Vacation on Rehome - Cover

Vacation on Rehome

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

By the time Trevor, Tracy and Dinah got to the maternity hospital, Amelia was clean and tidy, siting up, and nursing her new-born daughter. Her eyes lit up with pleasure as the trio arrived in her room. "Hi, you lot." She lifted the bundle in her arms; a bundle that was firmly attached to a nipple. "Look at my beautiful daughter! Or at least she will become my beautiful daughter once the monkey face fades away! Daughter – I just love the word. My daughter ... it sounds great, doesn't it? Annabel will soon be able to talk about her sons in the same way."

Trevor spoke matter-of-factly, "All I have seen at the moment is the back of your baby's head, but she has a fine head of hair, I have to say. Amelia, my beloved wife, may I leave you with Tracy and Dinah, so that I can go and do what I can for Annabel, even if it is just holding her hand? Producing twins must be tougher than a single baby." He added, "Oh, and commiserate with these two. They are frustrated as they have not gone into labour yet."

Dinah almost burst into tears. "I have had cramps, and pains that seemed like contractions, then they go away again. It is not fair!"

Tracy told her, "It happens, sister dear. You just have to wait for the real labour to begin."

Trevor did not want to get involved with the frustrations of the pair, and slipped out of the room to find Annabel. He was soon directed to the delivery room, where as a father he was encouraged to help his wife in her pushing efforts. As he entered the room there was a loud cry from Annabel as the first baby slid out into the midwife's waiting hands. "That's the first, Annabel", the midwife assured her. "Where's Trevor?" Annabel demanded. He pushed forward to be at Annabel's side. "Here I am darling. I was just seeing Amelia's little girl. I left Tracy and Dinah with her."

"Damn them! Take my hand, Trevor, I need you to be here. I have another to push out and I am sore, despite the epidural they gave me." The midwife spoke up. "The level was reduced, Annabel. You need to have a degree of feeling, for the latter stage of the birth, so you can feel the contractions and know when to push. It is part of the joy of giving birth. You will remember it afterwards as a special time for you."

Annabel grimaced, as she pushed again. "Not at this precise time, I bloody don't. Hold me tight, Trevor."

He realised it was the other way round: SHE was holding HIM tight. He gave her hand an extra squeeze of reassurance. A couple more pushes, and the midwife informed them, "The second one's head is there, ready to greet the world." In the background they could hear the cries of the first boy. He was complaining about being cleaned after being forced by his mother to leave his warm cocoon. A nurse cuddled him as she wrapped him in a soft blanket before laying him in the waiting bassinet once his cries subsided to a contented whimper.

Trevor leaned forward to kiss Annabel tenderly. She pushed her lips up at him, demanding more, and he turned it into a passionate embrace, each movement a measure of their love. She sighed happily, then her face contorted as the next contraction took her whole attention. This time she felt the relief as the baby was slowly expelled, and the midwife pulled and lifted the second boy, confirming the baby's sex with a glance. "That is your second, Annabel. You are nearly finished; just the afterbirth to be dealt with. You did well, girl." Trevor repeated this mantra, "You did VERY well, my love. Thank you for this tremendous effort." Annabel smiled weakly, demanding, "kiss me again, Trevor. I love the feel of your lips on mine. I am tired, and need to sleep once this is over, but tell me now: did you make Peggy happy?"

He put his mouth to her ear, and whispered, "She was DELERIOUSLY happy, darling. This morning, she was asking when we could do it again: details later."

"I am pleased. That girl needs some goodness in her life. We are so lucky, in our family life, aren't we, Trevor? Are my boys all right?" Trevor looked to the midwife, who nodded that they were fine. "Yes, darling, they are perfect."

"I am pleased at that, my darling man. Are you happy, my love?

"I couldn't be happier, my love ... well, perhaps a little bit, once I know that Tracy and Dinah have had theirs safely."

"Oh, I want to see that too, my darling. My sisters mean everything to me. What is Amelia's baby like?"

"I don't know, dear. I have only seen the back of its head, as the child was sucking furiously on Amelia's nipple. It – oh, it is a girl - has a good head of hair, anyway."

"Lovely. I need to sleep now, Trevor, darling, as soon as I get rid of the afterbirth."

Trevor left her in the competent hands of the midwife and a nurse, and made his way back to Amelia's room. The three girls were chatting away non-stop. Amelia noticed his arrival. "Trevor! How is Annabel?"

"She has just finished delivering her two boys, and she is now about to have a well-deserved sleep. What have you three been talking about so strenuously?"

Tracy laughed at him. "What do you think, husband? Girl things, of course. Nothing to interest you, except we told Amelia of your exploits with Peggy. We explained you had fucked her silly."

Amelia wanted to know "Is that true, Trevor? Did you really have that effect on her?"

He looked at her intently then said, slowly, "I suppose so, Amelia," and grinned, getting his own back on her. Relenting, he told her, "She was so naive. She had such a disappointing experience with the boys that she had low expectations. When I treated her as a sexy woman, her mind was blown by that. I treated her just as I would treat any of my wives – with love and respect, and with some gained experience. That was more than she ever expected, so she took it to heart, and thinks I am a wonderful lover! Well, I am not, just an improvement compared to her former experience of mere boys."

Dinah looked at her husband in amazement. "You underestimate yourself, darling. I am not much older than Peggy, and I am in awe of your lovemaking techniques. At the same time, I have no other experience to judge you by, my lovely man."

Amelia lay back in bed, suckling her daughter. She commented: "My father was just a disgusting slob, when he took my virginity, whereas you, Trevor, gave me a proper fuck nine months ago, even if it was drug-induced. The difference was phenomenal. All the times we have made love since then seem to get better and better, as you get more practice with these Montford hussies..."

She got a pretend threat from Tracy and Dinah. Tracy riposted: "No fair, woman. Just because you are older, doesn't mean you can insult us. Anyway, we have youth on our side, old lady!"

Amelia retorted, "well, I have a lovely baby, and you young things are still waiting. When are you going to get started, girls?"

Dinah's good humour was abruptly deflated by this fact. "Yeah. It is a damned nuisance. I thought we would start first. Maybe we should get Trevor to drive us over some bumpy ground. Perhaps that will start us off."

Tracy added, "Sorry, Amelia. We are all getting catty with the tension. We should know better. You are our sister now. Forgive us." She was about to say more when she came out with, "Annabel! We haven't phoned Mum and Dad yet! Have you or Annabel done it, Trevor? And what about Amelia's mum, as well?"

"Damn, no, I haven't. Right, I'll deal with it now." Trevor Defreitas grabbed for his phone and swiftly keyed in for George Montford. Getting through, he blurted out "George, Annabel has just had twin boys, and Amelia has had a baby girl. All are well. Annabel is sleeping now, but Amelia is here, feeding her greedy daughter."

He heard George shout the news to his wives, and within seconds Georgina was taking the phone from George. "Can I speak to my daughter, Trevor?" He took a couple of steps and put the phone to Amelia's ear. "Hi." Her face lit up. "Thanks, Mum. No, it was not too bad: what an experience! You have a brand new grand-daughter, Mum, and now I am a Mum too." She burst into a little lilting song, "I ... have ... a ... daughter!" and giggled with delight. "Yes, Mum; I will, Mum. Certainly, Mum. Of course, Mum. Mummy, I am a big girl now. I know all these things. Oh, Annabel had her twins a little while ago, and Trevor was there to hold her hand ... No, he wasn't with me. He was sent home by the midwife, to get some rest. He loves us all, but can't be here all the time, can he? Trevor, take this phone and tell my mother I did well, and am fine."

"Hello, Georgina. Amelia was just starting when I was sent away. The midwife said it would be hours before much happened, and I should get some rest. They phoned this morning to say she had had her daughter, and that Annabel had started her labour at last. Tracy and Dinah came with me this time, so they stayed with Amelia while I went to Annabel, so both girls were well looked after, I assure you." He listened for a moment. "Right, you get her." Pause. "Hello, Marina. Annabel is fine, just exhausted and needing to sleep. She held onto me tight as she was giving birth, and she was a real trooper. They had given her an epidural, but only enough to deaden the pain. They told her she should feel some of it, to help in the process. I didn't know what they meant ... Oh, you do. Oh, that's fine then, for Annabel was cursing them at the time! Yes, your daughter, cursing! She looked beautiful when it was over, Marina. A wonderful mother of twins." Pause. "And I have another wonderful mother in the bed beside me, here. Your other two daughters are bemoaning the delay in their starting labour, and are talking about me taking them for a bumpy drive to jump start the process!"

He handed the phone to Tracy. "Your mother wants to speak to you, Tracy." Tracy immediately began, "Mother, it was just a joke. We can wait ... WHAT? I don't believe it. You said you had ... Let me tell Dinah ... Dinah, our elderly mother is pregnant again, of all things!" She returned to the phone. "You must take great care, Mum. Having a baby at your age is not an easy or simple matter, I understand. Have you discussed it with your doctor?" She listened. "Oh, that sounds good advice. How's Judith been coping with married life? What! She's expecting as well? Daddy must be quite a stud, with all three of you pregnant ... Sorry, Mum. That wasn't the way it was meant to come out. I am – we are – just pleased for all of you. Take care of the expectant father, will you? Bye." She handed the phone back to Trevor, and shook her head, wonderingly. "Mum is pregnant; Judith is pregnant, and as you know, Georgina is already expecting. Dad has put a bun in the oven for all three!" She turned to kiss Trevor. "You are not the only fertile man around here, chum. My Dad is doing his bit to populate the planet as well."


At the De la Torre farm, Ebenezer was also trying to do his bit for the population graph. Having assured himself that neither woman was currently on birth control, he was taking every opportunity to fill their wombs with his seed. With his own background, and that of Isabella, he wanted a religious wedding ceremony, even though it was not Roman Catholic, being Rehome. Euphemia was less concerned with the exact procedure, but enjoyed the trappings of any church ceremony.

He now had a date, next week, and only had to make sure that the wedding gear was all fixed up, and the reception afterwards catered for. The news had encouraged both his intendeds to grant him further conjugal rights, and currently he was on his back while Isabella was riding his member, cowgirl-style, with Euphemia cheering her on. He fondled Euphemia's breasts to encourage her to be ready for him afterwards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.