Vacation on Rehome - Cover

Vacation on Rehome

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 27

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

The doctor's eyes widened. "Mistake?"

"Yes. I stupidly let two boys have sex with me. I was half drunk, so failed to stop them. They were pathetic, but managed to do enough to get me pregnant. I was just as stupid, having no protection because I never expected it to happen. Later, neither of them wanted to admit anything. I have learned from that, doctor. The first baby that I have, is going to be fathered by a man who knows what he is doing, and is a responsible person. If I have any say in the matter, the father will be Trevor."

"THIS Trevor? The one with four wives; three children, and two more shortly?"

"Yes, that Trevor. I have to persuade him, first."

Dinah laughed delightedly. "My wonderful, loving and caring husband, whose talents as a father are now in great demand! Peggy, I suspect you will eventually persuade him, but only if you can prove yourself educationally competent.

You will have to produce excellent scores at school, to gain his interest. He forced me and Tracy to stay at school and do our best, even though we were pregnant. The last few weeks he has home schooled us as well, so impending motherhood was no excuse. That was why we so desperately wanted our home party with our pals from school."

"Interesting," opined the doctor. "You have my approval for that education boost, Trevor – if I may call you by your first name?"

"Certainly, doc. So, what about Peggy's treatment?"

"Just wait here, Peggy, while I go fetch the medication from our pharmacy. I have to write the prescription, as always. I won't be long."

Returning with the prescribed medicine, Doctor Spencer got her to take the pill immediately. "You must be back here in two days to get the second medication. Are you still at school, Peggy?"

Getting the affirmative, he dictated, "You must stay home for the next seven days, until this is over. You will not be comfortable. You will get a bit of bleeding from your vagina with this pill, so be prepared. After taking the second pill, you may get cramps and a fair bit of bleeding, so that is best coped with at home. You will need an absorbent pad in your panties, changed fairly often. I shall give you a prescription for painkillers in case you need them, and a note for the school, saying you should not attend for a week, for medical reasons."

Trevor said, "I'll hand the note into the school, doctor, today, on the way home. I shall ask for homework that she can do while she is away from school. We don't want her to miss anything important."

Dinah laughed again, pretending a grimace. "More damned homework! You will hate him by the time you go back to school, Peggy. My husband is a hard man when it comes to education."

Trevor pretended astonishment. "Who, me? I am a pussy-cat, pushed around by my wives. You never see me wielding a whip, I assure you, Peggy."

Dinah went to declare, "It is invisible, that's why, " trying to laugh, but broke off with the arrival of another contraction. "Ooof. Damn, that's sore." The Doctor pressed the buzzer for a nurse to come, and Trevor came to take Dinah's hand. Just then, his phone went off, so he fetched it out with his other hand, and answered, "Yes?"

"Oh. Right. Ten minutes, O.K.?" He gripped Dinah's hand tightly, saying, "Sorry, love. That was Tracy: she has started as well, so I have to go fetch her. I hope Amelia will be all right on her own."

Peggy took hold of his arm. "I'll go home with you, Trevor, and see to anything Amelia needs. I have finished here for now. Is that correct, Doctor Spencer? "It is, Peggy. You can go home with Trevor. It will relieve his mind about Amelia."

Trevor hurried back home in the car, with Peggy watching out for traffic problems and reminding him to slow down at times. He stopped the car, and Peggy got out to run to the door and fetch Tracy and her ready bag. Two minutes later, he had Tracy in the car, and Peggy was waving them goodbye as they sped off.

This time, Trevor stayed at the hospital with his wives. When he got a break, he went along top see Annabel, and explained that her departure from hospital may be a day late, due to the other likely arrivals. She was sanguine about the difficulty. "Keep me informed of the progress of my sisters, Trevor. At least once an hour I want you here to bring me up to date. I shall phone Amelia and pass on the news to her. Who is looking after her at home? Anyone?"

"Peggy is there, dear. Don't fret."

"Good. Amelia should take things easy as much as possible, especially if she has any stitches such as I have. Twins take it out of you, but at least you get two children for the one episode of pain."

The hospital provided Trevor with a bed to sleep in while he waited for Dinah and Tracy to complete their labour. He was guaranteed that they would come for him if either wife wanted his immediate presence. He was wakened twice for Dinah and once for Tracy, when they suddenly felt anxious and need to be held, but once Dinah knew she was getting towards the end of her labour, she demanded that Trevor only be called for the time the baby was on the way. She wanted him to see his child come out of her. He was in tears as he watched the process, holding her hand as he did so. Dinah felt the baby leave her, and her first question was "Is the baby all right?" Doctor Spencer told her, "You have a perfect little boy, Dinah, but I have to put a couple of stitches in you, to help you heal quickly. You will hardly notice them being done, and they should dissolve over a couple of weeks. Any residue can be removed by me or the midwife quite easily afterwards."

"How is Tracy doing, Trevor?"

"Last time I was there, she was going a lot slower than you, Dinah. Can I go and see her now, please? Only if you are comfortable to be left. The doctor and nurse will look after you." She patted his hand. "Go and see to her, darling. I will start thinking about a name for our son, while this man fiddles with my private parts." Doctor Spencer laughed. "This is just mechanical routine for me, Dinah. I do this several times a day, usually. My wife is also a doctor, which helps. She understands blood and minor surgery, as she does so much herself."

Tracy was still having contractions at long intervals. "This is a bloody nuisance, Trevor. I don't mind the contractions; they are not very painful, but it is all taking so LONG! What's the news on Dinah?"

"She has just had a little boy, and both are doing fine."

"Good. I am glad to hear it. It is just me that is the laggard, it appears." The midwife with her commented, "Just concentrate on pushing down with each contraction, Tracy. It will help you get there. Your dilation is coming on nicely, just not very fast. Perhaps your epidural is on the strong side: that can slow things down. I'll ask Doctor Spencer if we can drop the amount you are getting."

A few minutes later, the doctor himself put in another appearance. The midwife explained the delay, and he agreed to reduce the epidural. "It will increase the amount of pain you feel, Tracy, but it may help speed up the birth for you."

"I can take the pain, if it will speed up the birth, doctor. You have my permission."

Half an hour later, Tracy was pushing out her firstborn, another boy. The doctor was concerned about his breathing, so took him away to check that his breathing tract was clear. He was back in a couple of minutes, to report, "A slight blockage, but it is clear now. He seems fine, Tracy." He turned to Trevor. "Is that your lot, Trevor? No more to sneak in when my back is turned?"

Trevor smiled weakly, for he too felt exhausted. "No more, Doctor. Not for about a year, anyway. Tracy here has been already talking about having a second one. I am not so sure about the others." Dr Spencer agreed, "Having a baby to look after can be a deterrence to getting pregnant again, from my experience here. Mind you, some ladies get the motherhood bug and turn into regular repeat appearances at the maternity wards."

Trevor looked fondly at Tracy in the bed, and got his phone out. He handed it to Tracy. "Phone your parents and tell them the good news yourself, including Dinah's boy. You deserve to hear their congratulations first, my darling."

Tracy did, and was chatting away for a while, then said, "You will want to speak to your youngest daughter, now. I'll get Trevor to take the phone to Dinah. Bye, Mum. Here, darling, take the call to Dinah, right away."

Trevor rushed it to Dinah's room. "Dinah, your parents." And handed her the phone. Within moments, she was announcing, "I think I shall name him George Montford Defreitas, if everyone else agrees." She looked into Trevor's eyes. He nodded his acquiescence, with an approving smile and a "thumbs up".

"Oh. I forgot to ask Tracy what she wanted as a name for her son!" He hurried back to her, and asked if she had decided. She had.

"I think he should be named Travis, as that starts with the TR for Tracy and the TR for Trevor, so it we have a lot of children in the family, you will know which boy is mine."

Trevor exclaimed, "Makes sense to me, Tracy. I am happy with it. You know, in all the comings and goings, I don't know what we are calling Amelia and Annabel's children. I must go see Annabel now, and then phone Amelia."

When he got to Annabel's room, he found her up and dressed, sitting comfortably on a cushioned chair, watching over her sons in their cribs. "Hello, Trevor. Come to have a look at our sons? Tracy and Dinah recovering well, I hope?"

"Yes, darling. They are both fine, apart from the odd stitch – but you would know about that matter, yourself. Had you thought about names for your boys?"

"Lots of thoughts, nothing definite yet. What have the others thought about names?"

"Tracy has decided on Travis for her boy, and Dinah has elected to go for George Montford Defreitas, in honour of your father."

"Damn! If I had one of each, I was going to name them after Mum and Dad, but with two boys, I prefer names that go together. Links like "Tom and Jerry" (too comical), Bill and Ben (too archaic in TV terms) came to mind, but I might go for James and John. What do you think, Trevor? They are your sons, after all."

"I rather like James and John, myself. Can we just stick with these?" He pulled his phone from a pocket. "I must phone Amelia to find what she has decided for her girl." A thought struck him. "Good grief: four sons and a daughter, all within a few days!"

He got Amelia to answer the phone. "Hi, Amelia. Oh, sorry. I didn't realise you might be asleep. We are all excited here. Tracy and Dinah have both produced boys, and everyone is fine. I wondered what our daughter's name was going to be. She is the only girl, so there is no problem of duplication." He listened intently. "Good thinking, girl. Very politic, too. I'll tell Annabel." He put his phone down from his face, to speak to her. "Annabel, Amelia wants to name our daughter Maria. It is close to Marina without being identical, so it is recognition of sorts of her love for her mother-in-law, without being too blatant."

Annabel declared, "Tell her it meets with my approval, too."

Trevor spoke into the phone, "Did you hear that, Amelia. Annabel likes it as well, so go for it, girl." He closed his phone and pocketed it.

Annabel looked at her overwhelmed husband. "Well, that's your crop for this year, Trevor. You can relax now. You can take me home with my sons, and tonight you can have a leisurely fuck with young Peggy." His face fell. "No, sorry," he said to her. Doctor Spencer gave her the first pill to start her abortion, so she will not be able to have sex for nearly a week, my dear. I shall simply enjoy being happy with my wives and children around me."

Anabel sighed. "That's the luck of the draw, my dear. Please find a nurse to help prepare me for leaving. I am sure there is paperwork or something to be completed before I get out."

Trevor established what was needed before he could take Annabel and the boys home; and also checked on when Tracy and Dinah and their babies could be released. He was able to work out a schedule: Peggy, plus Annabel and her boys on one trip; Tracy, Dinah, and their babies on the second trip.

He was tired by the time everyone was at home and settled in. He finally phoned his office to report in. "All my ladies have had their babies, so I don't HAVE to stay away from work, if my presence is required at the office," he told his staff member who answered. "Please say you need me, even if just for part of the day, otherwise I am going to be swamped with women and babies."

The woman laughed at him. "Sir, this occasion is one of the joys of fatherhood. You get official time off to help you bond with your child; or in your case, your children. Did I hear right, you have five babies there? How sweet! We shall manage fine, Mr Defreitas. If there is anything that requires your personal attention, someone will bring it to your home, so you do not have to abandon your family responsibilities, sir. Many congratulations on the births. Tell your wives that we hope they will bring the babies to the office for us to see, in the near future. Goodbye, sir." She rang off, while he could hear her laughing in the background as the sound cut off. Trevor groaned, then wondered if Peggy would be fit enough to make the evening meal. If not, it would be down to him to prepare it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.