthy, they must first learn to be frugal; a lesson your parents have lived by for many years."

After purchasing what the girls regarded as essentials, they arrived back at the jeweller's shop, to be warmly welcomed by the owner.

"My friends, I have done the calculations, and making three of the same item is a lot less costly than separate items. The total comes to seven hundred and fifty-two dollars, complete."

Winston refused to allow his shock to show, and bit the bullet. "Here is my phone. Deduct that amount from my account, sir, on delivery of the necklaces."

The owner confirmed that the amount was in Winston's account, and placed the transaction code, so that the cash would be transferred to the shop account once they both confirmed completion of the deal at the handover of goods.

Returning home, the first action of the girls was to find their mother and tell her of the special necklaces they had ordered in lieu of engagement rings. "Mama, we are formally engaged to Winston now. When can we have the wedding?"

"First, summon Winston to me here in one hour, while I gather two chairs and your Papa. Winston must prostrate himself before us, in offering honour to us, and humility in him. It is our old way."

Winston had prepared for this, and appeared wearing the traditional robes. His brides' parents sat side by side in stout chairs, similarly clad in their best clothes. He surprised them by offering them two yams. "Mama and Papa, these were as many yams as I could find in the shops, so it is a symbolic bride price that I offer you." They each accepted a yam, and Papa Odumosu declared, " I accept this bride price in respect of Adeola and Eniola."

Winston retreated, halted, and then stepped forward, on to the floor to prostrate himself, head towards them. They hesitantly accepted his prostration before them, still unused to the social upheaval in having the son of their former employer abasing himself at their feet. He repeated the gesture twice more, stood, then said, "That was in honour for your first daughter. I must do the same for your second daughter," and so he went through the same gesture once more, again for three times.

Papa Odumosu accepted the traditional gesture, and said, "I change tradition to suit the circumstances on this planet. My son, welcome to our family. What we have is yours; whatever help you need, we will give; were now one family."

He gestured Winston to come forward, and kissed him on both cheeks. Winston did the same to him, and moved to Mama Odumosu to do the same exchange of kisses. The twins, who had been watching from the doorway, now rushed in to each kiss their parents, then each moved to Winston's side and took hold of his hand. Winston held them tightly, and said, "Papa and Mama Odumosu, I agree to marry Adeola and Eniola. I promise I will love and honour them both equally, and be a good son to you." He bowed as he finished.

Papa now said, "Enter, Olu."

Olu came in the door, where he had been keeping eye on proceedings. Winston welcomed him a with a brotherly hug. Olu declared, "Welcome to the family, brother. I will be the guardian of my sisters in your marriage. You had better do what you promised, or I will have to punish you, old friend."

Winston replied, "If I fail in my promises, Olu, you have my permission to punish me, old friend."

Mama Odumosu announced, "Back home, the religious wedding follows soon after the traditional engagement ceremony, and often there is a registry office wedding as well. I have enquired of Winston, and there is only one religious body here, the Church of Love, and it is respected by all residents. Winston will arrange for that ceremony as soon as is possible, and then the marriage will be recorded in the civil register. Papa and I have no forward commitments at the present, so whatever date you and the twins can arrange, will suit us, Winston. I should add that the traditional engagement ceremony is a formal marriage in our tribal culture, so Papa and I are happy if you three wish to cement your marriage physically, as from today."

The twins looked at each other across Winston's chest, grinned at each other, the each kissed Winston on the cheek. Adeola said softly, "I am happy with that, Winston." Eniola added, "It suits me too, Winston." He turned and kissed each of them on the lips, one after the other. "My wives, would you like to come with me and examine my bed, to find out if it will suit us as a marriage bed; or do we need a larger bed?"

He got an immediate hug from them both, so he gave another body to their parents, "Papa, Mama, if you will excuse us?" Papa stood, and announced, "This ceremony is concluded. You may all go." Mama sent them off with "shooing" actions of her hands, so they turned and left. Spotting Olu waiting, Winston told the girls to go on. Olu grinned at his friend, and gave Winston a "high five" as they passed each other. Winston soon caught up with the twins, placing a hand on each girl's bottom as a sign of his intentions. It gained him a pair of giggles and the bottoms wiggled for him.


Just over a week later, Winston was surprised to receive a call from his father, the first in many months. His father wanted to pass on some news.

"Winston, as I recall you were friendly with a boy called Olu some years back. His father worked and lived on my estate. Curiously, the whole family vanished a few weeks ago. They seem to have walked out of their house, leaving all their furniture in the house; why, I don't know. They left no message behind, just walked out without a word. It was just after payday, so they would have a little spending money, but not much. If you want me too, I shall ask around other estates, in case they have taken themselves to another employer, but all the neighbouring estates are of our clan, so it is unlikely. I have found another worker to take over his job, anyway.

Of more interest, I have arranged for you to marry! Yes, my son, I have found you a bride. It is time you had a wife to help you with running that farm of yours. You will have found the estate is larger than usual for a new settler. I was in touch with a clan member who had moved there, and he was in a position to help a fellow member of the clan. I realised later that the finance I in initially put at your disposal was insufficient, for you really need to employ one or more workers. You also need to provide for your bride. I have already paid the bride price on your behalf, and had your brothers attend the engagement ceremony here, in your necessary absence, so the traditions have been observed. You merely need to arrange the religious wedding and/or the civil ceremony at the registrar's office on Rehome.

Oh, I should have mentioned your bride's name. She is Simisola Okoya, from a business family in Lagos. They were keen to have links to an estate like mine. I though we could go outside the clan in your case, as you have emigrated. She is sixteen, and her mother widowed, after a car accident killed her father two years ago. The mother has passed on her inheritance to her husband's brother, on the basis that she accompanied her daughter to Rehome. Her uncle arranged the marriage with me, and we think you will find the girl pleasing. She is a bit shy, but can organise well, which is important in a wife."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.