Vacation on Rehome
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

It was already dark by the time he got to his house. Trevor's unannounced arrival led to immediate questions from Tracy and Dinah, who had been trying to rest in the livingroom. "How's Annabel? Where's Amelia? Is everyone all right?" He spotted Peggy hovering behind his wives. He caught her eye and gave her a brief smile. "Girls, the news is that Annabel is still waiting impatiently for something to happen; but Amelia looks to have started labour while we were there, so they kept her in and told me to go home. How about you two? Any signs of activity? Are you going into labour yet?"

Both girls said, glumly, "Nothing as yet. It is boring, just waiting." Trevor interjected, "Well, Annabel told me to fuck Peggy when I got home. Is that still what you want, Peggy?"

He directed his gaze at her, standing in the background. Tracy and Dinah turned round to look at Peggy, with a predatory gleam in their eyes. The girl looked temporarily frightened, then tentatively nodded agreement. Tracy declared, "Now, THAT would not be boring." And Dinah added, "Getting fucked by Trevor is certainly fun, I can assure you, Peggy."

Peggy suddenly had another frightened look about her, but that was quickly replaced by desire, as her hormones took over. She stated, "I am ready, Trevor. Where do you want me?"

"I think the master bedroom would be best, Peggy. We wouldn't want to mess up Annabel's room, would we? Why don't you change into your nightie, and meet me there?" She was off like a shot, leaving Tracy and Dinah open-mouthed. "Wow. She is keen, is Peggy!" said Dinah. Tracy commented, "You may have to slow her down, Trevor, or she will rape you! Be warned."

Trevor ensured that Tracy and Dinah were kissed and cuddled to show how much he loved hem, then set off for the bedroom. He was hardly inside before there was a knock on the door. He opened it and there was Peggy, resplendent in a frilly, almost see-through nighty and panty set. He swung the door wider, inviting her inside. She stepped in, came to him, and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Where do you want me, Trevor?"

He gave a short laugh. "Let me get undressed, Peggy, and we can see where we are and how we are going to do things. My wives have certain expectations of me, and if I was not mindful of your needs, I would be in trouble with them."

"But you are their husband. You decide what happens, don't you?"

"You might assume that, Peggy, but the reality is that a good husband pays attention to what his wife wants, including in bed." "Well, I want you to fuck me, Trevor." She came forward and pressed herself against his nude body, grabbing his already erect penis and almost trying to mount him on the spot. He took hold of her shoulders and pulled her away, to stand her about a foot from him.

"How about you allow me to show you how a good fuck should really go, Peggy?" She looked at him anxiously, and gave a quick nod of acquiescence. "O.K."

"We will start with a kiss." He moved his face to hers, and softly kissed her lips. She responded more intensely, but he pulled back and said softly, "Slowly, Peggy." He kissed her again on the lips, then switched to kissing her on the side of the neck, then on her shoulders, then the top of her breasts. She shivered, but restrained herself, allowing him to go on. He kissed the sides of each breast, then his kisses moved across them, WITHOUT touching a nipple. She felt cheated, then he slowly returned and paid attention to her nipples. He began by running his hands lightly over the tips, kissing them, and then sucking them. Ceasing that temporarily, he placed his hands on her shoulders and began to run them down her back, eventually caressing the cheeks of her bottom. He slowly brought his fingers underneath, past her anus to touch her pussy. He made himself more comfortable by switching his hands to approach from the front, caressing her pussy lips, and parting them slightly. She did not know what to do with herself; she felt like a rabbit transfixed in a searchlight beam.

Peggy now found herself pressing forward into his exploring fingers, and quickly felt him touching her clit. This made her jerk in reaction, then resume pressing herself into his hold. He slid a finger down and it entered her moist vagina. She was becoming frantic with desire. She wanted to be fucked, and he was simply teasing her; teasing her more and more. She tentatively called out "Trevor!", unsure as to what she wanted to ask of him, but definitely seeking completion.

"Patience, my dear girl. Let's see, now." He manoeuvred his finger to where he needed to be. She jerked more strongly this time, exclaiming, "Oh, my! Oh! Oh!". Trevor thought. "that's it." He moved his finger around, to give her pleasure. "Oh, Trevor! I've never felt anything like that. Do it again!"

"You haven't been fucked yet, Peggy. You have had the entrée, now you can have the main course." He carefully put his arms round her and lifted her up to take the teenager to his bed. There he laid out the unresisting girl on her back, and spread her legs, pushing her knees up to open her pussy wider. He slid forward and positioned himself, probing with his erect member for that wet waiting hole. Finding it, he slid in gently. There was of course no hymen to block his way. He moved backward and forward to make the movement easier, then pushed himself in to the hilt.

Now he circled within her, finding the spot that satisfied her. When she gasped, he knew he had found it, and gave it careful attention until she had another huge orgasm. This was where he speeded up, to the point where he could himself cum inside her. He knew this was safe, as she was a month or more into her pregnancy.

Peggy clasped Trevor to herself tightly, savouring every moment of this caring man. How could she ever have thought that these ... boys ... were any good. They just did not know how to make a girl happy. She greedily held onto Trevor as he collapsed on her, sated after his orgasmic finish.

After a moment of calm, he stirred himself to lift his weight off her body, and pulled out of her. "Sorry, Peggy. I am too heavy to lie on you." He turned to the side, and allowed himself to turn onto his back.

Frustrated at the sudden feeling of emptiness, Peggy turned and climbed onto Trevor. She grabbed his deflated member and tried to put it back inside her. Finding this difficult, she asked, "How can I make you hard again? I want you in me again, Trevor!"

"I'll need some time to recover, Peggy. Men do not have the stamina of women for orgasms. Give me some time, and we can play more." She satisfied her self with laying of top of him, savouring the manly smell of his sweaty body. She ran her nipples across his chest in an attempt to regain what she thought she had lost.

Peggy was gently drifting off to sleep when Trevor found himself becoming erect again. He slowly turned them both over to the same side, so that Peggy was face down. He moved above her and pulled her hips upwards. "Peggy, on to your hands and knees, please."

She sleepily complied, unsure what was happening now. She soon discovered, when Trevor entered her, doggy style, and began slowly fucking her again. Reaching round her, he got her aroused once more, and she came again before he pumped another load of his sperm inside her vagina.

After this, they both fell asleep, and never noticed when Tracy and Dinah quietly opened the bedroom door to view the exhausted pair. The wives observed the scene, closed the door softly, and high-fived outside. Dinah voiced their thoughts, "One well-fucked girl is our Peggy!" Tracy added, "She is going to be sore tomorrow, but happy with it."

She was. Waking first with the outside light striking her eyes through the bedroom curtains, she was indeed happy with her lot. Not only that, but she insisted on waking Trevor to ask for another quick fuck before they got up. He obliged, and was in the middle of this missionary task when his phone rang. He paused in mid-thrust, to reach over and answer it. "Yes?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.