Vacation on Rehome - Cover

Vacation on Rehome

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

Later that day, George made his call to the Governor's office, and was put through. Governor Kempe welcomed his call "George, what can I do for you, this time?"

"Sorry to be such a perennial nuisance, Governor. This time I am not speaking on behalf of any of my relatives, or any business. This time it is a young girl, a teenager, in need of help." He went on to explain the circumstances, and asked the Governor to intervene if he could. Bob thought this was certainly do-able. "Leave it to me, George. I'll get on to it right away."

Once off the phone, Bob called in his administrative sidekick, for advice. Once he had outlined the situation, he asked, "Can we declare this girl a ward of court, or rather a ward of the Colony?"

The advice was clear. "You can, provided the parents have washed their hands of the girl. The Colony takes her on in loco parentis rights. You, on behalf of the Colony, accept responsibility for her."

"Can I then grant her adult status?"

"No, because of her youth at this juncture, but you can transfer your parental responsibilities to another set of Colony parents, if they are willing to accept that task.".

"I see. So I can pass the buck, if a family is willing?"

"That's it, sir. None of this is enshrined in our law, but it is good practice worth observing."

"I agree. I shall ring George back, and see what he suggests, as he brought it up."

He got George back on the phone. "George, Bob Kempe here. On your little problem: If I can get the parents to give up their parental rights, the Colony becomes responsible for her as she is not yet an adult, but if I can find other parents wiling to take her on, I can pass that responsibility to them."

"I see. Thank you, Governor. If, for instance, my married daughters were willing, would that be acceptable?"

"Indeed it would, George. While you discuss that with them, I shall approach the girl's parents. What's their name again?"

Within minutes, he had obtained the contact number and was ringing the Carruthers home. "Hello, is that the Carruthers? This is Governor Kempe. I understand you have expelled a daughter named ... Peggy, yes, Peggy, from your family home." Her father came out with, "That slut?"

Bob went on as if nothing had been said, "If that is the case, and you can confirm it, the Colony has to assume responsibility for her. Can you confirm the facts as I understand them?

Her father immediately declared, "I certainly do! She brought shame on us with her crazy and unforgiveable behaviour. You can have her, Governor."

"Thank you, Mr. Carruthers. I hereby accept Peggy Carruthers as a ward of the Colony of Rehome. We shall do our best to look after her interests until she is old enough to assume the powers and responsibilities of adulthood."

"Good luck to you, Governor. You know that she is pregnant, the slut?"

"She is? Well, that will be another matter to look into, sir. Thank you for your cooperation, and farewell."

Bob's next call was to George Montford. "George, the Colony are now the proud parents of Peggy Carruthers, as a ward. How goes things on the other front?"

"My daughters are excited at the idea, but they said they have to consult with their husband before committing themselves. I don't know the timetable for that."

"Well, push it, George. I want this matter settled quickly. Get on to your son-in-law right away."

Ten minutes later, the Governor had a call from Trevor Defreitas. "Governor, I have been asked by my family to confirm to you that we are willing to take in Peggy Carruthers, on behalf of the Colony. I hereby do so."

"Excellent, Mr Defreitas."

"Umm ... Governor, if the girl now wants to have an abortion, has the Colony any objection?"

"Provided it is the girl's wish and desire, I don't have any problem with that decision, my boy. Has the father any objection?"

"No male has admitted paternity, Governor."

"Fine. That simplifies things. If the girl wants it, the Colony will agree to the abortion, and be responsible for the costs."

"Thank you, sir. This will make her life a lot easier. 'Bye."

Trevor rang home. Amelia answered the phone. "Yes, dear?"

"You can inform the girls that we now have another member of the family. Peggy is now officially a ward of the Colony, and has been passed to us for safekeeping; basically, to make it happen, as her new family. If she wants an abortion, she can have it, the Governor says, courtesy of the Colony."

"Great! Tracy and Dinah will be delighted. We shall have to work out what room she will be in, in the longer term, once Annabel arrives with her twins."

"Fine, as long as it not MY bedroom. I have plans for its use in the next few months, Amelia."

"Feeling deprived, dear? Once we recover from the births, I assure you your bed will be full again, Trevor." She giggled at her statement. He tossed his head, pretending to be offended – not that she could see the gesture, and concluded his call.

Amelia went and found Tracy, to report on what had been agreed. Tracy was chuffed. "So Peggy can get rid of the unwanted foetus, and STILL not have to return to her parents? Great!" Then she had a further thought, having remembered something else.

"Amelia, you know we can't have sex with Trevor as we are so near term? Could Peggy get to fuck Trevor in the meantime, before she gets her abortion? She is so horny due to her pregnancy – you know what it is like. She has already asked me for Trevor to do it, and he said o.k. - IF we all agreed, and she had to be certified clear of STDs. She has already got that – Trevor arranged the tests with his company doctor – so it is just our approval that is needed. She really needs to be fucked, to get rid of that itch."

Amelia considered the request. "Have Annabel and Dinah agreed?"

"Annabel said yes before she went to the hospital. Dinah is o.k. with it too, so it is just you. It would be nice to give her as a present to Trevor, to give him some relief of his own. You know, we should stagger our next children, so that Trevor is never without a horny wife in his bed in future."

"You are already thinking of a next child, before this one is even born, Tracy?"

"Oh, yes. I like being pregnant, except for the last few weeks, when I can't fuck Trevor in safety. Are you not going to have more, Amelia?"

"I suppose I will. I don't want to be just a baby factory, though. I want to continue my work as a tourist guide."

"But whoever wants to stay home and enjoy mothering the kids, - like me - she should allow you to continue your work. Even being pregnant, you only need a couple of months off work each time you have a baby, don't you?"

"I suppose you are right, Tracy. You may just be a teenager, but you have a much older head on your shoulders. You will be a good mother, I predict."

Tracy looked at her askance. "Amelia, you changed the subject. Now, do you give your approval for Trevor to fuck Peggy before she gets her abortion?"

"I must sound repetitive, but, I suppose so. She can also learn how a caring man, like our loving husband, makes love to a girl, rather than a boy just getting his rocks off. That would be good for her future life if and when she gets married."

"Hurrah!" Tracy punched the air. "We have agreement. I'll tell Trevor tonight, and THEN we can tell Peggy."

Everyone sat down to the evening meal, including Peggy, and so Trevor explained that Peggy was now a ward of the Colony, and that their own family had been requested to accept responsibility for Peggy, as she was still officially a minor. He added, "I have accepted that responsibility on your behalf, and so Peggy is now part of our family for the foreseeable future."

There were cheers all round the table, not least from Peggy herself. She got out of her chair and came round to give Trevor a hug, and then a passionate kiss. She turned to the girls apologetically and said, "Just to say a nice "thank-you" to Trevor, representing you all!"

The girls laughed as she resumed her seat. Trevor declared, "Now, we concentrate on the food and not the personalities. Shall we say grace?"

Once the meal was over, and Peggy had retired to Annabel's room with a book, Trevor was considerate in going around kissing each of his wives, telling them he loved them. He added that he had made a quick visit to Annabel in the hospital at lunchtime, and she had asked for an evening visit. "I am therefore going to the hospital to reassure her of my love. Do any of you want to come with me?"

Amelia expressed interest in joining him in the visit. Tracy and Dinah said they would visit her tomorrow during daytime. Tracy said, "Oh, Trevor, before you go, a minor matter. Peggy is now reassured that she can have an abortion and still remain with us, right? She can't have the abortion for a little while, at least, until it is set up with the hospital, so is it okay for you to give her a fuck or two in the interim. All of us girls have okayed it, and she has a clean bill of health from your company doctor, so there is no health concern. She needs it, Trevor, and you have been going without recently, so it seems a good solution." She rushed on, "We have decided she needs to learn what true lovemaking is, in contrast to the quick fuck she got from these boys. Will you help her to learn, darling?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.